The Love of a Rocker

(I'm so sorry I thought I had responded to this)

Johnathan blushed when he was complimented. He looked into Sky's eyes and could see them glowing. "Your eyes... their red," he murmured softly.

(It's okay, no worries. Guess life got busy for you.)

"So are yours", Sky said softly with a warm smile. Once his pants were off, he laid back to let Johnathan admire him.

Johnathan blushed and sat back, taking in all of Sky's nakedness.

"Enjoying the view, love?" Sky asked softly as he slowly sat up to start undoing John's pants.

Johnathan nodded his head, blushing when Sky began unbuttoning his pants.

Once John was completely nude, Sky laid back letting John take control of the situation.

John was blushing darkly and he didn't know what was that Sky wanted him to do. He did however lean down and kiss Sky, letting his hand moving down Sky's chest.

Sky closed his eyes and kissed him back letting his hands run down John's back

John shivered and his eyes began glowing again, his lust taking over as he leaned down and kissed Sky passionately and began rubbing and moving his hand down Sky's chest.

Closing his eyes Sky continued to caress John's body before he knew his hand was going lower and lower. Soon Sky found himself massaging John's member

John groaned out as he felt Sky massaging him. It felt so good and his shivered.

Skylar continued to massage him, John's groans were like music to his ears.

John had never felt anything like this and it made his body shiver as he moaned.

Sky guided John's hand to his member.

John let his hand do as it pleased, moving along Sky's member and moving up and down, massaging it.

Sky groaned softly keeping his eyes close as he continued to kiss and touch John.