Status
Not open for further replies.
"Quite a wonderful sight... but I could only travel back and forth for a certain time's length. My tech is not in the stage of perfection just yet..." Add remembered the failure of trying to travel back the set amount of years to his past. However, even he had no idea just how far back that would be in time, and thus, the travel there was a failure.

Returning to the matter at hand, Add did remind himself that he broke his way into the hospital without much warning. The little piece of his sanity did have to tell him that they were possibly guarding themselves from threats outside, and it may not be a good thing to let them be under constant threat if they were going to be any use to him.

"Hm... and just what are we not letting inside? I'll say... the defenses of this place don't seem to be that reliable if I was able to break through with a simple push of my Dynamo weapons..."

@Hospes @Hospital​

Well, that was disappointing. "Ah.. I see," Victor replied, pinching the bridge of his nose. "Well, that's a pity. Oh, well."

Before Victor could manage a reply, Little Rock butted in again. "Ravagers, the Infected... The weird beasts that've been running around.. Heck, for all we know, there are normal zombies here, too." There was a small pause, and Little Rock seemed to note Victor's annoyance with her. "Hmph. Fine. I'll shut up." With that, the girl left through the same hole Add had busted in.. But Victor didn't seem concerned about this, and just continued. "Well, then I suppose we're in luck. Nobody here seems to have technology like your.." he waved at Add's Dynamos. "..'Dynamo weapons'."

@Gummi Bunnies @Hospital​

Noticing Penny look around, Noel did the same.

"Oh, yeah, that's probably a good idea. Um, how about the diner? I doubt there's monsters there, and we could use some food."

@Jeremi @Verite

While Penny didn't need to eat, she figured that it would be a good place to go. "Sounds good! Will you come with us, Jojo?"

@Kaykay @Verite

An eyebrow was indeed raised at how quick the kid was to answer this question. Taking in account of the information, Krauser nodded and nudged Talos. "We've gotten the information we need and a location of where to look next. Let's move out." He'd say as he started on his way towards the hospital.

@C.T. @Hospes @Gummi Bunnies(?)

Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Can it speak? Xenon wondered.

"Um... hello?" Xenon said to the Pokemon.

As for Angelic Buster... she didn't get a single word out of this.

"Maybe Xenon knows." she said as Buster went down to the Living Room with him.

@Gummi Bunnies
The Carbink didn't seem to be that much of a talker... Bummer. At least it was cute? Poor little guy had to stick around in a place like this, it made one wonder if it was the only one of it's kind around these parts.

@Bomb

Well, that was disappointing. "Ah.. I see," Victor replied, pinching the bridge of his nose. "Well, that's a pity. Oh, well."

Before Victor could manage a reply, Little Rock butted in again. "Ravagers, the Infected... The weird beasts that've been running around.. Heck, for all we know, there are normal zombies here, too." There was a small pause, and Little Rock seemed to note Victor's annoyance with her. "Hmph. Fine. I'll shut up." With that, the girl left through the same hole Add had busted in.. But Victor didn't seem concerned about this, and just continued. "Well, then I suppose we're in luck. Nobody here seems to have technology like your.." he waved at Add's Dynamos. "..'Dynamo weapons'."

@Gummi Bunnies @Hospital​
"Ah... makes more sense than I thought it would... Now that I think about it, most of the places that I've been to so far in this latest travel... they seem to share the same common trait. So much for getting sick..." Add shrugged, seeming to notice this trend. Ever since he found his way here to first get to Elliot, most of the worlds and dimensions had this same case of sickness, and thus, Infected individuals. This can't be a coincidence...

"Heh, these happen to be my greatest creations... as long as they are with me, I can never fail my tasks..." a slight chuckle escaped his lips as he had his Dynamos move around a bit to show that he had complete control over them.

@Hospes @Hospital​

The Carbink didn't seem to be that much of a talker... Bummer. At least it was cute? Poor little guy had to stick around in a place like this, it made one wonder if it was the only one of it's kind around these parts.

@Bomb
"That looks like one of the monsters from Nova."

"Are you saying we should kill it?" Xenon asked.

