The Monsters Inside Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
"H-hey!" Evelyn protested as she was grabbed and led away. She glanced over the others in the room as she passed, looking back to Lonalyre only at the last moment. The heat was concentrated in her palms, and so her wrists didn't burn as much, and at the most, Alan would walk away with a red hand.

Her feet still felt raw and her legs still ached from the constant running, but, since she had no better idea, she went along with her newfound 'savior'.

'What the fuck does he think he's doing? He thinks he'll save me?' Evelyn thought to herself as they wandered through the halls. She watched his back as they went, watching the back of head. The thought of how attractive he might have been didn't stay in her mind for very long. Johns had never been good to her anyways...

Samantha sat in the room, eyes wide with terror of what she would find outside, stalking, following her. There was always something after her. Something that wanted to hurt her. She was getting tired of it. Everything, always after her. She wanted that control. To chase others, and teach them what it meant to be hunted. Longed for the feeling of strapping them to their chair, to their tables, and poke them! Oh how she loved to poke and laugh at them! What it would be to teach them what the world was like through her eyes! To cut and experiment on them! Oh how glorious it would be! She laughed quietly to herself. That is why she came here. She wanted to make the men who experimented on her suffer, like she made her father suffer. A head for an eye!

Her thoughts were interrupted by the sound of someone yelling her name. Was it, no it couldn't be, Brother? She took stock of her surroundings. She had found herself in a janitor's closet of sorts. Old remains of cleaning materials scattered around the small room. She timidly grabbed the doorknob, and opened the door. She peeked her head out, looking for any sign of the foul beasts that were following her, but there was no sign of them. She slid out of the room and shut the door. She heard it again, her name. More clearly this time, and it still sounded like Brother. She walked towards the sound of the voice. He sounded afraid, worried. Brother always worried. A sudden chill went over her body, and she crossed her arms to feel the comforting embrace of heat. She walked for a small while, until she saw the voice she had heard. it was the man she had just met, York. He was bolting through the halls. She was sad that it wasn't Brother. "I-I-I'm here." She spoke out quietly, stumbling over her words. Still in fear of the walking corpses.

Continuing to ignore her protests, he barreled on into the maze of the facility, getting as far from that Pestilence as possible. Once he felt adequately safe he stopped and dropped to a knee to catch his breath. He stood and faced the girl. "What the FUCK was that thing?" he asked rather impatiently. He was too tired and scared to care about being polite at the moment, he just needed a name for that thing other than Pestilence, unless that sickness really was the Horseman himself.

"Like I fucking know!" Evelyn sneered back, clenching her hands back into fists once Alan let go of her. With someone else in the lead, she had started to actually calm down, her body temperature dropping to an almost normal level. "All that I know is that he's a fucking sick cunt." Fiery red hair was pulled to the side, over her shoulder to allow her neck to cool off. Any sweat that was on her skin constantly evaporated almost as quick as it appeared. It felt good once she could take the time to savor the sensation.

She watched as the smokey man put Sophie is a painful position.

They didn't like that. Smokey men were bad.

Smokey men didn't deserve to become a doll.

They should become nothing more than doll food.

"Let Sophie go!" she yelled out. The dolls moved quickly, their arms stretched out behind the Smokey man. "You're a bad man!"

"Bad Men should die."

The dolls chattered their teeth in excitement, waiting for their next commands.

