Status
Not open for further replies.
@Everyone going to the Diner:

On the way to the Diner, you see a barricade. Four men are sitting around it, talking. One is sitting on the hood of a car, the others are leaning against buildings, and a trailer.

CEDA-DEAD--article_image.jpg

Three of the men are wearing HAZMAT suits with the names of the WHO, CDC, and this CEDA Organization. The fourth is wearing the Blue Body armor of a UN Peacekeeper. The UN Peacekeeper is carrying a Riot Shield, and an assault rifle. The others have what appears to be first aid kits. You have three options:

Bypass the Barricade and keep moving, Talk to the men, or attempt to go into the trailer.

@The Tactician @Diner Group
While Shizuo himself wasn't from America, he recognized the dress of the individuals as some sort of government force, though what department or branch, he did not know. Guess there must be an emergency going on if they've got barricades and riot shields. He lifted a hand to wave at them casually, not really caring that one of them had a gun, "Hey, you guys mind explaining where the hell I am?"

@The Silver Paladin @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

While Shizuo himself wasn't from America, he recognized the dress of the individuals as some sort of government force, though what department or branch, he did not know. Guess there must be an emergency going on if they've got barricades and riot shields. He lifted a hand to wave at them casually, not really caring that one of them had a gun, "Hey, you guys mind explaining where the hell I am?"

"You're in the town of Storybrooke Maine. Once a nice place, but as you can see, conditions have gone down since the Sickness struck." The doctor wearing the CDC HAZMAT suit states. "It struck, and we were able to only quarantine it here. It wasn't able to spread. This is a zone run by the United Nations, and the Centers for Disease control and Prevention, and organized by the Civil Emergency and Defense Agency." The UN Peacekeeper nodded, and continued standing idle. He was eerily quiet.

The CEDA doctor chimed in. "This is a checkpoint into one of the main quarantine zones." He tapped his suits visor. "We don't know if the disease is airborne yet. We're wearing these, because it's better safe than sorry." he said. He muttered something. "We actually don't know much about it yet."

The Soldier in UN Armor finally spoke. "I'm gonna need to see some ID." He hissed. "We can't let you go into a United Nations Quarantine Zone without a valid ID." He pointed to Riley. "She doesn't require one, as she's under 18, but I would like to see some ID from you, please."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @anybody headed to the diner.

Not seeming to care on what the hospital's purpose was on being sealed up like this, Add signalled half of his Dynamos to ram into the entrance in an attempt to break his way in.

@Hospes

Well, that worked pretty well, though there were certainly more appropriate ways he could've gone about getting in. Near immediately after getting in, Add would be met by a rather annoyed looking girl with a shotgun, that was now trained on Add.

latest

"..You a Ravager?" she asked rather abruptly. But, before she could get a proper answer, an older man appeared behind her and interjected.

106a0340-5b30-4537-88b9-a8effe229c48.jpg

"..Hm. He looks too well-off go be a Ravager, wouldn't you say?" the male answered, pursing his lips. Sighing, he whistled and made a motion, and a small group of people appeared and promptly set to repairing the damage Add had done. This made the young girl roll her eyes exaggeratedly and reluctantly lower her gun. "Suck the fun out of everything, why don't you?*

@Gummi Bunnies @HOSPITAL GROUP​

"...Wh-what the heck are you going on about??"

@C.T. @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Henry's Castle​
"The truth, child of Talos, is that the Dragon's children have come! To purge the world in fire and righteousness! There are those who would silence the Dragon's truth! But not I! Not Heimskr! His word will be known! And those that know his words, know him. And those that know him, will be saved by him. And those saved by him will go out in turn, to spread his truth among the land so that he may save others from calamity and strife!" He nodded. "Now do tell me child, when you say something took your parents...were you able to see it? Perhaps it was a red of skin Daedra? Tell me true."

@Hospes @TheSpringwoodSlasher

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden

Well, that worked pretty well, though there were certainly more appropriate ways he could've gone about getting in. Near immediately after getting in, Add would be met by a rather annoyed looking girl with a shotgun, that was now trained on Add.

latest

"..You a Ravager?" she asked rather abruptly. But, before she could get a proper answer, an older man appeared behind her and interjected.

106a0340-5b30-4537-88b9-a8effe229c48.jpg

"..Hm. He looks too well-off go be a Ravager, wouldn't you say?" the male answered, pursing his lips. Sighing, he whistled and made a motion, and a small group of people appeared and promptly set to repairing the damage Add had done. This made the young girl roll her eyes exaggeratedly and reluctantly lower her gun. "Suck the fun out of everything, why don't you?*

@Gummi Bunnies @HOSPITAL GROUP​
For a moment, the very notion of having a shotgun trained on him caused the Esper to signal his Dynamos to act as a shield, but just as she would lower the shotgun, his Dynamos returned to idle positioning around him.

"Now now, I'm sure that a bullet to the head would never solve any problems... hm~? In fact, I only came around here out of plain curiosity. Such as what this place possessed on where I was. Can't blame a man for genuine curiosity..." Add kept that jeering smile on his face, having a feeling that he could get some info on what was up with this new location that he and the others were sent into.