"Are you saying you have a heart?" Buster countered.

"Can we just go to the kitchen?"

"Fine."

With a sigh, Mom made her way toward the entrance. She looked at the destroyed door with disdain before attempting to head inside.

@Hospes

An eyebrow was indeed raised at how quick the kid was to answer this question. Taking in account of the information, Krauser nodded and nudged Talos. "We've gotten the information we need and a location of where to look next. Let's move out." He'd say as he started on his way towards the hospital.

@C.T. @Hospes @Gummi Bunnies(?)

The boy followed, quietly. "Can.. Can I come with you two?"

Upon reaching the hospital, Krauser would find that the place was boarded and barricaded to an extreme... Aside from one spot, where the barricade had been smashed through; though there were people working on putting it back up.
"Ah... makes more sense than I thought it would... Now that I think about it, most of the places that I've been to so far in this latest travel... they seem to share the same common trait. So much for getting sick..." Add shrugged, seeming to notice this trend. Ever since he found his way here to first get to Elliot, most of the worlds and dimensions had this same case of sickness, and thus, Infected individuals. This can't be a coincidence...

"Heh, these happen to be my greatest creations... as long as they are with me, I can never fail my tasks..." a slight chuckle escaped his lips as he had his Dynamos move around a bit to show that he had complete control over them.

@Hospes @Hospital​

784732ec5d.jpg

This made Victor tilt his head. "And.. What common trait would that be?" he inquired, raising a brow inquisitively.

As for Add's remark about his Dynamos, Victor only eyed them curiously. After all, considering he was Dr. Frankenstein... He was a man of science. "Well, now? That must be awfully handy."

@Gummi Bunnies @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Hospital​

Round Two: Tainted Dreams & Fatal Fairytales

As everyone decided their votes, it was quickly shown Dylan had been voted for the most by a landslide. Slowly, the male began to vanish in a manner as though his molecules had been ripped apart and put back together elsewhere. Soon enough, this was shown to have been exactly the case, as monitors rose from the ground in front of all of the diffent groups. Dylan was on them, chained to a chair and gagged. Minutes later, more figures could be seen on the screen.. Horribly disfigured ones, at that. To Noel, JoJo, Angelic Buster, and Marie, they'd be familiar: they were the odd Creatures theyd seen underground before!

da7f9dba3eb23ab577ef89deae89d2b9.jpg

Slowly, the monsters crept nearer to Dylan, who was struggling immensely to free himself. Before he had the chance to do so, blades came out of all of the monsters' disfigured four fingers and toes, as well as their toes and shoulders. Immediately, the monsters began slowly and sadistically tearing Dylan apart, piece by piece! Soon enough, all that remained of him was unrecognizable chunks and limbs, and the monitors slid back into the ground.. Or wherever they'd came from in the first place.

Good thing that was over...

No matter what group you had been with, you'd suddenly find everything going dark... Like a black sheet had obstructed the sun and sky itself- and any other potential light sources -from view. With how pitch black it was, it was impossible to even see your comrades around you. Before you could even try to speak to question what was happening, an awful, eardrum-bursting ripping sound seemed to come from all around you... Almost as though the fabric of reality itself was being torn apart. And soon after.. You found even the ground under your feet practically jerked away, and you were suddenly falling!

And soon enough, you couldn't even feel that, because you quickly lost consciousness.

When you finally awoke, it wasn't hard to tell that you weren't where you'd been before. Rather, you had been reunited with the rest of the group, and were all together along a small country road. At least this place road was a little more peaceful than your previous surroundings... And hey; you even actually know where you are this time, thanks to a sign that looked old and a little beat up:

194098636_640.jpg

Thanks to the mid-day light, and despite the fact it was drizzling lightly, the sign was quite easy to read. And, with all of the crazy stuff that had happened over the past couple days since the crash, the thought of a normal little town to stay in was quite welcoming. So, you followed the road 'til you reached the town.

321Storybrooke.png

The odd thing was... The streets were almost completely empty. Buildings were falling apart. Some, burned down or totally torn apart. Signs and poles were crooked, and many of the power lines were knocked over. Cars were totalled, tipped over, or burning. And there were a few odd looking figures wandering around.

