2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
  5. Adept
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, magic, adventure, comedy, anime, slice of life, high school, fandom, romance, but I am always open to many others.
Reboot: OPEN SIGNUPS - The Lovers Club OOC (Reboot)

969287.jpg

:heart: Aikō-ka Kurabu | The Lovers Club Season 2 :heart:
Romance | Comedy | High school | Anime | Slice of life

Season 1 In Character | Season 2 In Character | Character Index

"We'll be your cupids!"

Welcome to the Lovers Club. Our goal is to find the perfect match for you, or assist you in getting the partner you want. There's never been a match that we can't do, and our clients will always tell you how happy they are with our service.

--- :heart: ---

We will be playing the members of the Lovers Club. While our characters will be assisting their fellow classmates (and others) in finding romance, romance seems to be sparking between the club members themselves. The club will be going on all kinds of adventures, from interesting club trips to festivals, spending all night in a haunted house, or simply sitting in the club room they occupy at their school.

There is no need to know anything from Season 1 of Lovers Club to join. No need to read Season 1 either.

Setting:
Japan
- (Made up) Small city that goes out into towns:
City: Yokokami
Towns: Honkawa (North of city), Hamasu (East), Yakita (South), Okunai (West)​
- School in city called Bara High School (Bara = Rose)

- There is a train that goes between the towns and into the city
Stations named after city and towns

General Information:
- Friendships, some friendly rivalries, and especially romances are allowed and encouraged.

- This rp is largely focused on romance and comedy between the members of the club.

- Feel free to be creative and fun when making your character(s). They can be as weird as you want (or as normal as you want).

- Anime physics apply, so anything can happen just like an anime.

- If you have any question, don't be afraid to ask.

General Rules:
- Please do not just disappear, let me know if you need/or want to drop out. I'd rather have you tell me. Don't be afraid, I understand.

- Please assist in making it possible for every character to have a romantic partner.

- At least post character's name, location, and picture during the IC posts.

- Be nice to everyone in the OOC please.

- Keep things PG-13 or so, we are in public view and have a range of ages playing.

- No-liners please, at least a paragraph or two.

- Three character limit

Last edited:
There are so many hime's i can't keep track of them all.

If it's scarlet, sure. She can do as she likes. 💕

I'm the one Shinku is talking about. You'll get used to it eventually.

Oh, she will get used to it... EVENTUALLY.

*evil cat laugh intensifies*

• Haha
Reactions: ScarletNova
I'm used to it already, no worries ScarletHime. Would you like dinner, a bath, or perhaps...?

A really bad joke?

• Haha
Please, no. Your bad jokes are REALLY BAD. Stop right there in the name of our sanity.

Why? Yes, I'm already regretting everything.

• According to Plan
Reactions: Monbon

Why? Yes, I'm already regretting everything.

A Niisan.

I think that's the worst joke I know of. Popsicle jokes though. I have plenty of those. o(`ω´*)o

• Haha
Ok So I think I was in this like ages and ages ago buuuuuuut

Ima join again

Oh my God, Icey!!!! We meet again, old friend!!!

Reactions: IceQueen
HIiiiiii Shinku~ I live (for now XD)

Not really sure what I should do about my gal. IDK if I should keep her or make a new character

Not really sure what I should do about my gal. IDK if I should keep her or make a new character
It's up to you. You can bring back your old character if you'd like. She's still in the character index after all. Or you can make a new one.

It's up to you. You can bring back your old character if you'd like. She's still in the character index after all. Or you can make a new one.
Honestly I'm not really sure myself. While I see her as a good character I can also see that she represents a slightly more immature part of myself. Honestly I'll probably have to chew on it a bit

Honestly I'm not really sure myself. While I see her as a good character I can also see that she represents a slightly more immature part of myself. Honestly I'll probably have to chew on it a bit
That's fine. Give yourself some time to decide.

Yay an Icey ♡

Always nice having more people to play with.

Reactions: IceQueen
Yay an Icey ♡

Hi Monbon~

I am more of a molassas poster now though (school and work is tough) but I will be booping *sticks to guns*

Yay an Icey ♡

Hi Monbon~

I am more of a molassas poster now though (school and work is tough) but I will be booping *sticks to guns*

Hii~
It's fine. I'm not too fast myself. I'm just getting back into this after that one break. I hope both school and work aren't too hard on you. It's nice seeing you around.

Yay an Icey ♡

Hi Monbon~

Hii~
It's fine. I'm not too fast myself. I'm just getting back into this after that one break. I hope both school and work aren't too hard on you. It's nice seeing you around.
Its not too bad right now but I move in a few weeks so things will get much busier. For now, just the part time cat clinic work which is actually kind of fun so no bigs~

Reactions: Monbon
I'm so happy we have quite a lot of new sacrifices people already on this roleplay! I can't wait for this new season to start.

*squeals in fanboy evil cat*