He was almost ready to leap at her, when all of a sudden someone in the room apparently dragged her away. *She was mine!* The stains moved up and enveloped his arms and soon his whole torso while he rushed forward. He appeared in the doorway just as the woman disappeared into another hallway, led by a man who dragged her by the wrist, she glanced back at him once before she got out of sight.
"I'll get you, and then we'll have fun" As he started for the other hallway through the room he noticed that there were other people there, and they seemed to be in some kind of argument. One of them was a little girl, and somehow he got the impression that the obviously dead bodies who still moved were her doing, she was facing a man who held a woman in some kind of armlock. So much fun! Maybe he could play with them too, but at the moment he had to catch the burning woman again. He could always come back here.
"I'll play with you lot later." He moved past them with a wide grin on his face, he had so many to play with here. He couldn't see his playmate anywhere, but he could still feel the stain on her. He started moving in her general direction. Maybe she was going to throw stuff at him again, and now she had that man to help her, Lonalyre made the stain fully envelope him, and then he brought forth stain-arms. He would be ready, and this time he wouldn't let her escape.
"I'm coming sexy! Wherever you are!" The stain-arms lengthened to reach out around him, he had been moving too slowly, but not anymore. His grin widened, even more sinister through the contamination coating his skin.

Alan clutched his gut. That sickening feeling was back. Pestilence was getting closer. They had to move. Well, he had to move, she could either come with him when he ran or she could be left to be found. Alan didn't much care which she chose. "Well, whatever the fuck it is, it's closing in. We have to move, fast. There has to be some place in here it can't get through. We just have to-- what the fuck is that." he stopped mid sentence, noticing the swirling, black, oily substance writhing on her shoulders. It felt sickening, in the same way as whatever was chasing her. He looked closer, careful not to touch it. It was repulsive. Smelled like rot. Dangerous. "That must be how it's tracking us. I can tell you're fiery, try to burn it off, or I'll cut it off. Or just keep running the other way." he said, backing away and drawing a long, slender blade-shard from his leg.

Evelyn looked over her shoulder and, for the first time, honestly noticed he contamination on her. She felt stupid for a moment, having not realized. It made sense now, how she had always been found. But, Cut it off? He wanted to cut into her shoulder?

"You keep that fucking thing away from me, you jerk-off," she growled, her temperature rising once again ass he stepped back. It was quite the miracle that her brain hadn't already melted. "I didn't grab you and drag you away from the others. Besides, I don't work like that..."

Alan sighed. "Hey, I saved your ass. Had I let you stand there another two seconds you'd be dead. However whether we cut it off or burn it off or whatever, that stuff has to come off of your or it could just be in vain." He tucked the shard into his belt, to be used as a short sword later on if needed. "Do whatever you need to do, but if you don't you're on your own with Pestilence after you." He crossed his arms and waited for her to make a decision. If the thing got too close before she decided a course of action, he'd bolt. No way he was risking his ass over some crazy girl being chased by an ungodly sickening creature, that can't make up her mind over how to get rid of a tracker.

Evelyn toot he moment to think. Either way, it would be best if she at least attempted to rid herself of the stain.

"Fine!" She huffed, exasperated. She stepped towards him then, keeping her hands to herself. It would be best not to touch him with her hands. "Kiss me." It was as close to a demand as she could get, looking back over her shoulder to gauge how long they had until hey were found. Either way, it was a legitimate strategy, one that had always worked in the past. Nothing could get Evelyn more heated than passion. "Kiss me and I may be able to burn the mark off."

Alan looked at her is shock for a moment. Kiss her? She was crazier than he thought. But... she was fairly attractive. Ah, what the hell. He pulled her close and kissed her as though he loved her, ignoring the searing pain of touching her skin as best he could. He pulled away, exhaling with a grunt as he released the red-hot girl. Shit that burned! Her looked back over to her, expecting a reaction.

She was close, he felt her temperature rising and searing into her stain. He made sure to make as little sound as possible while moving through the corridors. The contamination writhed on him, anticapating what he would do, what he would do with her.

Suddenly he could hear faint voices only around the next corner. Were they preparing for him? *they better be* Lonalyre felt the grin force his mouth apart.
"Sexy! Im here!" Maybe it was stupid to announce his presence, but it made no difference, he would catch her this time, and if that other man who had run away with her decided to interfere... His stains were hungry.
He was only moments away from the corner now.