Well... So much for a bit of normality, huh?

It looked like there were quite a few places to explore...

6fbcbe7fe7.jpg

Available locations to explore seemed to be The Old Library/Clocktower(tag @Gummi Bunnies ), Mr. Gold's Pawn Shop (tag @The Silver Paladin ), The Sheriff's Station(tag @Hospes ), The Mayor's House(tag @Gummi Bunnies ), The Hospital(tag @Hospes ), Granny's Diner(tag @The Silver Paladin), and Henry's Castle(tag @Hospes ).

~Cast~

@Thuro Pendragon as Desmond Miles[Assassin's Creed] & Cameron Phillips[Terminator]
@Kaykay as Noel Vermillion[BlazBlue]
@Verite as Joseph Joestar[JoJo's Bizarre Adventures]
@Jeremi as Penny[RWBY]
@TheBlueBurch as Nemesis T-Type and Jack Krauser[Resident Evil]
@Gummi Bunnies as Add[Elsword]
@york as Marie Korbel[Skullgirls]
@Mighty Roman as John Connor & T-800[Terminator]
@Bomb as Xenon & Angelic Buster[Maplestory]
@BarrenThin as Gregory House[House MD]
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Riley Anderson[Inside Out]
@ShadowPrime as Heimskr[Skyrim]
@TheColourlessRainbow as Anna and Regina Mills[Once Upon A Time]
@Hospes as Ridley Duchannes[The Caster Chronicles]
@Arcadia Lumina as Booker DeWitt[Bioshock] and Artemis Luna[OC]
@Atomyk as Ms. "Mom" Lalonde[Homestuck]
@The Tactician as Shizuo Heiwajima[Durarara!]
@Schnee Corp Lawyer as Sienna 'Squigly' Contiello/Leviathan[Skullgirls]
@Velvetclaw as Lapis Lazulli[Steven Universe]
@DapperDogman as The Rookie[Halo]
@CCC Kouhai as Ririchiyo Shirakiin[Inu x Boku SS]
@OrlandoBloomers as Vino[Baccano!]
@Emperor Palpachu as Dylan[Terminator]
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as The Predator[Alien vs. Predator]
@Unlimited RP Works as The Pyro[Team Fortress 2]
@SPARTAN Bennett as John-117[Halo]

~Elliminated~

@Emperor Palpachu as Dylan: INNOCENT! RIPPED APART BY THE SCORCH MONSTERS!​

The voting didn't affect Regina much, nor did the gruesome scene of Dylan dying. However, what did affect the evil queen was the arrival outside of StroyBrooke. Regina was in awe, she knew where and what storybrooke was, after all she was the first to cast the curse, forcing the inhabitants of the enchanted forest here. When she saw the town in ruins, her jaw dropped, and tears almost formed in her eyes.

"Henry!" shouted Regina before she took off towards Granny Diner, and dam this women could run in heels. When she couldn't find Henry at the diner, she twirled her hands, purple clouds in gulping her, sending her to the Mayors House.

@Gummi Bunnies

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anna was so relieved that she wasn't voted off, but at the very same time she was sad that another person had to suffer the wrath of being voted off, no one knew what was going to exactly happen. When Dylan's gruesome death came rushing by, Anna sobbed, and sobbed. It was the worst thing the princess has ever seen. When her venison went back, she could still see Dylan's corpse, finally, when she arrived on the outskirts of StoryBrooke, she rushed in with no hesitation. She rushed towards the Library/clocktower in search of finding a way back home.

@Gummi Bunnies

With a sigh, Mom made her way toward the entrance. She looked at the destroyed door with disdain before attempting to head inside.

@Hospes

Inside the Station, things were a mess. It looked like someone- or something -had torn the place apart. Hell, it was almost like a tornado had been in there. It looked like everything left was useless... But, lo and behold, there was one thing still intact!

The only cell the station had... And it looked like there were people in it!

Inside, a little robot was moving all about with something like cheer, while also droning on and on like such:

But, the droid wasn't the only occupant; there was also a girl locked inside, with it!

