The Monsters Inside Us

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alan watched as one of the women ran in terror from a hallucination, and the girl dropped the doll while the first woman, Sophie, told the guy to put the gun away.

And then another one stepped from a room. He stank of death and cigar smoke. Alan hated tobacco. He bared his teeth, only just restraining the animalistic growl bubbling in his throat. He took a stance that would prepare him to spin around the corner rapidly and throw two shards between the man's eyes. Or in his eyes. Either worked for him. Not until the man is a threat. he reminded himself.

"Dr. Seth Gordonson PhD. Doctor of Criminal Psycology, convicted mass murderer and rapist!" He said loudly, "we are all here for a reason, if you are like me, wanting to find out what exactly they did to us, it's all gone" He said to the woman with the girl Rape, Skin, display bearskin rug style.

Last edited:
Meanwhile...

The oxygen rushed in and out of her like a storm, supplying the energy to her muscles as she ran. Her brown eyes didn't bother to look back, to look over her shoulder. If she was tackled, she'd burn the predatory look right out of him -- with her thumbs in his eye sockets. Until that moment, however, the current plan was to simply not get tackled to the ground.

Brown eyes fluttered open as Evelyn began to wake. It was time to leave this place -- again. There was no point being here, not when the outside world was so much less painful, and had so much more to offer. She could live with brutally maiming and murdering innocent men. Johns had never been good to her anyways.

There was shelter back at the labs; though, with the way this particular man could move, she wasn't sure how much. He was a predator, an obvious, blatant predator. She already hated him with a fiery passion. If she weren't running, she half wanted to be brutally maiming and murdering him.

Something had called her attention, a noise. She was still so tired from a restless, fitful sleep on the floor of the lab, she couldn't be too certain of anything.

Evelyn barely scraped past a tree, a gnarled branch digging into her upper arm as she stumbled by. She was surrounded by such structures. The trees of a mature forest, with a large amount of moss covering the ground. The place was at the end of this 'mature' stage. But then, what did she know of the life of a forest? Only that this particular forest, like the particular man she was running from, was odd. But then, too many things were 'odd' these days. Hell, she was odd.

The forest cleared just as Evelyn felt that her legs couldn't carry her any further. Too fast for too long. She sprinted up to the glass doors of the main laboratory, reaching out and taking the handle, snapping the door open just before she ran into the thing. When she let go of the handle and continued on inside, the thing began to smoke. The metal of the handle had been melted under her palm, and it glowed a bright, fiery orange from where it was still too hot for any sane person to touch.

Unaware of the others that had wandered into the building, she continued to run down the main hallway, coming to a halt in a skid before sliding behind a counter. She held a hand over her mouth to try and stifle her gasps for breath, trying to stay quiet. But, she couldn't very well just stop breathing; everything required breathable air. The consistent rise and fall of her chest kept pulling air in and pushing it out of her lungs as she desperately tried to recover, pressing her back against the cabinets.

"Motherhumping, titfucker of a rat bastard," she gasped quietly under her breath, closing her eyes for just a moment. To rest, for just a second. The burning had already set into her calves, and her feet felt raw and tender in her boots. The tile flooring began to steam under her hands.

(No one other than Ugly has to reply to this.)

Last edited by a moderator:
The woman was running ahead of him through the forest, running from him. She wouldn't escape, none escaped anymore. Those stained couldn't hide from him, and she was stained.
Lonalyre had a vicious snarl stuck on his face, he felt his whole being focused on the task of hunting down the woman, and when he had her, he would make her scream until she was silent. He shuddered when he thought about the feeling of her sound becominc nothing in his hands. It would be intoxicating. She should have stayed away.

Everything was quiet when he awoke. He could feel the contamination around him like a low throb in his blood, pulsating as it forced itself on everything it touched. This spot would have a thin coating of dust when he left, neither the blood nor the bodies would speak of his actions. They were already throughoutly contaminated, used to further his stain. It was leaving them brittle and ready to fall apart, a mockery of their original life. The stain slowly seeped back into him, making him whole. He could just lay there, in the silent forest and...
*snap!*
His eyes flew wide opened and tracked the sound, they locked with those of a woman who stood a few feet away to one side.
There was a moment where none of them moved an inch.
Then Lonalyre felt the calm scatter inside him. She had ruined his moment of silence, she had intruded upon him while nothing annoyed him, when he was at ease.
She deserved to "DIE!". The scream Lonalyre let out seemed to riple along his whole body. Even though he lay on his back it took him no less than a split second to launch himself at the female, a stain-arm having reached out from his back and propelled him off the ground and into the air.
But either the woman was ready for something, or he slower having just woken up. Because he only touched her shoulders, *bring her down and keep her there*, before she jumped backwards and started running.

