• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Hmm... we can barely find food for ourselves. I guess we just hafta see what we'll find soon."

Obviously, the most important thing was their own health, and the little creature later :|

"Anyway, we should probably head back if it's just a dead end. No good mutt thing..." He grumbled, making his way back to where they had come from.

@Kaykay @Hospes @Bomb @york

"R-right."

Noel began walking back as well, planning to go and meet with the other two again or something. She didn't really want to stick around there any longer anyway.

@Hospes @Verite @Bomb @york

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
@DapperDogman @Gummi Bunnies @Thuro Pendragon
@TheColourlessRainbow

As you attack the six Infected, four fall. The remaining two let out a halting screech, and scurry back into the vent system. The others remain dead on the floor. You hear a louder banging noise on the Atrium wall far from you.

tank.jpg

"Surprise, Infidels!" A voice shouted from the PA System. "I see you have found the failure's notes. Here's the thing: You will not make it to me." The voice began laughing. "The people rose up against me, so I cured them. Made them stronger. You found a cure vial as well too. Excellent." The voice stopped laughing. "This is humanity's next phase. Witness it!" The Creature snarled, and let out an unintelligible phrase. "Sic 'em." The voice said before the PA cut off. The Monster moved towards Add very quickly.

Last edited:
A Glass Bottle filled with a Glowing Blue liquid drops from it as you touch the machine. Another bottle falls soon after, this one glowing green.

Nuka Cola Quantum Count: 2

Nuka Cola Quartz count: 1

Touch the machine again? or go through the drawers?
"Soda? I don't need them." Xenon said to himself.

He checked the drawers.​

"Soda? I don't need them." Xenon said to himself.

He checked the drawers.​

In the drawers, you find several Vault Jumpsuits. One particularly stands out. Most of them have "1" on them, this one has an "11" on it. On top of a dresser is a terminal.

Interact with the terminal, the machine again, or leave?

In the drawers, you find several Vault Jumpsuits. One particularly stands out. Most of them have "1" on them, this one has an "11" on it. On top of a dresser is a terminal.

Interact with the terminal, the machine again, or leave?
Xenon checked the terminal. He should know something about operating this kind of stuff since he's a half-android.​

Xenon checked the terminal. He should know something about operating this kind of stuff since he's a half-android.​

On it, you find a bunch of daily journals and stuff dating back around 200 years. Nothing useful. Until a file from 3 weeks ago shows up. Opening it, it states that the author has been hearing voices at night, and occasionally FEELING them. The following messages slowly begin to make less and less sense, until the final one: The Infected must be cleansed. In the middle of a bunch of Gibberish.

Weird.

You can now: Investigate a vent above the Terminal, or goback to the soda machine.

On it, you find a bunch of daily journals and stuff dating back around 200 years. Nothing useful. Until a file from 3 weeks ago shows up. Opening it, it states that the author has been hearing voices at night, and occasionally FEELING them. The following messages slowly begin to make less and less sense, until the final one: The Infected must be cleansed. In the middle of a bunch of Gibberish.

Weird.

You can now: Investigate a vent above the Terminal, or goback to the soda machine.
"What is all this?" Xenon said.

Xenon examined the vent above it, since it looks supicious.​

@DapperDogman @Gummi Bunnies @Thuro Pendragon
@TheColourlessRainbow

As you attack the six Infected, four fall. The remaining two let out a halting screech, and scurry back into the vent system. The others remain dead on the floor. You hear a louder banging noise on the Atrium wall far from you.

tank.jpg

"Surprise, Infidels!" A voice shouted from the PA System. "I see you have found the failure's notes. Here's the thing: You will not make it to me." The voice began laughing. "The people rose up against me, so I cured them. Made them stronger. You found a cure vial as well too. Excellent." The voice stopped laughing. "This is humanity's next phase. Witness it!" The Creature snarled, and let out an unintelligible phrase. "Sic 'em." The voice said before the PA cut off. The Monster moved towards Add very quickly.
"Heheh... pathetic..." Add snickered as he had his Dynamos prepare for another attack. It seemed as if he was really up to something now, and that would be true by the fact that he had activated his DP mode. Once he did that, Add instantly disappeared from sight of the monster. Being a manipulator of time and space, it wasn't that hard for him to do this, reappearing through another rift of time.

438px-DE_CashShop_Cutin_animated.gif

"Pathetic... I'll be the one to decide the laws of the world... kukukuk..."

With a snap of his fingers, his Dynamos positioned themselves around the creature, generating a crack of spacial energy near it.

