• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_o96rnxn9Y91v3qowuo8_100.png

"... not exactly my child, but I do have to watch over this one. Apologies for the trouble she has caused."

Looks like Mercy had a squirt bottle, because she sprayed D.va with it.
"YO BITCH YOU REALLY WANNA CALL ME A FUCKBOI? CUZ I AINT NO FUCKBOI. I'M A SELLOUT."

@Ringmaster
"Fucker, I ain't just a bitch."

GREMLIN-7259.png

And then came out the squirt bottle, prompting D.va to hiss like a cat and claw in midair.

@Gummie bunnies @Bomb @DapperDogman

tumblr_o090s9b4y61v3qowuo8_100.png

"Oh, I can't wait for what we can do as friends, hm? And don't worry about the other girl, I just decided to show her the world... she should be dropping in soon~"

As Esper said this, a small time rift opened up above the group, and out came Emerald with a rough landing!

fd3f23218_zps9a388611.png

"Was that really necessary?"

Getting up from the ground and rubbing the back of her head, Emerald directed this question over to the esper, who only laughed in response.

@Hospes @CrunchyCHEEZIT @LuckycoolHawk9
Stiles had no clue what the heck just happened, but apparently he was getting free food so he didn't honestly care what that meant and who that strange person even was too.

Lucifer looked over to her and smiled back and wondered if they should be going now or later, it was easy to pretend that it didn't matter either. " Well, if that is everyone, can we get some food? I imagine that it will get more crowded and annoying to dine if we go any later than the current moment," he honestly said to her with a smile.

@Hospes @Gummi Bunnies @CrunchyCHEEZIT

rsz_1rsz_tumblr_o3zfxxd9h21vo67oko1_1280_by_teh_zombish-da4vn3x.jpg

Hm. Show her the world? Esper didn't seem quite so bad, and the female was enticed by his insanity. After all, she could sense it a mile away, that lovely thing. Not to mention that he reeked of power, too. Oh, what fun he'd be! So, with a coy grin, she folded her arms, raising one hand to her face. "Well, I'm quite sure she's enjoying the view," she hummed, cheerfully. Just then, a certain someone came tumbling down, causing Mabel's grin to widen even further. "Ah, speak of the lady and so she'll appear. Just dropping by, or are you planning to stick around~?"

Looked like Dipper was left to answer to Lucifer. Sigh.

79_1__by_teh_zombish-da65vrl.gif

"Yes, right- of course," Dipper replied with clear disinterest, less than amused by the group or the idea of having dinner with any of them. Regardless, he'd bear it, if only for his sister. After all, none of these people could be any more annoying than that dumbass Roman, right?

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Gummi Bunnies @Whoever​

Clare nodded as she took out her change of clothes and headed to the bathroom.

"Rodger that." she replied to her partner.

Fun? Woo boy. What was fun?

"M i i i i . . . k y u u u u !"

Mimikyu wanted some attention too, seeing that Red's Pikachu had run over to Courtney's direction.

@Chewy Rabbits @Takumi

tumblr_obhczfWwmm1v3qowuo6_100.png

"That's great! Especially with us running in each other? We can chill and hang out!"

Keeping that natural happy smile on his face, Spark was happy to meet up with Red, and though, he noticed that Red was unaware of what Mimikyu was.

tumblr_obhcvy5e4L1v3qowuo3_100.png

"Oh? That's a Mimikyu, one of the newly discovered Pokemon in the Alola region. It's weird that my tracker got this Mimikyu all of the way here, away from Alola..."

@Chewy Rabbits

tumblr_inline_mv950vbnx51rfjfkn.png

"... well, that was quite simple."

Beatrice wasn't sure what else to say when EVA was suddenly taken away.

======

Meanwhile, in the lobby, someone was interested in this whole thing regarding beating up some killers.

tumblr_oa0s12G9kJ1v3qowuo5_100.png

"... what the hell is going on?"

Also for D.Va...

tumblr_o96rl9rBsq1v3qowuo10_100.png

"..."

This mom just pulls out the small child off of the hook.

@Chewy Rabbits @Ringmaster @Takumi @DapperDogman @LuckycoolHawk9 @Hospes @Minerva

Courtney began to pet rhe Mimikyu's head as well.

16f.jpg

"Both of you....are very....very cute...would...you like...to meet my Pokemon....too?" she asked the two. Even though her speech seemed strange and some might falsely believe she was a robot like silly Pokemon fans like Lizzy cough or something she was already attached to the two Pokemon.

@Ringmaster @Chewy Rabbits @Gummi Bunnies @everyone else I'm too lazy to tag

Looked like Dipper was left to answer to Lucifer. Sigh.

79_1__by_teh_zombish-da65vrl.gif

"Yes, right- of course," Dipper replied with clear disinterest, less than amused by the group or the idea of having dinner with any of them. Regardless, he'd bear it, if only for his sister. After all, none of these people could be any more annoying than that dumbass Roman, right?
Lucifer looked at the older of the two twins, interested to whathe said,

"You don't sound excited to be having such a dinner. It's not like it is torture. Perhaps you will enjoy yourself, even if you must endure some miserable company," Lucifer said, a certain charm was added to the second sentence, almost as if he was acting or inserting a desire that wasn't there.

@Hospes

-------------------------------------------------------
A certain trio arrived at the hotel...

animaniacs2.jpg

" Hasn't anyone ever tell you that drinking is bad for your health?" The female one Dot asked.

" Like Cartoon characters," Yakko said with a smile.

"Yeah," Wakko answered.

@Ringmaster @Minerva

"Hello to you too."

Dean toasted Qrow, and continued drinking from his bottle.​
You could tell a lot about a person from the way they dressed. What they drank, in the little gestures.

Qrow just didn't care.