The old forest around him wasn't an obstacle for Lonalyre, stain-arms were protruting from his arms and legs, hurrying his hunt.

She was moving towards the lab, the reason he had been in this place. Not that he had found anything when he searched his old "cell" three days ago, only dust.
It had made him nearly black out from the sheer frustration, and he had only managed to find a few campers in the woods ten or so miles off until he blacked out. And she was making him go back there, he wouldnt let her die quickly.

As the forest gave way ahead of him he was finally wide awake. The need to hurt and kill didn't control his actions, he did what he wanted to. He could refrain from chasing and breaking the woman, if he had wanted to. But she had destroyed a moment of calm for him, and for that she would scream until she died.

He walked up to the door the woman had slammed open in her escape. He noted the melted handle, maybe she would be a better entertainment than he had first thougt, they normally broke so easily. Moving down the corridor with his stain on her as a beacon, he gathered contamination on the palms of his hands. Making them appear to be drenched in dark oil.
He could feel her somewhere ahead of him, but she didn't move further away, which meant that she was hiding.
"This is fun! Don't you think? Get out where I can see you". Lonalyre felt a twisted smile come over his face.
"I won't hurt you. If you let me look at you." The stains on his hands moved down to his arms as he held them up, palms up.

Her heart skipped a beat when he spoke to her. He knew where she was. It had been too easy to find her, and she wasn't completely sure why. It could have been her gasps for breath, although she had managed to quiet down a lot, compared to. The condition she was in when she had first slipped into her hiding place.

Vibrant, fire-colored dreads fell around her face as she looked down at the floor, her mind working at a hundred miles an hour. 'Get out where I can see you,' he said. 'I won't hurt you. If you let me look at you,' he had said. She could feel the fire burning in her veins, gathering in her major arteries. She boiled, her insides heating up as a smile widened across her face. She would sink her fingers into those beautiful eye sockets of his, watch his eyes melt like a marshmallow that had been put into a microwave for too long. She didn't need a deadly weapon anymore. Hell, she didn't need any weapon anymore.

With a confidence, Evelyn stood from her place behind the counter, turning to face her pursuer as she did so. Her legs burned and ached even more from the moments she had stopped to rest, but she wasn't going to let that stop her. A deep, steadying breath in. A deep, steadying breath out, through her mouth. Her lips steamed like that of a dragons as she breathed, standing to face the man, her eyes trained on him. If these were her last moments, she was going to fucking enjoy them.

He didn't believe their new mummy. But she did.

She clung tighter to their mummy Sophie tighter and glared. Her bright blue eyes glaring into the bad man. They were all looking at their dolls with a wrong face!

They should be happy!

They should be amazed!

It should make their frown upside down!

Sophie talked but they didn't really pay attention. They were more concerned on the new man--a bad, bad man--worse than the bad man with a gun. Men with cigars hurt people too.

Do smokey men hurt people more than men with guns?

...maybe.

They weren't sure. They glared at the girl that ran away. Her dolls weren't corpses!

Corpses didn't move! Her dolls moved, they jumped, they played. They were beautiful.

Her dolls were beautiful.

She watched one doll come closer to the man with a gun and she reached out her hand. The doll stopped moving and walked to Sophie's side. That man with a gun seemed to listen to Sophie. They could understand that.

Servant. Was he Sophie's servant?

Her last Mummy had one. Auntie had many.

Was this man with a gun a servant? And that smokey man, he doesn't seem very nice.

"He doesn't seem very nice" she voiced out to Sophie. "Is he going to hurt us?"

She glared hard. If he was going to try, their dolls will stop him.

There were plenty of dolls around them.

They smiled. They were all surrounded by dolls. Many, many dolls.

"Do we get to play with our dolls, Mummy?" they asked.

They were ready to play. The dolls started clacking their teeth in excitement. A parody of what they felt.

She hadn't played in a long time. She smiled brightly. Playing with dolls always made their day. "Are we playing, Mummy?"

Lonalyre couldn't quite believe his eyes when the woman stood up from behind a counter and placed herself in front of him, not looking the least bit scared. If anything, her smile made her look eager and ready for his worst. And she was hot! Not merely in the physical sense, which as far as he was concerned was sufficient. But she was boiling hot, he could feel the heat of the stain on her as if he had been holding his hand there instead. What if she could hold out against him even if he completely contaminated her?

