2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
  5. Adept
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, magic, adventure, comedy, anime, slice of life, high school, fandom, romance, but I am always open to many others.
Reboot: OPEN SIGNUPS - The Lovers Club OOC (Reboot)

969287.jpg

:heart: Aikō-ka Kurabu | The Lovers Club Season 2 :heart:
Romance | Comedy | High school | Anime | Slice of life

Season 1 In Character | Season 2 In Character | Character Index

"We'll be your cupids!"

Welcome to the Lovers Club. Our goal is to find the perfect match for you, or assist you in getting the partner you want. There's never been a match that we can't do, and our clients will always tell you how happy they are with our service.

--- :heart: ---

We will be playing the members of the Lovers Club. While our characters will be assisting their fellow classmates (and others) in finding romance, romance seems to be sparking between the club members themselves. The club will be going on all kinds of adventures, from interesting club trips to festivals, spending all night in a haunted house, or simply sitting in the club room they occupy at their school.

There is no need to know anything from Season 1 of Lovers Club to join. No need to read Season 1 either.

Setting:
Japan
- (Made up) Small city that goes out into towns:
City: Yokokami
Towns: Honkawa (North of city), Hamasu (East), Yakita (South), Okunai (West)​
- School in city called Bara High School (Bara = Rose)

- There is a train that goes between the towns and into the city
Stations named after city and towns

General Information:
- Friendships, some friendly rivalries, and especially romances are allowed and encouraged.

- This rp is largely focused on romance and comedy between the members of the club.

- Feel free to be creative and fun when making your character(s). They can be as weird as you want (or as normal as you want).

- Anime physics apply, so anything can happen just like an anime.

- If you have any question, don't be afraid to ask.

General Rules:
- Please do not just disappear, let me know if you need/or want to drop out. I'd rather have you tell me. Don't be afraid, I understand.

- Please assist in making it possible for every character to have a romantic partner.

- At least post character's name, location, and picture during the IC posts.

- Be nice to everyone in the OOC please.

- Keep things PG-13 or so, we are in public view and have a range of ages playing.

- No-liners please, at least a paragraph or two.

- Three character limit

Last edited:
I'm so happy we have quite a lot of new sacrifices people already on this roleplay! I can't wait for this new season to start.

*squeals in fanboy evil cat*
Always a weird one Shinku

Always a weird one

Never change~

• Haha
Reactions: Stray Shinku
It's funny because Scarlett told me to not scare the newcomers, but I failed completely. It's a good thing y'all know I'm this weird! XD

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: IceQueen
I can create a child hood friend etc for anyone that wants to make a new char or bring their char back

I can create a child hood friend etc for anyone that wants to make a new char or bring their char back
You already have 3 characters, no? It's fine. We can make connections with the characters you already have if needed.

Speaking of, is there a character limit?

Reactions: Stray Shinku
Yes, Rads, just like Mon said, I recommend you to not make another character just because. You probably won't be able to handle it later.

On that note, could Yuri be Bob's friend? I feel they'd have an interesting kind of chemistry that'd be entertaining. Yuri is a big flirt. Maybe they become friends after he got rejected the previous year or something. It'd be nice to have someone with common sense reign him in a bit. @Rads

On that note, could Yuri be Bob's friend? I feel they'd have an interesting kind of chemistry that'd be entertaining. Yuri is a big flirt. Maybe they become friends after he got rejected the previous year or something. It'd be nice to have someone with common sense reign him in a bit. @Rads
Lol Bob had a gf a while ago but they had to break for reasons. Its true with bobs personality it could be interesting. Rains the slightly edgy one lol. We could work that he used to cook for her etc.

Lol Bob had a gf a while ago but they had to break for reasons. Its true with bobs personality it could be interesting. Rains the slightly edgy one lol. We could work that he used to cook for her etc.

Yuri is a male. He's been raised female though so it wouldn't be shocking if they did date after he was allowed to go to public school considering he did some experimenting. It'd be a legit reason to break up if you really want that. It'd get awkward though for your character for sure. There'd be a lot of teasing no matter how short that relationship would have lasted.