His drinking buddy seemed willing to drink along though, so that was nice.

"Just passing through too?"

@Minerva

Clare nodded as she took out her change of clothes and headed to the bathroom.

"Rodger that." she replied to her partner.

Fun? Woo boy. What was fun?​

He watched her head into the bathroom and tried not to stare.

He was messed up enough as it was, he didn't need to subject his partner to his problems. So instead, he casually took the weapons he thought he'd need for this, among other tools. A flashlight, a knife he stuck in his boot sheath aaand...Aha. The usual rock salt and holdout pistol mixture.

Enough for any sort of emergency, yet light enough to prevent any questions. And done, he waited for Clare by the door.

@Takumi

You could tell a lot about a person from the way they dressed. What they drank, in the little gestures.

Qrow just didn't care.

@Minerva
Dean nodded and took another sip of his beer.

"Yup." He said simply. "My brother and I are just here to take in the atmosphere."

A certain trio arrived at the hotel...

animaniacs2.jpg

" Hasn't anyone ever tell you that drinking is bad for your health?" The female one Dot asked.

" Like Cartoon characters," Yakko said with a smile.

"Yeah," Wakko answered.

@Ringmaster @Minerva
tumblr_ndyj87sSRK1ravgwio1_r1_500.png

Dean took a second to gather what he was seeing. Were those old Cartoon characters?

"Can someone please tell me what was in that beer I just had?" He shouted, turning to the bartender.

Dean took a second to gather what he was seeing. Were those old Cartoon characters?

"Can someone please tell me what was in that beer I just had?" He shouted, turning to the bartender.
Ani+This+Pun+for+Hire+Yakko.jpg

Yakko had changed into a detective costume, as he inspected the alcohol can that he had drank out of.

" Well, this seems to be 100% alcohol, nothing new in it. Now, where were you last Tuesday night when the little boy was murdered?" Yakko was getting into character.

@Minerva @Ringmaster

Dean nodded and took another sip of his beer.

"Yup." He said simply. "My brother and I are just here to take in the atmosphere."

"Hey, Dean." a familiar voice would call as a woman walked up next to the man.

If this was the same Dean, he'd know who.

images

Michiko Malandro was in the building.

That could only mean trouble.

Qrow just didn't care.

@Minerva

He watched her head into the bathroom and tried not to stare.

He was messed up enough as it was, he didn't need to subject his partner to his problems. So instead, he casually took the weapons he thought he'd need for this, among other tools. A flashlight, a knife he stuck in his boot sheath aaand...Aha. The usual rock salt and holdout pistol mixture.

Enough for any sort of emergency, yet light enough to prevent any questions. And done, he waited for Clare by the door.

@Takumi

Once she was done, Clare came out in a simple white button up shirt and dark jeans.

@Ringmaster @Chewy Rabbits @Gummi Bunnies @Minerva @LuckycoolHawk9 @anybody I missed <3

Once she was done, Clare came out in a simple white button up shirt and dark jeans.
Clare was pretty much a living weapon as it was. She didn't need much in the way of tools, regardless it would be there for her if she wanted to bring anything. Once she was settled out, Lucifer smiled and opened the door for her.

"Shall we?"

As they walked, he thought about a mission review...But they already went over that. He thought about talking about work, but it was hard to consider anything that wasn't old news. Considering they worked together all the time.

"....You look very nice."

....Way to break the ice there, Executor.

@Takumi

------------

"Can we switch partners?"

Qrow deadpanned toward Dean.

@Minerva @LuckycoolHawk9 @Kaykay

Clare was pretty much a living weapon as it was. She didn't need much in the way of tools, regardless it would be there for her if she wanted to bring anything. Once she was settled out, Lucifer smiled and opened the door for her.

"Shall we?"

As they walked, he thought about a mission review...But they already went over that. He thought about talking about work, but it was hard to consider anything that wasn't old news. Considering they worked together all the time.

@Takumi

------------

"Thank you." she replied. She had brought her sword since that was pretty much all she needed beside her abilities.

--------

Michiko rose a brow at Qrow.

"You got a new drinking buddy Dean?" the Latina said while playfully punching Dean in the arm.

@Ringmaster @Chewy Rabbits @Gummi Bunnies @Minerva @LuckycoolHawk9 @anybody I missed <3

"You got a new drinking buddy Dean?" the Latina said while playfully punching Dean in the arm.
Wakko dropped his jaw at seeing Michiko.

" HELLOOOOO NURSE," he said to Michiko, clearly attracted to her, despite probably being closer to Hatchin's age.

Dot gazed at Qrow. " Don't you find me cute?" She asked.
tumblr_inline_n48l6tlahA1r3bnaa.gif

@Takumi @Minerva @Ringmaster

"Hey, Dean." a familiar voice would call as a woman walked up next to the man.

If this was the same Dean, he'd know who.

images

Michiko Malandro was in the building.

That could only mean trouble.

Dean didn't recognize the woman for a second. "Oh, hey, Michiko." He said after a moment.

"Shall we?"

@Takumi

------------

"Thank you." she replied. She had brought her sword since that was pretty much all she needed beside her abilities.

--------

Dean laughed. "Yeah! Come on, have a seat, Michiko. What have you been up to? Can I get you some alcohol?" He asked.

Wakko dropped his jaw at seeing Michiko.

" HELLOOOOO NURSE," he said to Michiko, clearly attracted to her, despite probably being closer to Hatchin's age.

Dot gazed at Qrow. " Don't you find me cute?" She asked.
tumblr_inline_n48l6tlahA1r3bnaa.gif

@Takumi @Minerva @Ringmaster
Dean-Winchester-salvatore-girls-and-winchester-girls-38503605-2480-3070.jpg

Dean glared at Wakko.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back