Though, why should he break her, when he could have fun with her much longer. And she had only had the terrible timing to wake him up.
And strongwilled prey was the best. Maybe she wouldn't even break down like everyone else, if she was here then maybe she had been one of the other cell-mates. That heat could have something to do with it.
It was so long since he had someone to speak with, either they were noice or prey. Lonalyre thought about the only one he had never wanted to hurt, his younger sister. She never tried to make noice, and she had been strong.
Maybe the woman could also be strong, maybe she could even follow him to silence all the noices.

Lonalyre looked at the woman, she certainly seemed ready for him, ut made him happy strange enough.

"What should I call you sexy?" He put down his hands and started moving towards her. The stains retreated up underneath his clothes.

Her pursues reaction to her startled Evelyn, almost. She thought for a moment, her mind whirling, her calves aching and her hands burning. 'Sexy'? He had called her 'sexy'? She who thought to melt his eyes from his skull?

'Scream for me, you sexy cunt!'

Evelyn seethed even more. She was going to do more than burn his eyes. For chasing her, for making her ache, for calling on her like a bitch. No, she was going to do more than burn his eyes. She was going to skullfuck him with his own dick!

"Sexy?" Evelyn snarled, her hands steaming, her long fingers curled into a fist. "I'll show you sexy, you good-for-nothing, cunt-sucking rapist!" She roared, her body temperature soaring with the stress as she reached for an old, square computer monitor. In a past life, it had probably been used to catalog documents. But she hadn't found anything useful in those catalogs before. So, she ripped it from the counter, and catapulted it toward her earlier assailant. She didn't possess super-human strength, so the action was somewhat sluggish, but she still did it. With abandon.

When the doctor spoke, Sophie's entire demeanor changed.

He is a rapist. "
You're a rapist?" Like those who hurt her friend. "You..." She trailed off, putting Rosie down. Her eyes became a vivid blue. She hated those rapists. They fight unfairly. They don't deserve a righteous death.

"
The likes of you." She wasn't speaking straight and her hands were shaking with hate and anger. "The likes of you. Destroyed my friend! Destroyed me!"

She charged, accurately swiping her knife at him.

Lonalyre stooped in his tracks, bringing the stains back up.
The woman did apparently not enjoy being called "sexy", as she cursed at him screaming, and then threw a computer screen at him. It met one of his stain-arms three feet from him and scattered all around him.
"And feisty!" Lonalyre looked her over as she grew even hotter, the stain on her a slight throb in his head. He couldn't remember when anyone had tried to fight back rather then flee since he "died", it was exhilarating. The stains flowed across his body, seemingly seeping through to the outside of his clothing, the stain on the woman swirling in response, though it had a hard time spreading.

"You are sexy, hot and feisty. I think Im starting to like you!" He continued walking towards her, ready to bring forth his stains if he had to, and he was certain he would. She was great, though when she had called him rapist it had seemed like it was something bad. It would simply be a waste if he only killed the female prey, and their bodies were much nicer than male ones. Hers would most likely be hot, he smiled.

Completely enraged, she screamed at him in frustration and anger, throwing her arms up in exasperation. She hadn't expected the monitor to hit him in the first place, but the way he stopped it was just unfair.

Evelyn stepped back as he continued to walk towards her, her nails digging into her own palms. She was glaring holes into him.

"You think so?" She sneered, venom mixing with the steam that rolled off her lips like the second hand smoke of a smoker. "Well, I have news for you: any real woman would rip your diseased testicles out with their teeth, and feed them back to you if you came onto them like that!" The computer tower was what came flying towards him next.

The way that black ooze enveloped him, she figured that she knew better than to face him head on, and get her hands all up in him. She needed a weapon, something with a sharp edge. Or, a fire hydrant could be useful -- although it wasn't her most favorite item.

"As for me, I'm intent on burning that fucking attitude right out of your sick, slimy, goddammed eyes..."

Lonalyre smiled even wider as she screamed at him. The smoke coming out of her mouth probably meant she was getting really angry with him. And she continued cursing at him, it was funny.
"I never give them a chance, they die so quickly." He continued smiling, and when another computer-part came flying he smashed it into the wall on his right, it scattered much like the screen.

Then she told him she would burn his eyes, *feisty*, he would have much fun with this one. The stain reached up covered his face as well, his eyes the only things that didn't change.
"I'd love to see you try, sexy" Lonalyre taunted her as he bent down and stuck his palms on the floor, the contamination spreading out from his hands, trying to encircle the steaming girl in front of him. He was pouring stain out faster than he usually did, he wanted to play with this one.

Evelyn stiffened at the sight. She didn't know what this was, but she wasn't fond of the fact that it was creeping towards her. Looking around, she made a split-second decision to spin on her heels and run for just a little while longer. With any luck, she could find that fire extinguisher.

