The Love of a Rocker

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Johnathan was still nervous but he followed Sky kissing him back when he was kissed.

Sky just smiled, "Johnathan are you happy being here with me?" he said with a soft whisper as he continued to kiss him.

Johnathan kissed him back, relaxing more and more, nodding his head to Sky's question.

Sky took off his shirt as he too relaxed.

Johnathan blushed and looked at Sky in his eyes. Sky was a good few inches taller the Johnathan so he could look up at Sky.

Sky eventually laid back in his bed shirtless trying to be as tempting as possible.

Johnathan was blushing, the soft redness in his cheeks having returned since he was only half vampire. He looked at Sky and how tempting he looked and something clicked inside of John. He shivered, his eyes turning red and lust in his eyes. He pulled off his shirt then and climbed into the bed with Sky, leaning into his chest and letting his tongue out and lick up his chest to Sky's lips, kissing him deeply.

Sky blushed when he noticed the lust in John's eyes and without thinking Sky started to touch John's chest as he licked and kissed back as well. "You're perfect." he said softly.

Johnathan only smiled, his eyes staying red as he began kissing Sky.

Sky started to massage Johnathan as they both kissed passionately.

Johnathan moaned into Sky's mouth as they kissed.

Hearing and feeling Johnathan's really excited him more.

Johnathan sighed softly, letting his hand rub Sky.

Sky smiled softly at him as his eyes started to turn red as well.

Johnathan moaned more, moving his hand along Sky's body.

Soon enough Sky was doing the same but moaning in John's ear.

Johnathan felt hot all over and was blushing still as he kissed and nipped at Sky's neck.

The nipping sent chills down Sky's spine and pulled John closer to him. "You really know how to tempt me." he said seductively.

"I'm not really trying..." he said hotly softly. He was just doing it.

"Well your doing a really good job of it." smiling at him as he started to undo his pants.