The Love of a Rocker

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
After a little while Johnathan fell asleep. He was too relaxed and he felt safe enough to fall asleep like that.

Skylar looked down at him, "asleep as always, so beautiful." he whispered softly as he continued to watch the movie.

Johnathan curled up closer to Sky as the movie progressed, he was curled up cutely and snuggled into Sky while he slept.

Sky kept a protective around Johnathan as he slept. As the credits started to roll, Sky leaned down and kissed his sleeping charge before taking off his shirt and curling up next to him.

Johnathan curled into Sky as they slept, feeling safe and comfortable.

As Skylar slept he started to sweat, go into a shock and started screaming as he always did whenever he had nightmares and was always unable to break out of it, even though he kept trying and trying.

Johnathan woke with a start and looked at Sky with worried eyes. He pulled Sky into hug and began talking to him as he slept, whispering soothing words to help him calm down.

Sky started to calm down just a little before opening his eyes. "I'm sorry, I woke you." he said even though he was still shaking and wrapped his arms around Johnathan.

Johnathan just shh'd him and held him still, rocking Sky to help him calm down. "No saying sorry, just try and relax," he said softly.

The shaking started to subside as Johnathan held and rocked him, his breathing was heavy as he tried to continued to calm down. He was grateful that Johnathan was there.

Johnathan just held him and helped him calm down.

Sky finally calmed in about 30 minutes and kissed Johnathan passionately on the lips.

Johnathan smiled and kissed him back, still holding him.

Skylar stayed and continued to kiss him. "Shall we go upstairs?"

Johnathan blushed but nodded his head to Sky.

Skylar stood up, reached his hand out to help Johnathan up, and lead him to his room.

Johnathan stood up and took Skylar's hand, a blush on his cheek.

"Tonight, you take the lead." giving him a kinky and devious smile

Johnathan blushed and looked at Sky. "I... I've never done anything like this before..." he murmured softly, looking down.

"Don't worry your inner vampire will tell you what to do. Trust me." giving him a passionate kiss.