(visual respresentation of the skill)

Similar to the spacial rifts that the Esper was known for using, the rift would actually let out harmful essences of energy that to damage the beast that wanted to get close to him. He wasn't going to let some filthy mutation harm him. He had business to finish up after all.

@The Silver Paladin @DapperDogman @Thuro Pendragon

"What is all this?" Xenon said.

Xenon examined the vent above it, since it looks supicious.​

Inside the vent, you see a blood trail, some handprints, and a cracked vial that reads "Cure" Next to it, is the same note as in the Safe in the Atrium, listing the diseases involved:

Forced Evolutionary Virus
Rage Virus
Rabies
The Sickness.

There's also a Holotape.

"Heheh... pathetic..." Add snickered as he had his Dynamos prepare for another attack. It seemed as if he was really up to something now, and that would be true by the fact that he had activated his DP mode. Once he did that, Add instantly disappeared from sight of the monster. Being a manipulator of time and space, it wasn't that hard for him to do this, reappearing through another rift of time.

438px-DE_CashShop_Cutin_animated.gif

"Pathetic... I'll be the one to decide the laws of the world... kukukuk..."

With a snap of his fingers, his Dynamos positioned themselves around the creature, generating a crack of spacial energy near it.

(visual respresentation of the skill)

Similar to the spacial rifts that the Esper was known for using, the rift would actually let out harmful essences of energy that to damage the beast that wanted to get close to him. He wasn't going to let some filthy mutation harm him. He had business to finish up after all.

The Creature roars, and knocks several Dynamos out of the air. The Creature tried getting close to the portals, only to get knocked back. You would notice it wore a Holotape on its neck, like a necklace. The Creature finally ran through the portal, enduring the pain to take a swing at Add.

@DapperDogman @Thuro Pendragon

The Creature roars, and knocks several Dynamos out of the air. The Creature tried getting close to the portals, only to get knocked back. You would notice it wore a Holotape on its neck, like a necklace. The Creature finally ran through the portal, enduring the pain to take a swing at Add.

@DapperDogman @Thuro Pendragon
Of course, he wasn't exactly a tank to begin with, being knocked a certain distance away by the swing. As the portals would disperse as soon as he was hit, Add immediately tried to get himself back together on this fight.

"Alright, if you wish to get that close to me... heheheh..." Add snickered as he unleashed a sudden wave of electricity from his Dynamos that were to soon take their places around him.

(a visual representation of this skill)

As he did this, he had one of his Dynamos sneak around, attempting to snatch the Holotape off of the creature's neck.

Mom took the comment in stride, offering Krauser a pleasant smile. "Of course not, dear. Someone has to be the babysitter." She let him take the lead without much care in the matter. It was cooler inside the building, allowing Mom to pull out her scarf and wrap it back around her neck. Everything felt a lot more clear with that around her neck, though a small sip of a drink would likely create the same effect for the woman. She relented for now, watching idly as Krauser mimicked an action movie star and kicked in one of the doors. She had no doubt that genre was likely the man's favorite.

"Now I wonder how many diseased creatures heard you," she said, looking over his shoulder to spy on the almost barren room. "Hm, there doesn't seem to be a phone anywhere, not that one would likely work around here..." Moving inside, she touched at one of the desks, grimacing at the dirt that layered the room. Mom Lalonde was a lady who liked to be clean, and who never stood for letting dust linger inside her house...

S3Ei7zN.gif

... even if cleaning the house with a Martini in hand had always made the process a bit of a sloppy one.

She then briefly looked over the old bookcase, more for the sake of curiosity than anything. She would have been surprised if anything useful was to be found. "As I said before, we need to find a means of contacting the outside world," she said, glancing back to Krauser. She paused as she looked upon him, wondering just how she ended up in this place alone with this man of all people. Her life would never cease to throw curve balls her way.

"... And once we do that, then we can see to getting out of here."

@TheBlueBurch @Hospes

On the shelves, there wasn't really that much to find.. There was dust, a few trophies, and a few books.. Most of them were charred. There were also a few pictures, but they were hardly intact; their frames smashed, and the innards partially scorched.

There was one semi-intact book, though.. Though it was partially singed. It looked like it may've been a journal of some sort.

[spoili]
Short-Diary-Cover-790527.jpg
[/spoili]

@Atomyk @TheBlueBurch

"Yeah. They probably are... because they love you. We'll get you back, okay? And they'll probably be happier than ever."

@The Tactician
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@CCC Kouhai
@Hospes
tumblr_m3w2xv2npd1qc2r5c.png

"Yeah, maybe, but neither will crying do anything about it," Shizuo sighed, having trouble to work out a way to explain things to her, "For now, all you can do is keep walking, Riley. You can't stop their pain by staying here and whimpering. You can stop their pain by fighting to get back to them. That's what you can do, Riley, keep working to get back to them."

