• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"However many there are, I'd slaughter them down to the last man." He'd scoff before beginning to investigate the room himself. "Well, at the very least I can rest easy knowing I'm in such good hands, Lalonde." After finding nothing much of value out in the open it seemed, Krauser turned towards the desk and made his way towards it. "Solid enough plan. Kind of surprised though." He'd say as he sought to look through the drawers on the desk and see what 'goodies' if any may have lurked inside. "Haven't heard any cries for help or the sound of another creature attacking yet. Which means we'll probably be rejoining with the others soon enough." He'd quip before catching the journal Mom had found out of the corner of his eye.

"What's in there?"

@Atomyk @Hospes

"... maybe some supplies could be found there," Add said to himself in a spoken thought, headed for the Clinic.

@The Silver Paladin

When you enter the Clinic, you see a mass of families huddled in the small room. They seem scared. Two men In Power Armor guard the entryway. "You must be the Outsiders the Overseer is having a fit about." One said. "You're always welcome here. You should see the Doc first." The sobbing here is still going on, so you can

Talk to the doctor, or investigate the Sobbing.

@Bomb @TheBlueBurch @Thuro Pendragon @TheColourlessRainbow @Mighty Roman @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Group 3

When you enter the Clinic, you see a mass of families huddled in the small room. They seem scared. Two men In Power Armor guard the entryway. "You must be the Outsiders the Overseer is having a fit about." One said. "You're always welcome here. You should see the Doc first." The sobbing here is still going on, so you can

@Bomb @TheBlueBurch @Thuro Pendragon @TheColourlessRainbow @Mighty Roman @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Group 3
*A wacky yet unrecorded adventure in the apartments later*

Squigly and lev frowned at the sound of the sobbing, and took one look at each other before they both nodded and headed off to check the source

@Bomb @TheBlueBurch @Thuro Pendragon @TheColourlessRainbow @Mighty Roman @The Silver Paladin @Group 3

Reactions: Minerva
tumblr_m3w2x6YkWB1qc2r5c.png

"Huh... That's pretty cute, Sass," That was about as much praise as Shizuo would give anyone, but it at least meant he was okay with her offering it to Riley. He tilted his head to the side as he realized an interesting problem, "Hey, Sass, I don't think I ever caught your name."​

Ridley tilted her head, glancing at the plush. It was only about then that she put together what it looked like.. At which point, she felt an immediate surge of aggravation towards the plushie- and herself, for making it. Boo Radley.. Good for making Ryan happy, good for attacking Dark Casters, and good for pissing Ridley off. Just like most of her family. "..I guess. I could have done better."

Well... That was what she got for Casting without thinking about it. Served her right.

Shizuo's next point was a welcome distraction from her rather vulgar thoughts of the dog. "Heh. I guess that's just another thing Kiddo knows more about than you, then, Blondie."

Riley covered her eyes with both of her hands, wishing she could block these people out from talking to her. "Ugh, everyone keeps saying I'll get back to them. But what if it takes a really long time!? My parents will end up being really worried about me! And I'd feel awful about that too because I already put them through this once..."

She sighed sadly and removed her hands from her eyes after a moment, looking at the plushie Ridley had summoned up. "U-Um, what is it?" she asked, reaching out to touch it with little reaction just yet. "A puppy?" she questioned, trying to let it sink in. The preteen thought back to a time where she had asked her parents for a puppy. She remembered them turning down the idea; their new home was too small for them to have a pet.​

de130282a44423b12546b20b26d8dacf.png

Mood Meter: | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |
Prognosis: Sad
Emotions: No change

@Jeremi @Hospes @The Tactician @CCC Kouhai @Thuro Pendragon @TheColourlessRainbow

"Well, hey; you seem like a tough kid, kid. I'm sure your parents have faith that you'll make it back to them just fine." Really, Ridley probably would've said anything she thought might make Riley cheer up at the moment. She despised sniveling.. Be it from children or anyone else. A sign of weakness. It's pathetic, really. Not that she'd say that to these people, of course.

Riley's question made Ridley tilt her head.. Before she faked another smile. "That isn't just any puppy, Kiddo. It's a wolf puppy." Eugh.. Even saying the word 'puppy' made Ridley want to gag. It sounded so.. Childish. "Wolves are brave. Smart. Strong.." All of them aside from Boo, anyways. In Ridley's mind, that wolf was dumb as a rock. All brawns and no brain. Regardless.. She just wanted to shut the kid up. Even if it meant feeding her ego. "..Just like you seem to be, kid."

