Status
Not open for further replies.

The girl huffed. "Maybe it wouldn't solve anything... But it'd still make me feel good." Well... Wasn't that little girl just a little Ray of sunshine? "And why should we tell you anything? After all, Wichita told me not to talk to potentially Infected scum," she chimed, almost cheerily. The older man shook his head with disapproval. "Little Rock.. Be nice to our.. Ah.. 'Guest'," he chided, offering Add a forced smile. "So.. Who are you?" the male inquired, tilting his head at Add and looking him over with slight curiosity. Though, he seemed fairly disinterested.

@Gummi Bunnies @Hospital Group​
d0713ad148419eb83bf62e0a3ee873b4.jpg

"Heh... how rude of me... you may call me Add, since many call me different names..." Add couldn't get that smile off of his face, but didn't seem to say too much about himself. He knew that calling himself the 'Diabolic Esper' would be a definite no, and even with his unstable mentality, he knew the 'do' and 'dont' for this situation.

@Hospes @Hospital group​

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
15158.jpg

Andddd there's that snake we've been missing from this coincidentally replicated Bible scene in this room. The reptile flung itself towards Xenon. While it was a snake... there was some things about it that were different. Well, it was also evident that some of the corpses had evident bite marks on them. Was it really all of the snake's doing? ... yeah, you might want to get rid of that snake.

The study door happened to be locked. ... guess that's what the key's for?

@Bomb
Seeing that snake, Xenon decided a head-on attack wasn't going to do it, so he used Beam Dance to shred that snake to leather.

blade-dancing-effect.gif

*and please imaging Xenon is in the middle, whipping it out cuz i can't find the best image for this.*

Meanwhile Angelic Buster tried out the key to the Study.

@Gummi Bunnies

"Talos will preserve the boot I shove up your-" Tsk, his facade was beginning to shatter thanks to this fool's insane prattling. Taking a deep breath and exhaling, he'd not make any more sudden moves towards Heimskir. The shove had been enough to get across Krauser's feelings of the man and his inane religion. Listening as he finally asked a legimiate question in an understandable fashion, it just so happened to be the question that the boy didn't have the answer to.

"..Alright then, boy. You have any idea of who we could go to to try and learn more information?"

@C.T. @Hospes
Max.jpg

The boy answered this question with much more ease. In fact, a little too much ease.. Weird. "Well, there's the hospital.."

"Talos will smite you for your insolence."

This earned a look from the child.

latest

@C.T. @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Henry's Castle​

Reactions: Chewy Rabbits
d0713ad148419eb83bf62e0a3ee873b4.jpg

"Heh... how rude of me... you may call me Add, since many call me different names..." Add couldn't get that smile off of his face, but didn't seem to say too much about himself. He knew that calling himself the 'Diabolic Esper' would be a definite no, and even with his unstable mentality, he knew the 'do' and 'dont' for this situation.

@Hospes @Hospital group​

tumblr_mcpmhdHfAr1rtuw6eo6_250.gif

This earned a rather curt nod from thee man, who forced another smile. "And you may call me Doctor Whale.. Or, more preferably, Victor." The male's eyes slowly moved flickered down to look at the girl in front of him with the shotgun, who looked right back at him defiantly. "And my.. Ahh... 'Colleague', here, has neglected to share her name, but--"

d8320f170a.jpg

Before he could finish, the girl interrupted, turning to look at Add. "Don't listen to that jerk. I haven't got a name anymore. Just call me Little Rock."

"..It's quite rude to interrupt, you know."

At this, Little Rock just stuck her tongue out at Victor, who rolled his eyes before clearing his throat and continuing. "Now.. Where did you come from, Add?"

@Gummi Bunnies @Hospital​

In a closet, you find several HAZMAT Suits rolled up. They may not be useful at this moment, but they can be useful later. On a Table, you find a box of gloves, and a box of Face Masks. In a gun locker, you find several weapons and ammo.

@CCC Kouhai @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Diner
"Okay, so we should probably take a few of these for ourselves," Shizuo explained to his companions while grabbing two of every bit of clothing (one for himself, one for Riley) before stopping at the gun locker. Should I? It goes against what I believe but... No, I won't. With a shake of his head, he walked away from the locker and towards the exit while carrying the apparel, "Make your choices, Riri, but be fast about. Come on, Riley."

@CCC Kouhai @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @The Silver Paladin

Seeing that snake, Xenon decided a head-on attack wasn't going to do it, so he used Beam Dance to shred that snake to leather.

blade-dancing-effect.gif

*and please imaging Xenon is in the middle, whipping it out cuz i can't find the best image for this.*

Meanwhile Angelic Buster tried out the key to the Study.