I thought about Rain as well but I thought he'd be too serious to even want to breathe the same air as Yuri lol
Though it'd make a funny Shrek and Donkey kinda friendship

I figured either could at least be friends.

Reactions: Rads

Yuri is a male. He's been raised female though so it wouldn't be shocking if they did date after he was allowed to go to public school considering he did some experimenting. It'd be a legit reason to break up if you really want that. It'd get awkward though for your character for sure. There'd be a lot of teasing no matter how short that relationship would have lasted.

I thought about Rain as well but I thought he'd be too serious to even want to breathe the same air as Yuri lol
Though it'd make a funny Shrek and Donkey kinda friendship

I figured either could at least be friends.
Lol rain can be very serious, but yeah I can see that as for Bob he would laugh it at this stage when teased. He might even be I different to it. Ruby's personal is between rains and bobs.

Reactions: Monbon
Yeah Bob would not be happy about that at the time and you were partly right he would have avoided you for a bit etc.

In that case, it'd be fun to make him Bob's ex. For funsies. Just something for them to laugh about now.

Ruby the ice queen feels like a person who he'd actually fight with and be annoyed by. I sense childish quarrels in the future. Tbh I just don't see any reason for Ruby to actually try to get along with him. If one doesn't know his history, it's easy to assume he's just a troublemaker who doesn't take anything seriously. Though I put it lightly, he has a pretty negative reputation and he uses humor to hide his insecurities which likely makes him look even worse.

Wouldn't they just bicker in the end? We could go with frenemies if you really want them to have some sort of friendship. I'm sure Yuri would be well acquainted with all of them of he was close enough to Bob at some point, right?

In that case, it'd be fun to make him Bob's ex. For funsies. Just something for them to laugh about now.

Ruby the ice queen feels like a person who he'd actually fight with and be annoyed by. I sense childish quarrels in the future. Tbh I just don't see any reason for Ruby to actually try to get along with him. If one doesn't know his history, it's easy to assume he's just a troublemaker who doesn't take anything seriously. Though I put it lightly, he has a pretty negative reputation and he uses humor to hide his insecurities which likely makes him look even worse.

Wouldn't they just bicker in the end? We could go with frenemies if you really want them to have some sort of friendship. I'm sure Yuri would be well acquainted with all of them of he was close enough to Bob at some point, right?
Lol she can be very harsh and ice Queen like so that fits like a glove. She's also pretty perceptive so she will let him win and try to remain balanced through their friemy relationship.

Reactions: Monbon

Lol she can be very harsh and ice Queen like so that fits like a glove. She's also pretty perceptive so she will let him win and try to remain balanced through their friemy relationship.
Kks. I'll add that info into his sheet once I get on a laptop.

I finally decided on making a new character. I should make her up this evening, probably now ish

Reactions: Monbon and Rads
I'm new to this site. Is it alright for me to join?
Course it is! Welcome to Iwaku! Make sure to read the rp rules and Iwaku rules

I'm new to this site. Is it alright for me to join?
Yes, you can join. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. I'm always here to assist in any way.

@Accelerator, @DANAsaur, @Shinku⭐Kun, @Rads, @Ariel, @Monbon, @IceQueen, @Qwert , @Esmeray, @MiharuAya, @Solar Soarfell

I believe this is everyone currently participating as well as who has shown interest at some point recently. Some updates and announcements:

- I am updating the rules to include No-liners for this rp please. We don't expect novels, but a paragraph or two would be nice. We're here to have fun, but putting in some effort in each post would make the rp itself more enjoyable. If you ever have trouble forming your thoughts or a post, you can always come to me privately for help. I love helping out others.

- I would like to see all characters completed by the end of the week for those who are still interested in joining us so we can get started.

- There is a three character limit, but I encourage to be careful on how many you make. Just be sure that you can handle how many characters you create.

Wait, wut??? Solar asked to be here? When was that? I didn't saw his post, LMAO!!!

Wait, wut??? Solar asked to be here? When was that? I didn't saw his post, LMAO!!!
He asked me in a PM a while back, but he hasn't been around lately to respond to this thread though.