Oh, God. Ridley had never wanted to throw up so badly. This was pathetic. How were Shizuo and House putting up with this kid so easily?

Kill me now. Please.

@The Tactician @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Jeremi @BarrenThin @CCC Kouhai

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
large.jpg

This was the totally child-friendly mug that all of these frightened families got to look at as Nemesis stomped into the clinic behind Squigly. He paid zero attention to anything the man in power armor said. He also had zero inclination to go and see this Doc. He also wouldn't have investigated the sobbing under normal circumstances. But seeing Squigly make her off there, the creature lumbered after.

"Guh.."

@Schnee Corp Lawyer @The Silver Paladin

• Thank You
Reactions: Schnee Corp Lawyer
Marie Korbel
@Kaykay @Verite @Hospes @Bomb

Well, even someone as harsh and unforgiving as Marie has their soft spots... Losing parents was something she herself could relate to, so, with that in mind, she tried to approach the puppy carefully; who knows how it would react to a Skullgirl's presense, but, Marie didn't seem to care in this instant. She reached out one of her hands, one that had skin on it still, to attempt to pet the puppy, she wasn't making any sudden movements, however, she was uncertain how long she could keep this up.​

The Poochyena hatchling, who was being toted around by JoJo, squirmed slightly.. Almost like..

f5bd92c0ae.jpg

..He was trying to roll over to make his stomach more accessible for petting. How cute.

Of course, he still hadn't stopped howling. Really, keeping him around could be bad.. It might give the group's location away to other threats.

@york @Kaykay @Verite @Bomb

The Poochyena hatchling, who was being toted around by JoJo, squirmed slightly.. Almost like..

f5bd92c0ae.jpg

..He was trying to roll over to make his stomach more accessible for petting. How cute.

Of course, he still hadn't stopped howling. Really, keeping him around could be bad.. It might give the group's location away to other threats.

"Aww, he's so cute!" Angelic Buster said as she petted the puppy.

@york @Kaykay @Verite @Hospes

"Hmm... we can barely find food for ourselves. I guess we just hafta see what we'll find soon."

Obviously, the most important thing was their own health, and the little creature later :|

"Anyway, we should probably head back if it's just a dead end. No good mutt thing..." He grumbled, making his way back to where they had come from.

@Kaykay @Hospes @Bomb @york

"R-right."

Noel began walking back as well, planning to go and meet with the other two again or something. She didn't really want to stick around there any longer anyway.

@Hospes @Verite @Bomb @york

There were still other hallways the group could explore; as well as both the set of stairs going up, or the set of stairs going down.

"R-right."

Noel began walking back as well, planning to go and meet with the other two again or something. She didn't really want to stick around there any longer anyway.

@Hospes@Verite@Bomb@york

f5bd92c0ae.jpg

"Aww, he's so cute!" Angelic Buster said as she petted the puppy.

@york @Kaykay @Verite @Hospes
There were still other hallways the group could explore; as well as both the set of stairs going up, or the set of stairs going down.

"Awfully noisy though."

Hypocrisy at its finest.

"As long as it doesn't attack me like the other things have, I guess we can keep it around," he grumbled, before reaching the place where they had initially started out with. If Krauser and Lalonde had gone ahead up the stairs, hmm...

... Wait, have we even gone downstairs yet? Who knows? Certainly not Joseph, who seemed to be in deep thought over where to go next, glancing at the others for input.

@york @Hospes @Kaykay @Bomb

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Midnight Maiden

f5bd92c0ae.jpg

"Aww, he's so cute..."

It seemed as long as he was cute, she could overlook the howling. Maybe she needed a priority check.
"Awfully noisy though."

Hypocrisy at its finest.

"As long as it doesn't attack me like the other things have, I guess we can keep it around," he grumbled, before reaching the place where they had initially started out with. If Krauser and Lalonde had gone ahead up the stairs, hmm...

... Wait, have we even gone downstairs yet? Who knows? Certainly not Joseph, who seemed to be in deep thought over where to go next, glancing at the others for input.