@Gummi Bunnies
Oh, that snake got rekt. Unless you wanted to carry around raw snake meat, there wasn't much you could do with a dead snake lying around. Though from where the snake was hiding before it tried to attack you, there was something that was refracting light that came from the window in this room. What could it be?

Angelic Buster successfully unlocked the study with the key! Oh jeez, there was bodies littered in this room too despite being locked. Ignoring that mess, there was a peculiar book that was left out on the desk near the other end of the study. Sure there were tons more books lying around, but for some reason, that's the only book that's bothered to be out of place.

@Bomb

tumblr_mcpmhdHfAr1rtuw6eo6_250.gif

This earned a rather curt nod from thee man, who forced another smile. "And you may call me Doctor Whale.. Or, more preferably, Victor." The male's eyes slowly moved flickered down to look at the girl in front of him with the shotgun, who looked right back at him defiantly. "And my.. Ahh... 'Colleague', here, has neglected to share her name, but--"

d8320f170a.jpg

Before he could finish, the girl interrupted, turning to look at Add. "Don't listen to that jerk. I haven't got a name anymore. Just call me Little Rock."

"..It's quite rude to interrupt, you know."

At this, Little Rock just stuck her tongue out at Victor, who rolled his eyes before clearing his throat and continuing. "Now.. Where did you come from, Add?"

"Ah, where I come from? I wouldn't want to... lag around the tedious details. Heh... it's more like I've been traveling around through time that I've lost track of it..." Add nearly laughed at that thought. How ironic. He travels time this often, and only now he feels as if he's lost "track of time" itself.

"I would be honored to talk more about myself... but sadly, I don't think I have the time for that as of now... If I'm going to be on the... move again, I have to know a little bit of this place in order to depart. And from evident actions here so far... I feel as if I'm not welcome here..."

@Hospes @Hospital​

Oh, that snake got rekt. Unless you wanted to carry around raw snake meat, there wasn't much you could do with a dead snake lying around. Though from where the snake was hiding before it tried to attack you, there was something that was refracting light that came from the window in this room. What could it be?

Angelic Buster successfully unlocked the study with the key! Oh jeez, there was bodies littered in this room too despite being locked. Ignoring that mess, there was a peculiar book that was left out on the desk near the other end of the study. Sure there were tons more books lying around, but for some reason, that's the only book that's bothered to be out of place.

@Bomb
Xenon checked out that peculiar spot.

As for Angelic Buster...

"Man.... books, I hate them...."

Whatever, Angelic Buster began skimming through the pages.​

"Okay, so we should probably take a few of these for ourselves," Shizuo explained to his companions while grabbing two of every bit of clothing (one for himself, one for Riley) before stopping at the gun locker. Should I? It goes against what I believe but... No, I won't. With a shake of his head, he walked away from the locker and towards the exit while carrying the apparel, "Make your choices, Riri, but be fast about. Come on, Riley."

@CCC Kouhai @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @The Silver Paladin
The Emergency Broadcast System begins playing again, but besides that nothing else of note happened. The door at the other side of the trailer is open.

On the Outside, you see the Diner on the left side of the road. Some of the windows are broken, and the doors have fallen off, but it looks like somebody's already in there.

Well, that was lucky.

@CCC Kouhai @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Round Two: Tainted Dreams & Fatal Fairytales

As everyone decided their votes, it was quickly shown Dylan had been voted for the most by a landslide. Slowly, the male began to vanish in a manner as though his molecules had been ripped apart and put back together elsewhere. Soon enough, this was shown to have been exactly the case, as monitors rose from the ground in front of all of the diffent groups. Dylan was on them, chained to a chair and gagged. Minutes later, more figures could be seen on the screen.. Horribly disfigured ones, at that. To Noel, JoJo, Angelic Buster, and Marie, they'd be familiar: they were the odd Creatures theyd seen underground before!

da7f9dba3eb23ab577ef89deae89d2b9.jpg

Slowly, the monsters crept nearer to Dylan, who was struggling immensely to free himself. Before he had the chance to do so, blades came out of all of the monsters' disfigured four fingers and toes, as well as their toes and shoulders. Immediately, the monsters began slowly and sadistically tearing Dylan apart, piece by piece! Soon enough, all that remained of him was unrecognizable chunks and limbs, and the monitors slid back into the ground.. Or wherever they'd came from in the first place.