@Hospes @Hospital group​

• Bucket of Rainbows
"The truth, child of Talos, is that the Dragon's children have come! To purge the world in fire and righteousness! There are those who would silence the Dragon's truth! But not I! Not Heimskr! His word will be known! And those that know his words, know him. And those that know him, will be saved by him. And those saved by him will go out in turn, to spread his truth among the land so that he may save others from calamity and strife!" He nodded. "Now do tell me child, when you say something took your parents...were you able to see it? Perhaps it was a red of skin Daedra? Tell me true."

The child, who was fervently wiping at his eyes, seemed confused. "...Y-you're weird.."

"I.. I don't know what a Daedra is..."

@TheSpringwoodSlasher @C.T. @Henry's Castle​

Reactions: C.T.
The note that Xenon found read:

Do you know what is the sin?
It isn't because you ate the forbidden fruit.

Do you know what is the sin?
It isn't because you listened to the serpent.

You still don't know what is the sin?
Then, that itself is your sin.

Well, someone wanted to re-enact some Bible scene. That's for sure. Actually, where's the snake during for this? Huh... Now that that comes to mind, one of the corpses on the ground seemed to be moving. Investigate that?

On the other hand, Angelic Buster would only find a small note and a key in the envelope.

If things do not work well out here, please keep this key safe.

Keys are useful, hm? You might want to hold onto it. Otherwise, this master bedroom didn't have much to offer in the first place, so no use on sticking around for any longer.

@Bomb
Xenon gripped onto his whip blade, and shouted "Who's there!?" looking behind him.

As for Angelic Buster, she kept the key and moved to the study.​

Krauser had seen enough and stomping forward, he'd seek to shove Heimskir aside. "You idiot, of all the people I had to get stuck with, it was you. How do you expect a child, let alone terrified out of his mind know what a Talos or Daedra is? You shouldn't because as he's just demonstrated, he doesn't. Now, if you'll ask him an actual question in terms he'll be able to understand, perhaps we'll get somewhere." He'd say as he then knelt down and looked at the boy. "Did you get a chance to see what attacked you or your parents? Anything at all? It'd help us out a great deal if you told us."

@C.T. @Hospes.​

For a moment, the very notion of having a shotgun trained on him caused the Esper to signal his Dynamos to act as a shield, but just as she would lower the shotgun, his Dynamos returned to idle positioning around him.

"Now now, I'm sure that a bullet to the head would never solve any problems... hm~? In fact, I only came around here out of plain curiosity. Such as what this place possessed on where I was. Can't blame a man for genuine curiosity..." Add kept that jeering smile on his face, having a feeling that he could get some info on what was up with this new location that he and the others were sent into.

@Hospes @Hospital group​

The girl huffed. "Maybe it wouldn't solve anything... But it'd still make me feel good." Well... Wasn't that little girl just a little Ray of sunshine? "And why should we tell you anything? After all, Wichita told me not to talk to potentially Infected scum," she chimed, almost cheerily. The older man shook his head with disapproval. "Little Rock.. Be nice to our.. Ah.. 'Guest'," he chided, offering Add a forced smile. "So.. Who are you?" the male inquired, tilting his head at Add and looking him over with slight curiosity. Though, he seemed fairly disinterested.

@Gummi Bunnies @Hospital Group​

Krauser had seen enough and stomping forward, he'd seek to shove Heimskir aside. "You idiot, of all the people I had to get stuck with, it was you. How do you expect a child, let alone terrified out of his mind know what a Talos or Daedra is? You shouldn't because as he's just demonstrated, he doesn't. Now, if you'll ask him an actual question in terms he'll be able to understand, perhaps we'll get somewhere." He'd say as he then knelt down and looked at the boy. "Did you get a chance to see what attacked you or your parents? Anything at all? It'd help us out a great deal if you told us."

@C.T. @Hospes.​

The boy slowly sat up and watched the exchange between Krauser and Heimskr, unsure of how to react. So, instead, he focused on the question Krauser had asked him. "I.. I don't know.. It moved too fast for me to make out much.. But it was big. And.. Mean. It knocked over the Castle like it was nothing."

"You're in the town of Storybrooke Maine. Once a nice place, but as you can see, conditions have gone down since the Sickness struck." The doctor wearing the CDC HAZMAT suit states. "It struck, and we were able to only quarantine it here. It wasn't able to spread. This is a zone run by the United Nations, and the Centers for Disease control and Prevention, and organized by the Civil Emergency and Defense Agency." The UN Peacekeeper nodded, and continued standing idle. He was eerily quiet.

The CEDA doctor chimed in. "This is a checkpoint into one of the main quarantine zones." He tapped his suits visor. "We don't know if the disease is airborne yet. We're wearing these, because it's better safe than sorry." he said. He muttered something. "We actually don't know much about it yet."