@york @Hospes @Kaykay @Bomb

...Didn't you aggravate them?

"Umm..." She kind of wanted to group up, feeling it'd be safer that way, but wasn't sure if she wanted to meet that Krauser guy again. He seemed to keep berating her.

"Let's go downstairs, that way we'll check all the floors faster."

@Hospes @Verite @Bomb @york

• Thank You
Reactions: BarrenThin
*A wacky yet unrecorded adventure in the apartments later*

Squigly and lev frowned at the sound of the sobbing, and took one look at each other before they both nodded and headed off to check the source

@Bomb @TheBlueBurch @Thuro Pendragon @TheColourlessRainbow @Mighty Roman @The Silver Paladin @Group 3

latest

((Ignore the people.))

Walking into another room that looked like it was once a classroom of some sort due to the projector in the room still projecting something called a G.O.A.T. that looked like a test. A woman sat in the center of the room, crying as others began to console her. Several others were crying as well, and a few bandaged people in corners.

monolepers.JPG

They seem to be working on something with various pieces of equipment.

One lies in the corner, almost completely bandaged:

latest

Do you talk to the wounded people, the woman and friends consoling her, or the severely wounded man?

@TheBlueBurch @Schnee Corp Lawyer @ICU, kinda

With the others ready to investigate the sobbing noises, Add didn't pay much mind to the guards as he went to speak with the doctor in this area. This should go along quite swell...

@The Silver Paladin @TheBlueBurch @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Thuro Pendragon @DapperDogman @Group 3​

With the others ready to investigate the sobbing noises, Add didn't pay much mind to the guards as he went to speak with the doctor in this area. This should go along quite swell...

@The Silver Paladin @TheBlueBurch @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Thuro Pendragon @DapperDogman @Group 3​

The doctor seems to not notice you enter. There are several Nuka Cola bottles on a table, all containing different liquids. On the operating table, the corpse of one of those creatures lies there, its chest cut open. A pool of a mixed Red/Green liquid is also there. The doctor is washing his hands in the sink.

The doctor seems to not notice you enter. There are several Nuka Cola bottles on a table, all containing different liquids. On the operating table, the corpse of one of those creatures lies there, its chest cut open. A pool of a mixed Red/Green liquid is also there. The doctor is washing his hands in the sink.
Well, this was absolutely wonderful timing. The Esper will enjoy this very much, even if he were to risk himself here. Three of his Dynamos took their places in different angles around the doctor, just in case a surprise would happen.

"Well well well... Quite the time for me drop in... Don't fuss too much, I'm only here to ask questions. Nothing more and nothing less," Add grinned as he walked into the room. Surely he probably spooked the doctor by how he had decided to enter and make himself known here. Though, looking over at the corpse, he did seem a tad disgusted by it. Just plain filthy...

@The Silver Paladin

Well, this was absolutely wonderful timing. The Esper will enjoy this very much, even if he were to risk himself here. Three of his Dynamos took their places in different angles around the doctor, just in case a surprise would happen.

"Well well well... Quite the time for me drop in... Don't fuss too much, I'm only here to ask questions. Nothing more and nothing less," Add grinned as he walked into the room. Surely he probably spooked the doctor by how he had decided to enter and make himself known here. Though, looking over at the corpse, he did seem a tad disgusted by it. Just plain filthy...

@The Silver Paladin

The doctor put his hands up, and slowly turned around. "Well, I expected more kindness from the reinforcements that have entered the vault." He gave a warm smile. "Relax, I lead this group here. We're all against the Overseer. He's been forcing some people to take what he calls a cure for a common wasteland disease, but we know it's not actually one. You can see the fruits of his labor right there." He pointed to the corpse. "Tell me, do you have any stimpaks on you? We're running a bit low here, and with the vault in its current state, well..." He laughed a bit. "I'm Doctor Chang, by the way."

The doctor put his hands up, and slowly turned around. "Well, I expected more kindness from the reinforcements that have entered the vault." He gave a warm smile. "Relax, I lead this group here. We're all against the Overseer. He's been forcing some people to take what he calls a cure for a common wasteland disease, but we know it's not actually one. You can see the fruits of his labor right there." He pointed to the corpse. "Tell me, do you have any stimpaks on you? We're running a bit low here, and with the vault in its current state, well..." He laughed a bit. "I'm Doctor Chang, by the way."
While at this point in time for the Esper, he could tell that this could be worth his time, despite the fact that he wasn't one for allying with others or even showing the slightest sign of decency to others. However, the situation at hand only enforced the idea that he had to suck it up and use this chance to his advantage to finish the tasks that had to be done.

