The Lost Artifacts of Olympus

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Welcome! You have been invited by sele to join our community. Please click here to register.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gideon is scared of literally everything...

Marco is scared of nothing xD
Fredrick... Heights, The Dark, Flirting, Getting Hit On, Dying, Overheating, Ghosts... many more things xD

Yeah I am still interested. Just finished finals so my schedule is clear for now. If you want it could be Zeus' artifact.

• Love
Reactions: DarkiusHeavenstein
Yeah I am still interested. Just finished finals so my schedule is clear for now. If you want it could be Zeus' artifact.
Zeus' artifact it shall be. I wish you good luck :P

• Thank You
Reactions: QUEENIE
@Prince Shattered Charming @DoomyCakez I meant you as the players! Not the characters. They will just have to take it as it comes!

Ghosts... Ah.. poor Freddy... poor Giddy... Daniel is actually gonna like what I have store.... Lucian not so much...

• Love
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Brea and DoomyCakez
Anyone open for interaction?

Reactions: Brea
Yeah Freddy's open^^
I will be posting tomorrow, since I was busy today and tonight.

• Love
Reactions: Justin
I was good and posted today <3 And yes Leo is up for interaction ^^

• Love
Oops! I was gonna try and post yesterday but I had to babysit and almost forgot xD Which was really awkward... I'll try and post today!

• Love
Oops! I was gonna try and post yesterday but I had to babysit and almost forgot xD Which was really awkward... I'll try and post today!
I hope they didn't get too mad? Or did were you on time?

ARE YOU ALL EXCITED FOR THE ATTACK TOMORROW?!!!

pffft don't tell me what to do. I don't wanna wait 15 seconds before posting

• Love
Working on my post now.

@Brea @Crow @CrystalTears @DoomyCakez @Gorgeous♠Chaos @Iroh @Lady With Class @Scorpio Queen @Prince Shattered Charming @chrono @Vio

So I noticed for quite a while that no one is posting in the IC, so I wanted to know what the reason is for this?

If anyone wants to drop out, or has lost interest or whatsoever please just say so, that I know how many players I have left. I am sorry if I tagged anyone that has already dropped out, but I forgot to write down as having done so.

I still plan on doing the first attack on february first, but only if I still have people that are interested in continueing this rp and if it is worth it for me to continue this rp. Because I don't want to try to revive a rp that is already doomed or has already died. So please people I would like your opinions.

Either comment or PM me with whether you are still interested or if you want to drop out.

Thank you very much
Sorry! I'm still in! I got swamped with work this last week, but I will for sure be able to catch up to all my roleplays these next few days :)

• Love
Sorry! I'm still in! I got swamped with work this last week, but I will for sure be able to catch up to all my roleplays these next few days :)
No problem, love. Things like that happen^^ I suggest you might wait for a little with this one since tomorrow I will post the first attack so it would be easier to catch up then I guess

Status
Not open for further replies.