2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
  5. Adept
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, magic, adventure, comedy, anime, slice of life, high school, fandom, romance, but I am always open to many others.
Reboot: OPEN SIGNUPS - The Lovers Club OOC (Reboot)

969287.jpg

:heart: Aikō-ka Kurabu | The Lovers Club Season 2 :heart:
Romance | Comedy | High school | Anime | Slice of life

Season 1 In Character | Season 2 In Character | Character Index

"We'll be your cupids!"

Welcome to the Lovers Club. Our goal is to find the perfect match for you, or assist you in getting the partner you want. There's never been a match that we can't do, and our clients will always tell you how happy they are with our service.

--- :heart: ---

We will be playing the members of the Lovers Club. While our characters will be assisting their fellow classmates (and others) in finding romance, romance seems to be sparking between the club members themselves. The club will be going on all kinds of adventures, from interesting club trips to festivals, spending all night in a haunted house, or simply sitting in the club room they occupy at their school.

There is no need to know anything from Season 1 of Lovers Club to join. No need to read Season 1 either.

Setting:
Japan
- (Made up) Small city that goes out into towns:
City: Yokokami
Towns: Honkawa (North of city), Hamasu (East), Yakita (South), Okunai (West)​
- School in city called Bara High School (Bara = Rose)

- There is a train that goes between the towns and into the city
Stations named after city and towns

General Information:
- Friendships, some friendly rivalries, and especially romances are allowed and encouraged.

- This rp is largely focused on romance and comedy between the members of the club.

- Feel free to be creative and fun when making your character(s). They can be as weird as you want (or as normal as you want).

- Anime physics apply, so anything can happen just like an anime.

- If you have any question, don't be afraid to ask.

General Rules:
- Please do not just disappear, let me know if you need/or want to drop out. I'd rather have you tell me. Don't be afraid, I understand.

- Please assist in making it possible for every character to have a romantic partner.

- At least post character's name, location, and picture during the IC posts.

- Be nice to everyone in the OOC please.

- Keep things PG-13 or so, we are in public view and have a range of ages playing.

- No-liners please, at least a paragraph or two.

- Three character limit

Last edited:
An imaginary love triangle

Wait? They shipped your character with your other character?

lmao how did that even work out?

Sidenote: I also agree Koharu is a total babe. Idk if she and Yuri will get along or hate each other but there will be chaos either way.

That's because Alex and Ryu are best friends and spent most of their time together. This is not an actual ship, though. I may have spoiled a little bit of this side plot for this new Season. ^^'

But, yes, Alexander sometimes is confused as a tomboy, mostly because he got a few girly antics.

• OMG
Reactions: Monbon
That's because Alex and Ryu are best friends and spent most of their time together. This is not an actual ship, though. I may have spoiled a little bit of this side plot for this new Season. ^^'

But, yes, Alexander sometimes is confused as a tomboy, mostly because he got a few girly antics.

In that case, I hope there's an opportunity in the future for more misunderstandings to arise. Perhaps even a chance for some of these boys to dress up and discover the loveliness that is a skirt. o(○`ω´○)9

• Haha
Reactions: Stray Shinku
Why do I feel my boy Alex will be in danger with Sayuri around? LMFAO! Haruhi is not ready for that either. XD

Everyone's in danger. No one is safe.

• Haha
Reactions: ScarletNova
@Monbon, I'm going through your character now, but just to let you know, Alex and Haruhi are endgame already. Your character liking Alex is totally fine. It'll be fun with how Haruhi is. But I just want to let you know that Shinku and I already have them planned out in the end.

@Monbon, I'm going through your character now, but just to let you know, Alex and Haruhi are endgame already. Your character liking Alex is totally fine. It'll be fun with how Haruhi is. But I just want to let you know that Shinku and I already have them planned out in the end.
It's cool. I only added it for rumor/joke purposes. I'm not one to plan ahead for endgames. Idk who Sayuri will click with in the future. We'll just have to see and hope someone is compatible with chaos.

It's cool. I only added it for rumor/joke purposes. I'm not one to plan ahead for endgames. Idk who Sayuri will click with in the future. We'll just have to see and hope someone is compatible with chaos.
Okay. Just wanted to let you know. Technically speaking Alex and Haruhi weren't planned in the beginning, just throughout the first season. I agree with the whole clicking thing.

@Monbon, the heart rating I gave him means he's accepted by the way. As for the girl:boy ratio, I gave up on that being equal a long time ago, so you're free to play whoever you want. I just want everyone to enjoy the rp.

• Thank You
Haruhi energy if she ever finds out or feels that Sayuri may have a crush on her beloved Alex:
1627536201138.png

Ryunosuke just laughing and enjoying the "triangle" drama like:
1627536357978.png

Sayuri just enjoying all the chaos he just made:
tenor.gif

And then there's our Alexander, confused as heck about what's going on:
tumblr_mrbddgcXfH1s0dr8co1_500.gif

An imaginary love triangle

lmao how did that even work out?

Sidenote: I also agree Koharu is a total babe. Idk if she and Yuri will get along or hate each other but there will be chaos either way.
Koharu will unreservedly hate Yuri's guts if he pulls any shit with the people she's decided to care about. He's not likely to be able to hide much from her for long. But if he keeps his nose clean they'll get along.

Alright, guys. Time to bring in the popcorn and some soda because shit's about to go down with Sayuri and Koharu.

• Haha
Reactions: Ariel
I think I'll have Ruby be neutral till otherwise same for Bob and rain

The hate may be one sided. He might find her reactions fun much to her displeasure. We'll have to wait and see.

Neutral is fine. He's a drama queen but he's not a horrible person most days.

Reactions: Stray Shinku
Me trying really hard not to made a Sayuri x Kaharu ship like:
1627597870884.gif

• Haha
It's about time to make a counter for how many times Shinku is gonna misspell someone's name.

It's at 2 now for Koharu

Me realizing the autocorrector has been a dick to me this whole time when I just wanted to type Koharu:
1627698879680.jpeg

Why you going going at me like this, Mon? That's why I'm going to sacrifice you to my Hime first, bih.

Me realizing the autocorrector has been a dick to me this whole time when I just wanted to type Koharu:
View attachment 219511

Why you going going at me like this, Mon? That's why I'm going to sacrifice you to my Hime first, bih.
Which Hime? If they cute i dont mind.

• Haha
*gasps in Spanish*

HOW DARE YOU NOT KNOW ABOUT THE BENEVOLENT, EVERLASTING SCARLET-HIME!?

ALL GLORY GOES TO HER!!!

• Haha