"... alright. Things may be making sense to me.." Add sighed as he had the three Dynamos return to his side once more,"... just call me Add. It's all I go by..."

He suppose that the rest of the group was still investigating the sobbing noises, and he didnt seem to mind the huge gap of people not present with him as of now. Though, with the mentioning of stimpaks, Add did have to tilt his head in curiosity. Possibly some sort of medical item in this world, considering that the man asking him is a doctor...

"I'm unsure by what a stimpak is, but I'll leave it up to you to figure out if I do indeed carry some..." Add took out his pocket dimensional cube, forcing it up with a charge of electrical energy from one of the Dynamos. As if he were opening up a pocket dimension, the things he gathered since arriving in the Vault would be shown, including those three stimpaks from much earlier.

@The Silver Paladin

While at this point in time for the Esper, he could tell that this could be worth his time, despite the fact that he wasn't one for allying with others or even showing the slightest sign of decency to others. However, the situation at hand only enforced the idea that he had to suck it up and use this chance to his advantage to finish the tasks that had to be done.

"... alright. Things may be making sense to me.." Add sighed as he had the three Dynamos return to his side once more,"... just call me Add. It's all I go by..."

He suppose that the rest of the group was still investigating the sobbing noises, and he didnt seem to mind the huge gap of people not present with him as of now. Though, with the mentioning of stimpaks, Add did have to tilt his head in curiosity. Possibly some sort of medical item in this world, considering that the man asking him is a doctor...

"I'm unsure by what a stimpak is, but I'll leave it up to you to figure out if I do indeed carry some..." Add took out his pocket dimensional cube, forcing it up with a charge of electrical energy from one of the Dynamos. As if he were opening up a pocket dimension, the things he gathered since arriving in the Vault would be shown, including those three stimpaks from much earlier.

@The Silver Paladin

Chang put his hands down. "Thank you. Now, you carry three stimpaks. Where did you find these?" He held the up. "Ah, you also have Yuri's holotapes. That's good. Two of these holotapes seem to be the Overseer's passcode. May I see that final one?" Chang asked, pointing to the one found in the Atrium.

John Connor decided to investigate the sobbing. Normally, he'd dive towards any kind of action, or any way of finding out what the hell was going on here, but one of the others seemed to already have that covered.
'Hey guys, I'm going to follow the crying noises. See what's kickin' over there.'

@Bomb @TheBlueBurch @Thuro Pendragon @TheColourlessRainbow @The Silver Paladin @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Group 3

John Connor decided to investigate the sobbing. Normally, he'd dive towardsany kind of action, or any way of finding out what the hell was going on here, but one of the others seemed to already have that covered.
'Hey guys, I'm going to follow the crying noises. See what's kickin' over there.'

@Bomb @TheBlueBurch @Thuro Pendragon @TheColourlessRainbow @The Silver Paladin @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Group 3

You walk in on Squigly, Leviathan, and Nemesis in a room. A woman is crying in the center while friends try to console her, and there are many bandaged people around the room who seem to be working on something. The most peculiar is in the corner, where he is compeltely wrapped like a mummy from head to foot. You can talk to either the women and her friends, the bandaged people, or the person wrapped like a mummy.

@TheBlueBurch @Schnee Corp Lawyer

Chang put his hands down. "Thank you. Now, you carry three stimpaks. Where did you find these?" He held the up. "Ah, you also have Yuri's holotapes. That's good. Two of these holotapes seem to be the Overseer's passcode. May I see that final one?" Chang asked, pointing to the one found in the Atrium.
"Things are just littered around willy-nilly... So that explains how I found those without much trouble..." Add really had a thing for cleanliness it seemed,"Here. You probably have more knowledge it than I would..."

It wasn't the case of "more knowledge," but more of him not wanting to waste precious time on figuring it out himself. With that in mind, the Esper took out that specific Holotape that Chang wanted to take a look at.

@The Silver Paladin

Status
Not open for further replies.