The Lost Artifacts of Olympus

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
@DarkiusHeavenstein

I decided that I am going to drop Estelle and just play as Alan. I am going to post as Allan.....maybe this weekend. Hopefully.

I'm really sorry.

• Thank You
Reactions: Esmeray
@Brea Since Gorgeous had messaged me she has to drop out due to school, I am changing the first artifact to Hera if you are alright with that. I will make the updates later today or tomorrow

@Brea Since Gorgeous had messaged me she has to drop out due to school, I am changing the first artifact to Hera if you are alright with that. I will make the updates later today or tomorrow
Yeah, I'm fine with that.

So, I was going to post today. Should I hold off again until you make the changes?

I JUST GOT USED TO TYPING PRINCE TO TAG YOU
Same here...i know your struggle

Yeah, I'm fine with that.

So, I was going to post today. Should I hold off again until you make the changes?
No you don't have to. Just now that the diadem will be broken as well^^

*Smashes computer before restoring it with magical magic powers*

OKAY! Now that alerts has decided to NOT screw me over, I'll get working on this tomorrow xD <3

@DarkiusHeavenstein

Hyukkie will react a little bit differently because the blood bath will trigger his vampire side, just thought I'd mention <3 He'd still be scared, but he'd sort of feel a little bit... euphoric too :X

Leo on the other hand... He'd be a normal human being xD

Same here...i know your struggle

No you don't have to. Just now that the diadem will be broken as well^^
Gah something came up, I won't be posting tonight. Sorry, I'll get something up ASAP!

• Thank You
Reactions: CrystalTears
Well now, you'll get use to typing Justin Charming xD for me lol
I swear.... One day you'll do something no one can tag and be like: "Muhahahahaha...." XD

• Love
Reactions: Justin
  • Love
  • Love
Reactions: Justin
I'm really behind. Not gonna let that deter me though! I apologize I still haven't posted yet. I keep making the intentions to do so but every weekend my mother has me babysitting among other things. However I have caught up with my school work so I shouldn't have anything really holding me back.

I did wanted to talk to you about how you wanted Allan to enter since I'm a bit behind. If you had anything in mind that would better help you with the flow of the story in any way?

• Love
Reactions: DarkiusHeavenstein
I'm really behind. Not gonna let that deter me though! I apologize I still haven't posted yet. I keep making the intentions to do so but every weekend my mother has me babysitting among other things. However I have caught up with my school work so I shouldn't have anything really holding me back.

I did wanted to talk to you about how you wanted Allan to enter since I'm a bit behind. If you had anything in mind that would better help you with the flow of the story in any way?
Well, since I just had the attack of the Mares, you can have Allan already being at the male and just introduce him with his reaction to the Mares? I think that would make it the easiest for you? He could have already been inside one of the stores or something?

And no need to apologize sweetheart. It is okay, real life can (sadly) be hectic

Well, since I just had the attack of the Mares, you can have Allan already being at the male and just introduce him with his reaction to the Mares? I think that would make it the easiest for you? He could have already been inside one of the stores or something?

And no need to apologize sweetheart. It is okay, real life can (sadly) be hectic

I am so glad you are so understanding. I can do that, actually I think it would be funny if he was napping in the mall already when Gaia spoke to him in his dream. That's totally something Allan would do. And Gaia is just like "Allan wake up! You need to wake up!" And he wakes up to THAT mess. XD

Allan all like "shit." XD

I am so glad you are so understanding. I can do that, actually I think it would be funny if he was napping in the mall already when Gaia spoke to him in his dream. That's totally something Allan would do. And Gaia is just like "Allan wake up! You need to wake up!" And he wakes up to THAT mess. XD

Allan all like "shit." XD
I would be more like. "Oh fuck this I am still asleep... OMG I CAN"T WAKE UP!"

I would be more like. "Oh fuck this I am still asleep... OMG I CAN"T WAKE UP!"
Someone steps on his foot "Tch, not a dream definitely not a dream." while he's hopping around on one foot.

Someone steps on his foot "Tch, not a dream definitely not a dream." while he's hopping around on one foot.
A part of me want to make Hyuk run straight into Allan now xD

• Love
Reactions: Esmeray and Justin
  • Love
DO EET >:D

Make me baby suffer <3
I'll do it then xD Hyuk will try to not drink blood since the scent will get him into a more... *coughs* heated mood... * coughs* But that is for tomorrow because I am soon going to bed xD

• Love
Reactions: Esmeray
Status
Not open for further replies.