@Jeremi @Hospes @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @CCC Kouhai @Thuro Pendragon @TheColourlessRainbow
It.. Finally seemed to occur to Ridley that her plan had backfired. Completely. She'd briefly cheered the girl up, but the effects didn't last, and now she was in tears. Ridley didn't give a damn.. But leaving the situation like that probably wasn't in her best interest, if she was going to keep allies. "Uh.." What else did kids like, anyways? Ryan had liked a little mouse wearing a cape that Rid could conjured up.. But how would Ridley know if Riley liked the same?

Then, something occurred to her; Little girls liked dolls... Right? "Here, kid.. Like dolls? Or.. Or.... Stuffed animals?" Out of nowhere, Ridley conjured up a little black wolf plushie(probably because, at that moment, she had been thinking about how much Ryan had always loved their dog, Boo Radley).. And offered it to Riley.

[spoili]
black_wolf_puppy_by_goiku-d36rznb.png
[/spoili]

Kids liked that shit... Right?

She didn't really have much to offer, as to getting the kid home. She could care less whether the child got out of here or not. All she wanted was to make sure she got herself out of here...: She had a little score to settle with a certain few jackasses.

@The Tactician @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @BarrenThin @CCC Kouhai

Riley covered her eyes with both of her hands, wishing she could block these people out from talking to her. "Ugh, everyone keeps saying I'll get back to them. But what if it takes a really long time!? My parents will end up being really worried about me! And I'd feel awful about that too because I already put them through this once..."

She sighed sadly and removed her hands from her eyes after a moment, looking at the plushie Ridley had summoned up. "U-Um, what is it?" she asked, reaching out to touch it with little reaction just yet. "A puppy?" she questioned, trying to let it sink in. The preteen thought back to a time where she had asked her parents for a puppy. She remembered them turning down the idea; their new home was too small for them to have a pet.​

de130282a44423b12546b20b26d8dacf.png

Mood Meter: | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |
Prognosis: Sad
Emotions: No change

@Jeremi @Hospes @The Tactician @CCC Kouhai @Thuro Pendragon @TheColourlessRainbow

Inside the vent, you see a blood trail, some handprints, and a cracked vial that reads "Cure" Next to it, is the same note as in the Safe in the Atrium, listing the diseases involved:

Forced Evolutionary Virus
Rage Virus
Rabies
The Sickness.

There's also a Holotape.
"Cure? Is this?"

Xenon took the vial and note carefully, and wondered if there was anything else he can do in here.​

Of course, he wasn't exactly a tank to begin with, being knocked a certain distance away by the swing. As the portals would disperse as soon as he was hit, Add immediately tried to get himself back together on this fight.

"Alright, if you wish to get that close to me... heheheh..." Add snickered as he unleashed a sudden wave of electricity from his Dynamos that were to soon take their places around him.

(a visual representation of this skill)

As he did this, he had one of his Dynamos sneak around, attempting to snatch the Holotape off of the creature's neck.

The Dynamo snapped the Necklace right off the neck of the creature. The creature took another swing at Add, but the attack from the Dynamos struck the creature. It let out a death throw, and fell to the ground with a gigantic *THUD* you now had the Passcode, and you ended someone's suffering. As it died, the creature deeply breathed "Thank... You..."

The Pip-boy blinked:
•Find passcodes [2/3] found.

"Cure? Is this?"

Xenon took the vial and note carefully, and wondered if there was anything else he can do in here.​

The Holotape still sits in the back of the vent.

The Dynamo snapped the Necklace right off the neck of the creature. The creature took another swing at Add, but the attack from the Dynamos struck the creature. It let out a death throw, and fell to the ground with a gigantic *THUD* you now had the Passcode, and you ended someone's suffering. As it died, the creature deeply breathed "Thank... You..."

The Pip-boy blinked:
•Find passcodes [2/3] found.
Brushing the filth off of his attire, Add nonchalantly stepped over to take the necklace, which was one of the passcodes that they needed to find, and headed to leave the Atrium. However, he also noticed that another group had found another passcode while he was in that scuffle, so he used his Pip-Boy to see if he could see the remaining locations left to check out.

Brushing the filth off of his attire, Add nonchalantly stepped over to take the necklace, which was one of the passcodes that they needed to find, and headed to leave the Atrium. However, he also noticed that another group had found another passcode while he was in that scuffle, so he used his Pip-Boy to see if he could see the remaining locations left to check out.

It seemed the only place left to go was The Clinic. It seems the Apartments had been searched already.

Status
Not open for further replies.