She pulled him back a second time, pressing her searing lips on him. They would leave blisters, but, she was going to get this thing off. He tasted almost like cooked veal. Just a little more... She bit and nibbled for a moment before letting him go, gasping quietly. Steam poured off her lips and drifted from her skin and her shoulder burned. What came from the contamination was clack, more like smoke than steam.

When she heard her pursuer, she turned, the steams still coming off of her. The 'pestilence' was burning. Whatever connection they had, he would feel it. Now though, she was ready. She stood here, facing the doorway, knees bent slightly as she braced herself.

Alan couldn't actually form rational thought now, with the mix of sensing the approaching sickness and her searing his lips once again, it was more like an animal's pained cry in his mind. When she finally pulled away he let out a-

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH FUCK THAT BURNS!"

Yeah, that. Shook free of the insistent pain, drawing a long shard-sword from his spine and the shorter one from his belt. Pestilence was close now, and it was too late to run. He would either win here or he would die here. He would not let the disease of this creature claim him.

*It burned!*
Lonalyres grin changed into a snarl, her stain was gone, she had burned it away.
"Feisty, aren't you. Sexy!" He rounded the corner as he heard what was probably the man scream that something *burns*, probably the woman. So she could really burn huh.

He came face to face with the woman, her whole body steaming, her hands glowing red, ready to resist him with everything she had. And the man, armed with a sword and blade that seemed to be made of bone. Looking ready to fight for his life.

His contamination followed the rest of him in a shudder of excitement, they were looking to be such satisfying play-mates. He managed to come to a halt, the stain-arms tearing into the walls. He locked eyes with the woman, his own stained with dark veins.
"I told you to face me, sexy. Ill give you a new stain, a bigger one." His many hands opened and closed, the coating making them slither all over him. He was ready for their worst, it would be so much more gratifying than harming weaklings.

Evelyn watched him closely, scowling.

"Stop calling me that, you fucking cunt-sucker." she sneered, taking a single step closer. "I have a name!" Honestly, she was tired of this. She didn't need this anymore.

"You dont like sexy hm ?" Loalyre said tilting his head one sirection, his arms twitched. *She was so close!*

The contamination screamed at him to take her, force her yo the ground and lock her arms and legs, tasting the tender flesh on her stomach, her breasts. Staining her, feeling himself coursing through her.
He didn't give in, his need wasn't capable of thinking long term. If he could make her his, she wouldnt need to die so fast. And she was strong.

"What is your name then?" He had a wierd feeling inside of him as he asked her, he really wanted her to answer him, or he would give in to the need. Lonalyre looked at her, the wanting evident in his eyes. Though he still kept track of the man slightly behind her.

The scowl stayed on her face as she examined his eyes. She felt she knew what he was doing, felt that she knew what he wanted. Part of her didnt want to tell him, but she saw that predatory look on him. He wasn't just going to kill her. There would be no revenge if he got to her.

"Evelyn," she finally told him, a look of hatred still spread on her face. She continued to fume, continued to steam.

And now the Dark Horseman of Diseases shows his face. Surprisingly human. He watched, prepared to spring forth and kill the man, or turn his blade on himself, should he fail. He was even more shocked to find the damn thing conversing with it's prey. What the hell kind of a predator was this? Unless not all the experiments became animals, just him. Maybe the others, but if he was hunting this girl he would have killed her by now. And the way it kept calling her sexy, he must have been a rapist or something before now. He wanted to bolt, but this was too interesting now. Damn his curiosity!

"Evelyn" He rolled the name in his mouth, tasted the sounds. Still looking straight into her eyes, the stains slowly moving back.
"Its a beutiful name, I like it." He smiled, which probably didn't convey his intentions correctly.

The arms around him didnt revert, but they lost some of their coiled readiness, more or less calming down, the same with the coating of contamination covering his body as well as his clothes. But one arm stayed ready for the man with the swords.

"Evelyn" The sound was only barely audiable, his hands slowly lowering to his sides.

Status
Not open for further replies.