The Lost Artifacts of Olympus

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
No problem, love. Things like that happen^^ I suggest you might wait for a little with this one since tomorrow I will post the first attack so it would be easier to catch up then I guess
Good idea! In the meantime I'll probably prioritize magnets (I do realize this isn't the OOC for that, but I'm just taking this oppertunity to let you know I should have a reply for that up soon). ♥

Good idea! In the meantime I'll probably prioritize magnets (I do realize this isn't the OOC for that, but I'm just taking this oppertunity to let you know I should have a reply for that up soon). ♥
Hihi yushhh! Magnets <3 and don't worry. I think the idea for magnets started in this ooc anyway. I am quite used to talk about different rps in different oocs since I am often with the same people xD

working on my post now xD, and Magnet post will be up by Wednesday

He may be glad but I'm jealous Dx

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: DarkiusHeavenstein
Sadly I can't :P

I will take the first post in reaction time my death sense power works well here

Just to remind you. Though Deinos looks undead, the Mares are living creatures.

thanks for the reminder one thing how physically strong is a demigod for here are we talking Hercules or Achilles level when strength comes about

thanks for the reminder one thing how physically strong is a demigod for here are we talking Hercules or Achilles level when strength comes about
That depends on the demigod. But basically they are physically not any stronger than an average man. However I could see the children of Hepheastus, Zeus and Ares be stronger. Like thr son Hermes would have quicker reflexes. So basically they are not stronger than an average mam unless it would make sense because of their parent.

hatred empowerment would be one of those times when pulling somewhat superhuman strength out of a persons body being the son of Styx and his half brother being the titan who bound Prometheus

Im not saying complete power godmode just one of those feats that a person can pull off in life or death situations

hatred empowerment would be one of those times when pulling somewhat superhuman strength out of a persons body being the son of Styx and his half brother being the titan who bound Prometheus

Im not saying complete power godmode just one of those feats that a person can pull off in life or death situations
I wouldn't say superhuman, but I would accept temporarily increased strength. Your character is the son of Styx, and that has nothing to do with his halfbrother. Just like Daniel can't do anything with sleeping/mind powers (since Hypnos is Thanatos twin).

Also don't forget that the Mares are stronger and more violent than normal horses.

Reactions: Noctis the Devious
yeah Im just reminded of stories of people lifting heavy objects such as heavy cars off people being crushed by them that level of strength

Im also taking into account the height and lean build of my character to not go overboard

yeah Im just reminded of stories of people lifting heavy objects such as heavy cars off people being crushed by them that level of strength

Im also taking into account the height and lean build of my character to not go overboard
Yes. That were mostly mothers trying to protect their young children. But I would allow that if it is indeed a life /dead situation of themselves or a loved ones. Since I would not see someone do that for a stranger or someone they barely know. Simply because it will not tricker the adrenaline rush. If you throw it on hatred, have a good reason is all I am saying. Since there has to be something that sparks such a power increase.

You also have to take into account that all demi gods, aware of their heritage or not, have lived normally up until now. Their fight or flight is going go kick in, sure, but seeing carnage isn't going to suddenly turn them into badass mythical creature hunters either. Their first reaction is going to be either fear or horror, or both. They're not going to immediately know what to do, only that they need to do something.

• Thank You
Ironic considering I'm normally terrible at explaining things ^.^;

true you are right in that respect normal people will feel that fear and horror can make them to scared to move then there is the other one the people who dont feel anything or only react with hate at the sight of carnage or blood who anger easily you know the crazy person the one who doesnt fit in

I didnt finish everything on my character because Im trying to explain about a lifestyle that I dont have much personal exp with I wrote trader but his personal history takes him through gang wars selling them guns and such not the stock market a blackmarket trader I will fix the title on him to specify that

but dont worry havent typed anything on such feats of strength yet at all its pretty basic right now

Status
Not open for further replies.