0.jpg

"Would you shut up already!? Ugh!" the girl exclaimed, clearly frustrated with the little robot. Then, she seemed to notice Mom, and gripped the bars of the cell she and the robot were trapped in, trying to shake them. "Would you please let me out of here!?" It was more of a demand than a request..

@Atomyk @Sheriff's Station​

Mom paused in the middle of the station, her eye peering curiously upon the two beings in the cell. Her scientific mind immediately wondered what was going on with the robot, even though robotics was hardly her field of expertise. She crossed her arms as the girl practically demanded to be let out of the cell. The mother couldn't help but smile at the situation. "Interesting," she muttered. She then began moving about the destroyed station in order to see if anything of use was about. As she searched, she spoke to the girl in the cell.

XPKWCeO.png

"Mind telling me why you're in there, dear?"

@Hospes

Last edited:
@Jeremi @Kaykay @Verite

You arrive at the barricade not soon after The others had arrived. The only difference was, the three doctors were killed, and the UN Soldier was nowhere to be found. It was to be assumed that the UN Soldier either betrayed the doctors he was supposed to protect, or he wasn't an actual UN Peacekeeper. Take your pick.

The Blue armor was still there, however, as well as the Riot Shield and Assault Rifle. All were covered in blood. The HAZMAT suits of the doctors all had bullet holes, and cracked glass at the visors, which means they were of no use.

The CEDA Trailer, however, was open, which meant you could get through.

"That looks like one of the monsters from Nova."

"Are you saying we should kill it?" Xenon asked.

"Are you saying you have a heart?" Buster countered.

"Can we just go to the kitchen?"

"Fine."

The voting didn't affect Regina much, nor did the gruesome scene of Dylan dying. However, what did affect the evil queen was the arrival outside of StroyBrooke. Regina was in awe, she knew where and what storybrooke was, after all she was the first to cast the curse, forcing the inhabitants of the enchanted forest here. When she saw the town in ruins, her jaw dropped, and tears almost formed in her eyes.

"Henry!" shouted Regina before she took off towards Granny Diner, and dam this women could run in heels. When she couldn't find Henry at the diner, she twirled her hands, purple clouds in gulping her, sending her to the Mayors House.

@Gummi Bunnies

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anna was so relieved that she wasn't voted off, but at the very same time she was sad that another person had to suffer the wrath of being voted off, no one knew what was going to exactly happen. When Dylan's gruesome death came rushing by, Anna sobbed, and sobbed. It was the worst thing the princess has ever seen. When her venison went back, she could still see Dylan's corpse, finally, when she arrived on the outskirts of StoryBrooke, she rushed in with no hesitation. She rushed towards the Library/clocktower in search of finding a way back home.

@Gummi Bunnies
Once Regina would enter the Mayor's House, there wasn't much to see here other than the fact that there was a ton of dead bodies still littered around everywhere. In fact, she happened to come in when both Xenon and Angelic Buster were planning to check out the kitchen that was left to explore. The little Carbink that was follow the duo idly followed around.

The kitchen appeared to be in disrepair, all sorts of alliances rendered useless and the cabinets being emptied and left open as many kitchen-related items were scattered across the floor. Oh, and yes, more dead bodies were to be found here. Some of them having those bite marks from that pesky snake that Xenon killed earlier, and some just being completely mutilated to the point that you couldn't recognize the bodies. There was one cabinet that remained closed, and a rumbling noise could be heard inside... as if some thing was hiding inside.

@TheColourlessRainbow @Bomb

@Gummi Bunnies

@Gummi Bunnies
@Anybody headed to the Library/Clocktower
@TheColourlessRainbow

Despite the very fact that even this building seemed to be in disrepair, you can see that the door was left wide open, so it was possible that someone was already in here. Inside, you see a whole collection of books to be viewed on the wall shelves and pretty much everywhere else. Problem was, it was clear that you couldn't exactly finish up reading all of these books and find some relevant information on what was going on here. Just upstairs, you hear a nasty commotion going on. Well... that didn't sound pleasant at all. In addition to that, you could've sworn that there was a shine of some thing under a pile of books that were left on the ground.​

The boy followed, quietly. "Can.. Can I come with you two?"