Good thing that was over...

No matter what group you had been with, you'd suddenly find everything going dark... Like a black sheet had obstructed the sun and sky itself- and any other potential light sources -from view. With how pitch black it was, it was impossible to even see your comrades around you. Before you could even try to speak to question what was happening, an awful, eardrum-bursting ripping sound seemed to come from all around you... Almost as though the fabric of reality itself was being torn apart. And soon after.. You found even the ground under your feet practically jerked away, and you were suddenly falling!

And soon enough, you couldn't even feel that, because you quickly lost consciousness.

When you finally awoke, it wasn't hard to tell that you weren't where you'd been before. Rather, you had been reunited with the rest of the group, and were all together along a small country road. At least this place road was a little more peaceful than your previous surroundings... And hey; you even actually know where you are this time, thanks to a sign that looked old and a little beat up:

194098636_640.jpg

Thanks to the mid-day light, and despite the fact it was drizzling lightly, the sign was quite easy to read. And, with all of the crazy stuff that had happened over the past couple days since the crash, the thought of a normal little town to stay in was quite welcoming. So, you followed the road 'til you reached the town.

321Storybrooke.png

The odd thing was... The streets were almost completely empty. Buildings were falling apart. Some, burned down or totally torn apart. Signs and poles were crooked, and many of the power lines were knocked over. Cars were totalled, tipped over, or burning. And there were a few odd looking figures wandering around.

Well... So much for a bit of normality, huh?

It looked like there were quite a few places to explore...

6fbcbe7fe7.jpg

Available locations to explore seemed to be The Old Library/Clocktower(tag @Gummi Bunnies ), Mr. Gold's Pawn Shop (tag @The Silver Paladin ), The Sheriff's Station(tag @Hospes ), The Mayor's House(tag @Gummi Bunnies ), The Hospital(tag @Hospes ), Granny's Diner(tag @The Silver Paladin), and Henry's Castle(tag @Hospes ).

~Cast~

@Thuro Pendragon as Desmond Miles[Assassin's Creed] & Cameron Phillips[Terminator]
@Kaykay as Noel Vermillion[BlazBlue]
@Verite as Joseph Joestar[JoJo's Bizarre Adventures]
@Jeremi as Penny[RWBY]
@TheBlueBurch as Nemesis T-Type and Jack Krauser[Resident Evil]
@Gummi Bunnies as Add[Elsword]
@york as Marie Korbel[Skullgirls]
@Mighty Roman as John Connor & T-800[Terminator]
@Bomb as Xenon & Angelic Buster[Maplestory]
@BarrenThin as Gregory House[House MD]
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Riley Anderson[Inside Out]
@ShadowPrime as Heimskr[Skyrim]
@TheColourlessRainbow as Anna and Regina Mills[Once Upon A Time]
@Hospes as Ridley Duchannes[The Caster Chronicles]
@Arcadia Lumina as Booker DeWitt[Bioshock] and Artemis Luna[OC]
@Atomyk as Ms. "Mom" Lalonde[Homestuck]
@The Tactician as Shizuo Heiwajima[Durarara!]
@Schnee Corp Lawyer as Sienna 'Squigly' Contiello/Leviathan[Skullgirls]
@Velvetclaw as Lapis Lazulli[Steven Universe]
@DapperDogman as The Rookie[Halo]
@CCC Kouhai as Ririchiyo Shirakiin[Inu x Boku SS]
@OrlandoBloomers as Vino[Baccano!]
@Emperor Palpachu as Dylan[Terminator]
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as The Predator[Alien vs. Predator]
@Unlimited RP Works as The Pyro[Team Fortress 2]
@SPARTAN Bennett as John-117[Halo]

~Elliminated~

@Emperor Palpachu as Dylan: INNOCENT! RIPPED APART BY THE SCORCH MONSTERS!​
Noel was a little freaked out as they switched locations again, but even she was beginning to get used to it.

"Geez, so where am I now?"

7woSNjp.png

She looked around, and the sign, while telling them where they were, wasn't really all that helpful.
atgbdYM.png

"Penny! Long time no see!"

How much time had even passed again? Bah, who cares?! A familiar face was good to see no matter what! With that being said, Joseph would return the hug... if he wasn't busy being surprised by the strength that Penny seemed to be putting into the hug.

"G-Guaagh! Y-Yeah, it's good to see you too! Glad you're okay!"

"I can't breathe..."

