The Love of a Rocker

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Johnathan nodded his head. "I'll bring you a cup before I come down," he said softly to him.

"Thank you." smiling at him as he watched John leave the basement. "He's great." gloating to Lestat.

"Yes, he is," Lestat said to Sky. "And you say he was homeless? I can see it, in the way he sits," Lestat said softly.

Johnathan let the band members in, and told them their was someone in the basement who was going to listen to them rehearse. He went to the fridge and poured two mugs of blood before going down to the basement, handing a mug to Sky and to Lestat.

"Indeed he was."

When John and the members came to the basement, "Thank you." he said when he took the mug from him. "Everyone, this is Lestat. Lestat, meet the band."

"Thank you Johnathan," Lestat said to Sky's boy. Johnathan smiled and nodded his head, going over to Sky and sitting down next to him. Lestat said hello to all the band members.

The rest of the members were shocked to having Lestat in their presence, but greeted him back trying hard not to lose composure. Heck, he was the band's idol. Sky put an arm around Johnathan when he sat next to him.

"Hey why don't you ask them about the trip?" Johnathan said to Sky. He instinctively got closer to Sky as his arm went around his back.

"Oh right, I totally forgot about that."
"Before, we start I would like to know if all of you would like to go Holand for a death metal festival sometime next week?" said Skylar looking at Johnathan and Lestat.

Johnathan smiled at the response of their band members. They all wanted to go and he was happy.

Skylar smiled sensing his reaction and gave him a little kiss on the forehead.

Johnathan smiled as Sky kissed his forehead. He smiled still and looked at the surprised faces on their faces

"Oh don't tell me you didn't know I'm gay." said Sky smiling at them and putting a protective arm around Johnathan.

Johnathan just blushed and leaned into Sky, staying near him.

The band members knew that he was gay, but they didn't expect him to be this way in front of them. "Enough chit chat we're wasting time." said Sky picking up his guitar.

Johnathan smiled and sat up taking the mic. "Do you want to go over the new song, or just practice another song?" he asked Sky and everyone else.

"Let's do both." smiling at him and the others. Skylar started to play the melody for the new song so the others could hear it.

Johnathan nodded his head and began to sing the lyrics and then the rest of them seemed to fall right into place, playing to the music perfectly.

Lestat just sat there amazed at the performance. Johnathan's voice was nothing like he had heard before. Closing his eyes he took in the music and the angelic lyrics, listening attentively.

Johnathan smiled as he sang and as the song came to an end they just went right into the next song, Johnathan smiling still as he sang.

Skylar would occasionally go next to Johnathan and play as he sang, just to be close to him.