The Love of a Rocker

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Lestat opened the door, yawning and shirtless and pant-less He was completely naked. Johnathan blushed darkly and his hands shot up and covered his eyes. "Umm... is he usually naked?" he asked Sky, a blush now on his cheeks from his embarrassment.

Sky sighed deeply in disbelief "Lestat puts some clothes on. You are making a horrible first impression." Sky turned towards John "He usually isn't like this except for only when he goes to bed and wakes up first thing." Sky was shocked but it was a sight he could remember when Lestat used to lived here with him. Lestat did in fact have a nice body.

Lestat looked down and chuckled. "Sorry, give me a minute," he said, closing the door. He put on his pants and shirt and opened the door once more. "Sorry about that," he said smiling at the two of them.

Sky smiled back at Lestat, "It's alright, after all this is still your home. Lestat, this is Johnathan." said Sky introducing the two of them. "Johnathan, Lestat."

Johnathan peeked out behind his eyes but he looked at Lestat and smiled at him shaking his hand. "Nice to meet you," he said softly.

Lestat nodded his head and shook Johnathan's hand. "Likewise," he asked softly.

Sky wrapped his arm around John pulling him closer to his side. "It's okay, no need to cover your eyes." he whispered to him before Lestat opened the door. "How about some dinner before you depart, Lestat?

Lestat smiled and nodded his head. "Alright that sounds good," he said smiling softly. Johnathan smiled and nodded his head. "Mind if I make us some lunch?" he asked softly.

Sky looked at him, "Sure you can, that would be nice." giving him a kiss on John's forehead.

John smiled and nodded his head. "Okay I'll go cook now," he said smiling softly.

"Okay." moving his arm from around John letting him go. Sky turned his attention towards Lestat, "Well what do you think of my new charge?" hoping for approval.

Once John was gone Lestat just smiled. "He's cute. So have you slept with him?" he asked.

"Yea, he is and we haven't yet, he was sick when he came here so I had to take care of him, plus I gave him one of the guest rooms. After a few days of him being here he asked me to give him the gift so I did and that was when he got sick and that's when you showed up. Plus we're still getting to know each other. You know I like to take things slow." said Sky looking at his sire. "Let's go downstairs, I think food is almost already." he said making a few steps towards the staircase.

Lestat smiled at Sky. "You seem happy," he said to Sky before walking with him to the kitchen. Johnathan had made them various things, and was mixing some batter since he was making a cake. "Hey, there's some breaded chicken in the oven, and I made some salad and I'm making a cake right now," he said softly.

"I am, actually. Ever since you left me, I kinda got depressed it got lonely here." Sky could smell the wonderful lunch John had made. "Oh wonderful!" said Sky taking a seat at the counter. "How about some music, something light perhaps? Oh Lestat, Johnathan here is the lead singer of my band, he's really good. You should hear him sometime." Sky was gloating but he couldn't help it.

Johnathan smiled and nodded his head. He served them both and smiled at them both. "Music sounds nice," he said smiling at Sky.

Sky nods and quickly puts on something mellow. "This looks and smells wonderful, nice job." smiling at him. "Lestat, where are you now, I never hear from you anymore." trying to make conversation between the three of them.

"I was in Holand a few days ago, playing at the death metal festival," he said smiling softly to him. Johnathan smiled and began to eat silently.

"I was wondering when that was. Thanks for not telling me, I would've come, but that was when John showed up. You know I love watching you perform." he said with a slight chuckle.

"Well the festival lasts for the whole month so you can go for a week and see me perform. I perform next week so you didn't miss it," he said chuckling. "You should bring your band mates with you," he said smiling as he took a bite. "Mhmm... this is delicious," he said to Johnathan.

"Hmmm, sounds like a plan. I'll talk to them and see. What do you think John, do you want to go?" Skylar was excited that he didn't miss it and that they still have a chance to go. "Johnathan, if you don't mind me gloating, but he is an excellent chef." smiling at his new charge and roommate.