The Soldier in UN Armor finally spoke. "I'm gonna need to see some ID." He hissed. "We can't let you go into a United Nations Quarantine Zone without a valid ID." He pointed to Riley. "She doesn't require one, as she's under 18, but I would like to see some ID from you, please."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @anybody headed to the diner.
"Whatever, though it's going to be in Japanese," Shizuo mumbled before pulling out his wallet and showed the man his driver's license, "I'm 24 years old if you can't do the math."​

@C.T. @Hospes.​
"Talos, protect your humble servant!" He cried, crossing his arms in front of his hooded visage in an attempt to ward off the blow...rather ineffectively as he was shoved aside and he tripped and ate dirt. "...Talos preserve..." He murmured, slowly getting up. "Then which way did it go?" He asked, dusting himself off.

• Love
"Whatever, though it's going to be in Japanese," Shizuo mumbled before pulling out his wallet and showed the man his driver's license, "I'm 24 years old if you can't do the math."​
"Thank you." The soldier took the ID. He made a mental note of it, and handed it back. "You can go on in. Enter through the trailer." He opened the door into the trailer. Inside were various flyers tacked up on walls.

latest

GreenFlu.jpg

latest

A sheet of paper lay on the table.

complaint.jpg

It seemed things weren't as under control as the men outside had said they were. On the TV in the corner, an Emergency Alert System message popped up.

It seemed this "Sickness" was more widespread than they let on. As the CDC Doctor said, they were barely given any information. The Trailer's windows were blacked out, so it was completely dark inside. The door shut behind you, but there was a slightly ajar door at the other side, letting in some light. The lights in the Trailer seemed to be working, so there's that as well. It seemed you could Go through stuff in the trailer, or exit the trailer from the other side.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Diner Group

Last edited:
"Talos, protect your humble servant!" He cried, crossing his arms in front of his hooded visage in an attempt to ward off the blow...rather ineffectively as he was shoved aside and he tripped and ate dirt. "...Talos preserve..." He murmured, slowly getting up. "Then which way did it go?" He asked, dusting himself off.

The boy seemed to think.. But quickly seemed to grow frustrated. "I can't..- I can't remember..." Well, some help he was, huh?

"Talos will preserve the boot I shove up your-" Tsk, his facade was beginning to shatter thanks to this fool's insane prattling. Taking a deep breath and exhaling, he'd not make any more sudden moves towards Heimskir. The shove had been enough to get across Krauser's feelings of the man and his inane religion. Listening as he finally asked a legimiate question in an understandable fashion, it just so happened to be the question that the boy didn't have the answer to.

"..Alright then, boy. You have any idea of who we could go to to try and learn more information?"

@C.T. @Hospes

Sadly, there didn't appear to be much at the graveyard... The field was ablaze, and almost impossible to set foot upon without getting heavily burned.​
Marie Korbel
@Hospes @Others

Marie grumbled something under her breath, obvious annoyed that the grave-yard was inaccessible... Instead, she headed to the old well, which happened to be near the graveyard, maybe she could make a wish or something like that...

"Talos will preserve the boot I shove up your-" Tsk, his facade was beginning to shatter thanks to this fool's insane prattling. Taking a deep breath and exhaling, he'd not make any more sudden moves towards Heimskir. The shove had been enough to get across Krauser's feelings of the man and his inane religion. Listening as he finally asked a legimiate question in an understandable fashion, it just so happened to be the question that the boy didn't have the answer to.

"..Alright then, boy. You have any idea of who we could go to to try and learn more information?"

@C.T. @Hospes
"Talos will smite you for your insolence."

• Love
"Thank you." The soldier took the ID. He made a mental note of it, and handed it back. "You can go on in. Enter through the trailer." He opened the door into the trailer. Inside were various flyers tacked up on walls.

latest

GreenFlu.jpg

latest

A sheet of paper lay on the table.

complaint.jpg

It seemed things weren't as under control as the men outside had said they were. On the TV in the corner, an Emergency Alert System message popped up.

It seemed this "Sickness" was more widespread than they let on. As the CDC Doctor said, they were barely given any information. The Trailer's windows were blacked out, so it was completely dark inside. The door shut behind you, but there was a slightly ajar door at the other side, letting in some light. The lights in the Trailer seemed to be working, so there's that as well. It seemed you could Go through stuff in the trailer, or exit the trailer from the other side.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Diner Group
"Jesus... This place really is in horrible shape," Shizuo muttered as he looked the trailer over. Maybe he could find something useful?

Xenon gripped onto his whip blade, and shouted "Who's there!?" looking behind him.

As for Angelic Buster, she kept the key and moved to the study.​
15158.jpg

Andddd there's that snake we've been missing from this coincidentally replicated Bible scene in this room. The reptile flung itself towards Xenon. While it was a snake... there was some things about it that were different. Well, it was also evident that some of the corpses had evident bite marks on them. Was it really all of the snake's doing? ... yeah, you might want to get rid of that snake.

The study door happened to be locked. ... guess that's what the key's for?

@Bomb

Status
Not open for further replies.