Upon reaching the hospital, Krauser would find that the place was boarded and barricaded to an extreme... Aside from one spot, where the barricade had been smashed through; though there were people working on putting it back up.

784732ec5d.jpg

This made Victor tilt his head. "And.. What common trait would that be?" he inquired, raising a brow inquisitively.

As for Add's remark about his Dynamos, Victor only eyed them curiously. After all, considering he was Dr. Frankenstein... He was a man of science. "Well, now? That must be awfully handy."

@Gummi Bunnies @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Hospital​
"It's common from my findings that every timeline I travel to... there's a sickness that appears to take over someone's state of mind... quite an unfortunate case...." Add said as he considered on what was evident in his travels so far. He wasn't even sure if these were different timelines that he was traveling too due to the unnatural set of events ever since he became involved in this search for Elliot.

"Indeed they are... if I wanted and had the parts necessary for it... these Dynamos can use temporal energy with no problems..." the Esper smiled at that thought. More of those El Shards back from home... and then he could always use his temporal abilities to distort time and space as much as he liked. That was always a fun thing to do...

Noticing the others, such as Krauser, that man always talking about Talos, and this random child, right outside the hospital.

"Well well well, look who decided to show up. You know... it's such a bore to be speeding through all of this on my own... it feels like a sluggish time that way..." Add jeered at them in a teasing way. Well, he wasn't stable when it came to his moods anyways.

@Hospes @TheSpringwoodSlasher @C.T. @Hospital​

@Hospes @Hospital​
A certain zombie had also intended to go to the hospital, and that was the direction she'd headed.

Unfortunately it was apparent the little armed girl wasn't too fond of the undead (:<) and while Squigly and Leviathan weren't too concerned about one child with a gun, they also weren't too keen on, you know, fighting a young girl. No matter how surly and snappy she seemed to be.

"...maybe if we just let them know about us nicely-"

"No. Let us just stay hidden for now. I'd rather not bring more bloodshed to a town that's clearly been ravaged by it" the parasite muttered as its snake head poked around the door to keep an eye on the older man and younger girl as they talked to Add

32sYoQz.png

:< "fine"

@Gummi Bunnies @Hospes

EDIT:

They also waved to all the new people that were showing up :D

@TheSpringwoodSlasher @C.T.

Once Regina would enter the Mayor's House, there wasn't much to see here other than the fact that there was a ton of dead bodies still littered around everywhere. In fact, she happened to come in when both Xenon and Angelic Buster were planning to check out the kitchen that was left to explore. The little Carbink that was follow the duo idly followed around.

The kitchen appeared to be in disrepair, all sorts of alliances rendered useless and the cabinets being emptied and left open as many kitchen-related items were scattered across the floor. Oh, and yes, more dead bodies were to be found here. Some of them having those bite marks from that pesky snake that Xenon killed earlier, and some just being completely mutilated to the point that you couldn't recognize the bodies. There was one cabinet that remained closed, and a rumbling noise could be heard inside... as if some thing was hiding inside.

@TheColourlessRainbow @Bomb
"...Buster, get ready." Xenon said as he approached the Cabinet and opened it.

@TheColourlessRainbow @Gummi Bunnies

Mom paused in the middle of the station, her eye peering curiously upon the two beings in the cell. Her scientific mind immediately wondered what was going on with the robot, even though robotics was hardly her field of expertise. She crossed her eyes as the girl practically demanded to be let out of the cell. The mother couldn't help but smile at the situation. "Interesting," she muttered. She then began moving about the destroyed station in order to see if anything of use was about. As she searched, she spoke to the girl in the cell.

XPKWCeO.png

"Mind telling me why you're in there, dear?"