@Jeremi

Well, at least there was a familiar face. Maybe two. Wasn't that the girl who wanted to try her hat earlier? ...Maybe.

"Uh...are you okay there?"

OgibJC0.png

@Jeremi @Verite

"Ah, where I come from? I wouldn't want to... lag around the tedious details. Heh... it's more like I've been traveling around through time that I've lost track of it..." Add nearly laughed at that thought. How ironic. He travels time this often, and only now he feels as if he's lost "track of time" itself.

"I would be honored to talk more about myself... but sadly, I don't think I have the time for that as of now... If I'm going to be on the... move again, I have to know a little bit of this place in order to depart. And from evident actions here so far... I feel as if I'm not welcome here..."

@Hospes @Hospital​

This certainly seemed to pique the doctor's interest. "You've established successful time travel?? May I ask just how that is?" he asked, curiously.

"And, allow me to correct you; you're welcome here, as you don't seem to intend any malcontent. What you may've allowed into here by your rather... Graceful," he remarked sarcastically, "..entrance, on the other hand, is not."

atgbdYM.png

"Penny! Long time no see!"

How much time had even passed again? Bah, who cares?! A familiar face was good to see no matter what! With that being said, Joseph would return the hug... if he wasn't busy being surprised by the strength that Penny seemed to be putting into the hug.

"G-Guaagh! Y-Yeah, it's good to see you too! Glad you're okay!"

"I can't breathe..."

@Jeremi

"Oh..." She'd let go and brush his shoulder awkwardly. "Sorry..."

Noel was a little freaked out as they switched locations again, but even she was beginning to get used to it.

7woSNjp.png

She looked around, and the sign, while telling them where they were, wasn't really all that helpful.

Well, at least there was a familiar face. Maybe two. Wasn't that the girl who wanted to try her hat earlier? ...Maybe.

OgibJC0.png

@Jeremi @Verite

Oh, it was Noel! "I'm doing great now since I've been reunited with my friend!" She exclaimed cheerfully at Noel. "Though...should we go somewhere?" She'd look around noticing quite a few had already left.

@Kaykay @Verite

Mom and Krauser sat in relative silence while they presumably waited for the voting to occur across the scattered groups. She was beginning to find the wait tiresome, considering of ways to possibly disarm the barrier on the door. Before she could really put much thought into it, a monitor curiously rose up from the ground. Mom leaned back to sit on the desk while she watched, crossing her legs in order to get comfortable. She pursed her lips into a bit of a frown at the sight of robotic man's predicament. Is this what the vote had been for? The senior Lalonde did not dare look away from the scene as Dylan was ripped-- shredded-- apart. Guilty or not, that was not a way any man or woman should go.

Feeling rather disgusted with herself and just about everything in this moment, Mom moved off the desk and approached the hologram of that awful baby. She was about to share some choice words with the boy when everything around her seemed to suddenly go dark. She stopped in her tracks with her hands up and ready to strike at whatever may have have been lurking in the inky darkness.

2kyzb4n.gif

She heard Krauser call out her name from nearby, though she could have sworn his voice felt far away at the same time. Before she could really determine which was true, an awful noise seemed to explode inside her head. It was unlike anything the woman had ever experienced before, her hands whipping through the air to cover at her ears. The sound just would not go away, and Mom cried out as the ground beneath her seemed to disappear. There was nothing that could be done as everything seemed to disappear into nothingness. Mom saw nothing. Mom heard nothing. Mom felt nothing.

"Rose..."

fmLJEGy.png

If she were dying all over again, the mother wished only that she could see her daughter once again. The daughter who she'd left on her own to indulge in her own selfish desires. Curiosity killed the cat, as they said. It also killed the irresponsible mother. Rose was surely fine on her own, but to be the one to abandon her... it had been unacceptable. It had been wrong. No matter what Rose or anyone else said about her ability as a mother, that single action had been what cemented her as a terrible one.

"I'm so sorry. I've been trying to get back to you."

But the multiverse was a strange beast indeed. The senior Lalonde was forced to spend her days working for a company she didn't respect; Working with men and women she could barely stand sometimes. It was like some cruel joke was being played on her, and now it felt for sure that was the case. Thrown into some strange game and jerked around like some child's doll was enough to drive anyone to despair.

As she awoke amidst the others, Mom didn't take long to shake off her grogginess. Her incredulity at waking up at yet another new location was offset by her desire to empty the rest of her flask down her throat. She wasted no time in ripping off the cap and greedily taking all of the vodka in. She then put the empty flask away, hoping to refill it with something else somewhere down the line. She watched idly as Krauser took initiave and headed off. A part of her felt like she was obligated to follow, but once she spotted Nemesis within the crowd, all of the woman's good will for Krauser drained from her. She decided to set on her own in this ruined town.

