The Lost Artifacts of Olympus

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're missing the point. Dealing with violent humans isn't the same as facing something that shouldn't exist. Any normal person would stop and question what their seeing .-. Also, metal detectors. Don't know about the malls everywhere else but only an on duty police officer can carry. Otherwise characters shouldn't be carrying weapons. Even my guy, who owned a gun in his short existence, had enough sense to leave it in the car.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Brea
You're missing the point. Dealing with violent humans isn't the same as facing something that shouldn't exist. Any normal person would stop and question what their seeing .-. Also, metal detectors. Don't know about the malls everywhere else but only an on duty police officer can carry. Otherwise characters shouldn't be carrying weapons. Even my guy, who owned a gun in his short existence, had enough sense to leave it in the car.
We don't have any metal detectors! Guns are not allowed but blades are (as long as they are not longer than the palm of you hand 10cm)

yes which is why I didnt go over the legal limit with it I said decent size knife blade for someone who is 6'8 and lean build the size of the knife that they legally can carry differs just a bit from someone who is say 4'5 their bigger hand size means the knife is a bit heavier even if the blade size is a little different not much but a little bit a cop friend of mine explained that to me when I was younger anyway the first post is done

yes which is why I didnt go over the legal limit with it I said decent size knife blade for someone who is 6'8 and lean build the size of the knife that they legally can carry differs just a bit from someone who is say 4'5 their bigger hand size means the knife is a bit heavier even if the blade size is a little different not much but a little bit a cop friend of mine explained that to me when I was younger anyway the first post is done
Thay is not how it works here. It is called handsized, but with a maximum of 10 cm. No matter how big or small your hands are. So for me it would be legal to walk around with a 10 cm blade even though my hands aren't that big.

Reactions: Noctis the Devious
Thay is not how it works here. It is called handsized, but with a maximum of 10 cm. No matter how big or small your hands are. So for me it would be legal to walk around with a 10 cm blade even though my hands aren't that big.
However I do say it also depends on the circumstances and where you walk. Like during a night out or in the city centre you can been seen as a threat with a knife that is 9cm.

Also you have to be 18+ and it has to be a normal knife. If it is double bladed it is automatically not allowed. If it is a butterfly knife or something like that, it is not allowed. The total lenght of the knife can not be more than 28cm. And the blade can not be thicked than 14mm.

Yep same laws in my country. Your knife cannot be out of oridnary and longer than a certain length. Mist cops compare your knife to your palm though if it looks regular size. Anything they deem bigger than oridnary they won't even bother, which results in an immediate fine and I believe confiscation depending on the circumstance.

Yep same laws in my country. Your knife cannot be out of oridnary and longer than a certain length. Mist cops compare your knife to your palm though if it looks regular size. Anything they deem bigger than oridnary they won't even bother, which results in an immediate fine and I believe confiscation depending on the circumstance.
It always results in confiscation here and depending on the situation you can either be given a fine or even taken to jail xD our laws on weapons are very strict.

And your malls don't have metal detectors :P Those things are posted at main entrances and every entrance of individual stores! Then again, with public shootings and theft being a thing, it's no wonder v.v

And your malls don't have metal detectors :P Those things are posted at main entrances and every entrance of individual stores! Then again, with public shootings and theft being a thing, it's no wonder v.v
Nope there are no metal detectors. Sometimes there are random preventive controls. And at festivals and concerts they will check your bags. But more there is no control on weapons. I thinl we only have metal detectors at the airport or government buildings and courtrooms.

We have had some public shootings, but those are real incidents. Like the last one was two years ago I guess. And the gunlaw changed immediate after that. Theft is a problem, but not with violence or under threat (more like taking things with you in your bag/under your clothes)

Plus we have 'legal' weed. I put that between ' ' because it is not legal to have weed, but it is allowed (as long as it is less than 5gram) and you may only use it in private or at the coffeeshop. (Yes coffeeshops sell weed here. Shops were you get coffee are called bars as well).

Holy crap no wonder Wicked thinks you're all high xD

Holy crap no wonder Wicked thinks you're all high D:
Yush that is why xD I have to admit I have tried it, but I never really felt anything of it. I know now that I do like White Widow and should never again use Mexican Haze (they trigger bad trips with me). But I havent used weed since I was 19

I haven't used weed at all :P I'm a good citizen ^.^

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
Oh, shit! That was an epic fail >.< A huge group project came up and I've been drowning in it the past few days. I'll try to get my post up at some point this week! >.<

And I haven't had weed since I was sixteen when someone slipped it to me in a cookie at a party -.- Except I'm gluten free so I ended up vomiting all over the place anyways. I accidentally crashed that party.

• Love
Reactions: DarkiusHeavenstein
How sensitive of you, Noctis to give her a cookie after that story xD

Anyway yes, I am a good citizen too xD

Wait I did O.O Oops my bad ^.^;

• Love
Reactions: DarkiusHeavenstein
So really? No one further?

Ive been on but no updates from anyone all I can say is it happens a lot !

I even made a short post and left room for everyone to voice how they reacted or if they wanted the mare to respond differently .

Changed my username to my real name kinda (Charming isn't my last name, sadly xD).

I AM BACK! And partially brain dead but that's not the point. xD I'll get to my post for real this time.

Reactions: Brea
Alright, before everyone freaks out: the tab code is broken right now.

UPDATE: The tabs should now work normally.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.