@Hospes

This just seemed to further frustrate the girl. "I'm in here because those stupid Ravagers tricked us and locked us in! Now let us out!" she exclaimed, stomping her foot for emphasis. Looked like she had a temper. The little robot finally stopped making the annoying noises, now. Instead, it spoke up.

tumblr_n6va5o6Mmq1te1cemo1_500.gif

Slowly, the little droid advanced on the girl in the cell.. With each step it took, the girl took one back, shaking her head. "N-no!! G-get away, right now!!" she practically squealed. But, before she could object, the robot leapt at her and clung to her leg affectionately. To which, the girl tried desperately to shake it off. "Get it off me!!"

Mom wouldn't find anything of any real use laying around... Heck, it seemed even the keys that unlocked the cell weren't here!

Though, there were a few reports of people going crazy laying around, that the sheriff had presumably looked into. Who knew, though?

@Atomyk @Sheriff's Station​

• Love
Reactions: BarrenThin
"It's common from my findings that every timeline I travel to... there's a sickness that appears to take over someone's state of mind... quite an unfortunate case...." Add said as he considered on what was evident in his travels so far. He wasn't even sure if these were different timelines that he was traveling too due to the unnatural set of events ever since he became involved in this search for Elliot.

"Indeed they are... if I wanted and had the parts necessary for it... these Dynamos can use temporal energy with no problems..." the Esper smiled at that thought. More of those El Shards back from home... and then he could always use his temporal abilities to distort time and space as much as he liked. That was always a fun thing to do...

Noticing the others, such as Krauser, that man always talking about Talos, and this random child, right outside the hospital.

"Well well well, look who decided to show up. You know... it's such a bore to be speeding through all of this on my own... it feels like a sluggish time that way..." Add jeered at them in a teasing way. Well, he wasn't stable when it came to his moods anyways.

@Hospes @TheSpringwoodSlasher @C.T. @Hospital​
A certain zombie had also intended to go to the hospital, and that was the direction she'd headed.

Unfortunately it was apparent the little armed girl wasn't too fond of the undead (:<) and while Squigly and Leviathan weren't too concerned about one child with a gun, they also weren't too keen on, you know, fighting a young girl. No matter how surly and snappy she seemed to be.

"...maybe if we just let them know about us nicely-"

"No. Let us just stay hidden for now. I'd rather not bring more bloodshed to a town that's clearly been ravaged by it" the parasite muttered as its snake head poked around the door to keep an eye on the older man and younger girl as they talked to Add

32sYoQz.png

:< "fine"

@Gummi Bunnies @Hospes

EDIT:

They also waved to all the new people that were showing up :D

@TheSpringwoodSlasher @C.T.

ouat-once-upon-a-time-32923860-500-280.png

"This is a... Common thing, in your travels?" he repeated, seeming to muse over this. "Hm. Quite.. Odd, wouldn't you say?" Victor inquired, eyeing Add shiftily. He also nodded a greeting to the new arrivals. "I assume these are your.. Comrades? Could it be one of them causing this?"

At this point, there was no need to worry about the little girl.. She seemed to have vanished.

@TheSpringwoodSlasher @Gummi Bunnies @Schnee Corp Lawyer

"Huh? Eh..I guess, kid. Just keep your wits about yourself." Krauser wasn't exactly too keen on lugging a little brat along for the ride. If he started crying or fussing, he'd end up becoming a liability to Krauser. If they were forced to be stealthy than either the idiot's idiotic 'TALOS IS THE SAVIOR' mantra would give them away or the child's fragile nature would. Whichever gave way first, Krauser wasn't too eager to find out. But depending on how things played out the kid might have had some use later on. So as they walked to the hospital, he would have seen Add and Nemesis. Not really paying Add any mind, he noted the BOW's presence.

Having counted on Nemesis's parasite believing Squigly to be a fellow Umbrella creation, it must have meant that she was nearby as well. Poking his head inside the hospital, it was indeed clear enough that Nemesis had followed Squigly here. Noting how frightened the child appeared to be of her, Krauser looked over at Nemesis and gave the 'no-go' handsign. Understanding the gesture Nemesis grunted and stayed back. At least the creature was still obedient.

Also, it probably really didn't need to be said but Krauser didn't return Squigly's wave. :|

@Schnee Corp Lawyer @Gummi Bunnies @C.T. @Hospes

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Status
Not open for further replies.