As there didn't seem to be much around for her to get directions from, Mom wandered out randomly, hoping she'd hit a couple of shops eventually. She would need to refill her flask, obviously, as well as possibly get some food into her. The alcohol was hitting her quickly, the mother already feeling the heat of a buzz run through her body. Feeling emboldened by this, Mom Lalonde eventually came across the Sheriff's Station.

@Hospes

Xenon checked out that peculiar spot.

As for Angelic Buster...

"Man.... books, I hate them...."

Whatever, Angelic Buster began skimming through the pages.​
250px-703Carbink.png

Oh lookie. There's this adorable little Carbink hiding under all of the dead bodies in this room. Probably it didn't want to deal with the snake that was also in this room... and now that the snake was gone, it felt a little safer. What a cute little fella.

il_570xN.541733239_8x1t.jpg

This seemed like some kid's fairytale book by the cover, and as Angelic Buster would skim through the pages, it would give off that same impression. Well... until the end, however...
Article:
Once upon a time, stories and tales of different fantasies flourished and came to their happily ever afters. However, those endings were disrupted as a curse was placed on these individuals within these tales. A curse that brought those individuals from these fairytales into this world without magic. It was an imperfect balance that this curse created, but after a time, it was broken at last.

The problems did not stop there, unfortunately. When those individuals thought that it was all over and they could return to their peaceful lives, a plague ravaged its' way into the humble town of Storybrooke, distorting any hope of peace they wished to have. People lost their minds once touched by the sickness. There happens to be no hop-

The book stops there as the very next pages were torn out crudely, as if a certain person that found the book didn't want to share the remaining contents of the book. Even here, it appeared as if the sickness found it's way here. What a shame...

@Bomb @Mayor's House​

This certainly seemed to pique the doctor's interest. "You've established successful time travel?? May I ask just how that is?" he asked, curiously.

"And, allow me to correct you; you're welcome here, as you don't seem to intend any malcontent. What you may've allowed into here by your rather... Graceful," he remarked sarcastically, "..entrance, on the other hand, is not."

"Quite a wonderful sight... but I could only travel back and forth for a certain time's length. My tech is not in the stage of perfection just yet..." Add remembered the failure of trying to travel back the set amount of years to his past. However, even he had no idea just how far back that would be in time, and thus, the travel there was a failure.

Returning to the matter at hand, Add did remind himself that he broke his way into the hospital without much warning. The little piece of his sanity did have to tell him that they were possibly guarding themselves from threats outside, and it may not be a good thing to let them be under constant threat if they were going to be any use to him.

"Hm... and just what are we not letting inside? I'll say... the defenses of this place don't seem to be that reliable if I was able to break through with a simple push of my Dynamo weapons..."

@Hospes @Hospital​

250px-703Carbink.png

Oh lookie. There's this adorable little Carbink hiding under all of the dead bodies in this room. Probably it didn't want to deal with the snake that was also in this room... and now that the snake was gone, it felt a little safer. What a cute little fella.

il_570xN.541733239_8x1t.jpg

This seemed like some kid's fairytale book by the cover, and as Angelic Buster would skim through the pages, it would give off that same impression. Well... until the end, however...
Article:
Once upon a time, stories and tales of different fantasies flourished and came to their happily ever afters. However, those endings were disrupted as a curse was placed on these individuals within these tales. A curse that brought those individuals from these fairytales into this world without magic. It was an imperfect balance that this curse created, but after a time, it was broken at last.

The problems did not stop there, unfortunately. When those individuals thought that it was all over and they could return to their peaceful lives, a plague ravaged its' way into the humble town of Storybrooke, distorting any hope of peace they wished to have. People lost their minds once touched by the sickness. There happens to be no hop-

The book stops there as the very next pages were torn out crudely, as if a certain person that found the book didn't want to share the remaining contents of the book. Even here, it appeared as if the sickness found it's way here. What a shame...

@Bomb @Mayor's House​
Can it speak? Xenon wondered.

"Um... hello?" Xenon said to the Pokemon.

As for Angelic Buster... she didn't get a single word out of this.

"Maybe Xenon knows." she said as Buster went down to the Living Room with him.

