The Love of a Rocker

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Johnathan smiled as he sang and he looked back at Sky offering a happy smile.

"After we're done and it's just the two of us together let's watch a movie together." whispering in Johnathan's ear as he continued to play.

Johnathan nodded his head as he still sung, smiling as the song slowly came to an end.

Skylar gave him a little kiss on the cheek before going to his original place. Once the song ended, Sky stood next to Johnathan and wrapped a protectively yet territorial arm over Johnathan's shoulder.

Johnathan leaned into Sky and smiled. "That was fun," he said softly.

"It sure was." he replied back. Looking at his watch Sky noticed the time and knew that Lestat had to leave.

Lestat smiled to all of them clapping at the end. "Wonderful," he said smiling. He noticed the time and nodded his head. "I have to leave tonight, but I'll send you the tickets to go for the festival this friday," he said softly.

Sky moved towards Lestat and gave him a hug. "I'll see you in Europe and thanks. We'll be awaiting the tickets." The band members were ready to leave as well. Everyone said their goodbyes and now John and Sky were the only ones left. "Go choose the movie. I'll make the popcorn, grab the blankets and start the fireplace." Giving him a kiss.

Johnathan smiled and kissed him back and went to go do those things. He still had his vampire speed and did everything quickly. He was stuck on the movies though. He had never seen a movie before, but he had slept near theaters so he knew what was out and such.

The fireplace had an old gothic/victorian feel to it, the fire that was burning really made the living a warm and romantic place, while the rest of the lights were dim. Skylar rested down the popcorn on the coffee table in front of him and laid on the blankets. He watched Johnathan go through the movies, "Found anything to your liking?" he said as he stood up to stand behind him, wrapping his arms around Johnathan's torso and softly breathing in his ear before giving him another kiss.

"I've never seen a movie before so I don't know which one to pick," he said softly to Sky smiling when he felt Sky hug him and kissed him back.

Skylar quickly skimmed through the collection and chose one, "This is a good one, I haven't seen it yet." giving him a smile. Using his vampiric speed he put the DVD in, grabbed the remotes and sat on the couch. "Come sit next to me."

Johnathan smiled and nodded his head and got cozy next to Sky.

Sky reached for the popcorn and pulled the blankets over them. "I love you." he said softly as he blushed a little.

Johnathan blushed and looked up at Sky. "Really...." he asked softly .

"Really." handing him some popcorn as he pulled Johnathan closer to him. He really enjoyed being around Johnathan even more than his love for music.

Johnathan smiled happily, eating a piece of popcorn.

"You can lay on me if you want." taking a handful of popcorn.

Johnathan smiled and scooted down, laying his head on Sky's lap curling up next to him.

When Johnathan laid his head down and curled up more, Skylar mindlessly started to run through Johnathan's hair.