Her boots hit the tiled flooring in a rhythm as she ran, once again not bothering to look over her shoulder. It was a good thing, for the room she found herself in was full of people. Freezing in her tracks, Evelyn stared, standing in the doorway. Her mind wasn't going on at a hundred miles an hour anymore, and for just a second, she forgot about her hunter.

Alan turned on his heels, attention ripped from the large group by a newcomer standing in a doorway. Shards began sliding off of his skeleton and through his skin, morbid, blood-stained razor quills of bone. He bent his knees and felt his legs tense, ready to pounce on the possibility of a threat. But she wasn't a threat. This girl was tired, terrified, and smelled of two people. She was being hunted.

She also smelled of seared flesh, and gave of a powerful heat. It reminded him of that one time, at that house. He's done the same thing seven more times since his 'death', but it just wasn't the same, no longer being human. He had an advantage, now, but not the one he wanted. Why couldn't they have given me fire powers...

Blinking clear of his thoughts, he returned to the situation at hand. Hunted hot girl. "What's after you?" he asked her quietly.

york looked at Seth... Something about him was off... He reeked of death... Then he realized Samantha was missing... Seeing as Sophia has Seth "covered" He ran after Samantha... Hoping it's not too late... "Samantha!" He called out to her "We've got a problem.."

Nothing.

There was nothing to be found and it was testing her limited patience. Purple eyes continued to stare at the latest room she had entered before she sighed and ran a hand through her shoulder length hair. Tiresome. "I want to take a nap." The woman murmured faintly before she continued her walk through the blood stained halls that probably would have traumatized a normal person. However, anyone currently on these grounds were definetely not normal from her observation at this places state. "I need to hurry this up...if there is nothing here the best choice is to have this place destroyed or to leave and pretend I was never here." She added before shrugging. When it came to the point she had decided she would act upon her choice.

Rounding a corner she set eyes upon two others. A female who seemed absolutely terrified and a male who seemed to try and find out why considering the only words she had heard part from his lips. Softly, the woman's head fell to the side as she raised a brow in curiousity. 'Who...are they?' Was the only question that began to appear within her thoughts. However, she did not make even the slightest sound to represent her thoughts. Her steps had long since halted and Sara was motionless other than the fall and rise of her torso as she breathed silently. 'I wonder if I should speak...I mean observing is just as fun...' Well, until her thoughts had decided on her course of action, she remained still.

Just as he was about to have her caged, she managed to run away. Lonalyre wanted to chase after her right away but, a wide area of the floor in front of him was covered in stain, he had went to overkill with the sheer amount, and then she had escaped.
He drew the stain inside again, it felt like pouring cold water on himself but on the inside instead of on the outside, it tickled. He stood up as soon as he was done, some of the stain once again focused on his palms, now to find the runaway woman.

Sprouting stains to move faster he went after her the way she had gone with at least twice the speed. When he spotted her again, standing in a doorway facing whatever was on that side, he slowed down. If she had decided to stop running he shouldnt startle her into motion, he tried to sense the stain on her, but it seemed to be too far. No matter, he started walking soundlessly towards her, thinking on how she would react if he startled her. The grin reappeared on him, he was almost having fun enough not to feel the need to silence, almost.

Evelyn's eyes were fixed on Alan for the moment, her mind desperately trying to grasp what she had just run into. Why were these people all here? Were they like her and her follower? If so, why where they all just standing there?

"The fuck?" Evelyn breathed, bending over slightly, her hands on her thighs. She was still trying to catch her breath. Oh, right, the man that was following her. She comprehended, took a step forward. "Some mother humping fucker is what's after me," she growled. "And who are you people supposed to be?"

Turn around. Turn around. She didn't want to. She needed to be close enough, which she wasn't. It took being that close to burn someone's eyes out. Unfortunately, there wasn't anything at first glance that she could use against her assailant. So, she waited. She waited for him to fall upon her, waited for him to get close enough. She wasn't giving up, she was just going to act like it.

Alan could not see what was following her, but he could feel it, like he could feel that thing that haunted him like a nightmare. It felt sickening to be even close to at any range. "I was... experimented on in this lab. I can only assume the same of them, you, and whatever that creature of sickness following you is. Now come on, I can feel it coming." he said, and grabbed her by the wrist, ignoring the burning pain, yanking her arm and pulling the two of them through another dooway and through a series of halls and corridors, doing whatever he could to flee from the gut-wrenching pestilence.

As Sophie ran toward Seth to strike, Seth blew a puff of smoke in her face and leapt out of the way, he got knicked on the arm however. Seth took the opportunity and put her into an armbar "What makes you any different than a rapist like myself? You do the exact same thing as we do, Seek, Stalk, Obsess, Love, Kill...." Seth said Grinning his Razored Teeth.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.