@Gummi Bunnies

7woSNjp.png

OgibJC0.png

@Jeremi @Verite

Oh, it was Noel! "I'm doing great now since I've been reunited with my friend!" She exclaimed cheerfully at Noel. "Though...should we go somewhere?" She'd look around noticing quite a few had already left.

@Kaykay @Verite
"Urgh... never better," Joseph grunted in response to Noel, attempting to get his breathing back on point. That seemed to be the priority there, given how his Hamon energy worked.

Once he got that out of the way, he'd clear his throat, crossing his arms. "Eh... hmm, probably. But where should we go? I ain't about to fight some more of those rotting bastards from earlier!"

@Kaykay @Jeremi

@Kaykay @Verite
"Urgh... never better," Joseph grunted in response to Noel, attempting to get his breathing back on point. That seemed to be the priority there, given how his Hamon energy worked.

Once he got that out of the way, he'd clear his throat, crossing his arms. "Eh... hmm, probably. But where should we go? I ain't about to fight some more of those rotting bastards from earlier!"

@Kaykay @Jeremi

Noticing Penny look around, Noel did the same.

"Oh, yeah, that's probably a good idea. Um, how about the diner? I doubt there's monsters there, and we could use some food."

@Jeremi @Verite

Mom and Krauser sat in relative silence while they presumably waited for the voting to occur across the scattered groups. She was beginning to find the wait tiresome, considering of ways to possibly disarm the barrier on the door. Before she could really put much thought into it, a monitor curiously rose up from the ground. Mom leaned back to sit on the desk while she watched, crossing her legs in order to get comfortable. She pursed her lips into a bit of a frown at the sight of robotic man's predicament. Is this what the vote had been for? The senior Lalonde did not dare look away from the scene as Dylan was ripped-- shredded-- apart. Guilty or not, that was not a way any man or woman should go.

Feeling rather disgusted with herself and just about everything in this moment, Mom moved off the desk and approached the hologram of that awful baby. She was about to share some choice words with the boy when everything around her seemed to suddenly go dark. She stopped in her tracks with her hands up and ready to strike at whatever may have have been lurking in the inky darkness.

2kyzb4n.gif

She heard Krauser call out her name from nearby, though she could have sworn his voice felt far away at the same time. Before she could really determine which was true, an awful noise seemed to explode inside her head. It was unlike anything the woman had ever experienced before, her hands whipping through the air to cover at her ears. The sound just would not go away, and Mom cried out as the ground beneath her seemed to disappear. There was nothing that could be done as everything seemed to disappear into nothingness. Mom saw nothing. Mom heard nothing. Mom felt nothing.

"Rose..."

fmLJEGy.png

If she were dying all over again, the mother wished only that she could see her daughter once again. The daughter who she'd left on her own to indulge in her own selfish desires. Curiosity killed the cat, as they said. It also killed the irresponsible mother. Rose was surely fine on her own, but to be the one to abandon her... it had been unacceptable. It had been wrong. No matter what Rose or anyone else said about her ability as a mother, that single action had been what cemented her as a terrible one.

"I'm so sorry. I've been trying to get back to you."

But the multiverse was a strange beast indeed. The senior Lalonde was forced to spend her days working for a company she didn't respect; Working with men and women she could barely stand sometimes. It was like some cruel joke was being played on her, and now it felt for sure that was the case. Thrown into some strange game and jerked around like some child's doll was enough to drive anyone to despair.

As she awoke amidst the others, Mom didn't take long to shake off her grogginess. Her incredulity at waking up at yet another new location was offset by her desire to empty the rest of her flask down her throat. She wasted no time in ripping off the cap and greedily taking all of the vodka in. She then put the empty flask away, hoping to refill it with something else somewhere down the line. She watched idly as Krauser took initiave and headed off. A part of her felt like she was obligated to follow, but once she spotted Nemesis within the crowd, all of the woman's good will for Krauser drained from her. She decided to set on her own in this ruined town.

As there didn't seem to be much around for her to get directions from, Mom wandered out randomly, hoping she'd hit a couple of shops eventually. She would need to refill her flask, obviously, as well as possibly get some food into her. The alcohol was hitting her quickly, the mother already feeling the heat of a buzz run through her body. Feeling emboldened by this, Mom Lalonde eventually came across the Sheriff's Station.

@Hospes

6519637c4bbfc16ac2a54ae6a60d.jpeg

The Sheriff's Station seemed well-off... Or, at least, the small building was still standing. The door was off of it's hinges, though.. Which was probably a plus, as it made entrance quite easy.

@Atomyk @Sheriff's Station​

Status
Not open for further replies.