The Lost Artifacts of Olympus

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
No it was not required, it was an idea XD As long as there has been some point before this that hte kid is told by its parent that its parent is a god and lost its item it is fine no matter in what kind of way you do it
Oh okay cool, lol because both o my chars know about their Fathers and everything already lol.

I have the same problem with your update XD I just don't know what to reply XD
What help you lot are :P I'll just go with my initial idea then and end it once everyone is settled for the night. There's going to be a time skip anyway.

Oh okay cool, lol because both o my chars know about their Fathers and everything already lol.
That's the route I went x3 Dream sequences are hard to pull off for me anyway without sounding cliche ^.^; So I decided to go the "modern troubles of a family with relations to a god" route, while also snagging from Percy Jackson the "the mother who knows" idea :D

• Love
Reactions: Justin
I was also going to suggest Minotaur, cause I'm unoriginal like that. Or maybe an Echidna?

I was also going to suggest Minotaur, cause I'm unoriginal like that. Or maybe an Echidna?
Hahaha well I can start with minotaur and do the other beasts at some other point. Though I did love the idea from @Crow to be in the labyrinth so I may save the Minotaur for later :P

Since no one replied to the update I am gonna try again in the old style of tagging everybody, so here we go;

@Wonderful Thing Your character (Catalina / Aristaeus) is still a WIP. I would like to know if you are still interested in joining this rp. Please comment or send me a PM with your answer to this. If I haven't gotten a reaction by sunday night (10 January 2016 18.00 pm (I live GMT/UTC +1)) I will ignore your WIP.

@Vio Your characters (Jax / Hecate and Estell / Nyx) are still WIPs. I shall wait patiently for them to be completed :P

@chrono Your character (Acheron / Styx) is still a WIP. I would like to know if you are still interested in joining this rp. Please comment or send me a PM with your answer to this. If I haven't gotten a reaction by sunday night (10 January 2016 18.00 pm (I live GMT/UTC +1)) I will ignore your WIP.

~GENERAL MESSAGE~
( @Brea @chrono @Crow @CrystalTears @DoomyCakez @Gorgeous♠Chaos @Iroh @Lady With Class @Luxii @Noctis the Devious @Scorpio Queen @The Spartan Potato @Prince Shattered Charming )

Since I have seen a few of you already post up second post I am not gonna cuss you out (even though I said I wanted to wait until all the characters are in) I will allow the others to continue to post as well. Definitely for those who are still on their way to the mall (like my characters) I ask of you to post this weekend so all the characters are IN/AT the mall.

Most likely (*) I will write up an general post on Monday with the first Monster attack on the Mall/Characters.

So next comes the question:
As for the first attack, the first beast, what would YOU like it to be? (<-- Not at all meant to make sure everyone read this) Comment below or PM me, bonus points for those who add a lovely description WHY you want this to be the first monster.

*This depends on whether or not school/study allows me time to write up a post, since I have exams on 18/20/21 January. If anyone else would like to play the first beast or something, feel free to bother me (through PM!)

I think that was all. I am looking forward to see all your replies, since I love to have interaction with the other players as well and it won't just be me saying this and this will happen.
@Brea @chrono @Crow @CrystalTears @DoomyCakez @Gorgeous♠Chaos @Iroh @Lady With Class @Luxii @Noctis the Devious @Scorpio Queen @The Spartan Potato @Prince Shattered Charming

I am sorry I didn't notice this earlier, but today I was going through all the posts and I noticed we have a problem with the timeline. Some people posting like it is morning, while others post like it is afternoon late.

I know this is my fault, since I never stated a time and date in my first post, but to make all the changes not to big I decided to set the time on;

~Wednesday, 4-11-2015, 13.30~

I hope we can all agree on this/edit posts were necessary or follow this time line from this moment on XD

I'll get another post up at some point ;) And I'll edit the first one! Maybe he'll be waking up around that time since it would be weird to do a time skip, with his need for coffee...

I'll get another post up at some point ;) And I'll edit the first one! Maybe he'll be waking up around that time since it would be weird to do a time skip, with his need for coffee...
Afternoon nap?

Reactions: Lady With Class
I will work on it

Uh, sorry for double posting, but could I get the medical history of all the characters? xD Cause that's not a weird question. But it's so I can reference stuff when Stuart sees them.

Uh, sorry for double posting, but could I get the medical history of all the characters? xD Cause that's not a weird question. But it's so I can reference stuff when Stuart sees them.
How detailed do you want it to be?

What kind of information are you looking for?

How detailed do you want it to be?
What kind of information are you looking for?
Oh, um, just basic things. Like if/when they've broken bones, which bones, if they've gotten majorly sick - like, hospitalized sick, or sick for like weeks, but colds and minor things he wouldn't really see unless he went diving into their medical history, anything that currently ails them, etc. It wouldn't have to be majorly detailed, just so I can have him use his power without like, godmodding or something xD

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Brea
Oh, um, just basic things. Like if/when they've broken bones, which bones, if they've gotten majorly sick - like, hospitalized sick, or sick for like weeks, but colds and minor things he wouldn't really see unless he went diving into their medical history, anything that currently ails them, etc. It wouldn't have to be majorly detailed, just so I can have him use his power without like, godmodding or something xD
Should I add it in if my character's family member was there...? :O Just curious since then I might tell you something ^^! Otherwise I think I am good to go xD

Except for Hyukkie who broke his hand once when he was chasing butterflies. Don't ask how xD

Daniel Vylar is never been sick. Something due to heritage as well. Virusses and bacteria don't survive in his body. He has never broken any bones.

Lucian van Alment has a history with a few STD's (nothing serious though, all quickly treated). He had his nose and cheekbone fractured (thanks daddy) and broken ribs on several occasions (falling down the stairs is not fun).

Should I add it in if my character's family member was there...? :O Just curious since then I might tell you something ^^! Otherwise I think I am good to go xD

Except for Hyukkie who broke his hand once when he was chasing butterflies. Don't ask how xD
Um, only if the family member caused the injury/illness? Otherwise no, and lol xD

Daniel Vylar is never been sick. Something due to heritage as well. Virusses and bacteria don't survive in his body. He has never broken any bones.

Lucian van Alment has a history with a few STD's (nothing serious though, all quickly treated). He had his nose and cheekbone fractured (thanks daddy) and broken ribs on several occasions (falling down the stairs is not fun).
Okay! Thanks ;)

• Love
Reactions: CrystalTears
Marco hasn't ever been sick, since the Heat burns all viruses away... like literally incinerates any foreign bacteria that tries enter his body lol, and he has Vitakinesis so he naturally can heal himself. So he's healthy, maybe once in a while has been to the docs, since he was a wild little boy, but nothing major like broken bones or anything like that.

Fredrick, barely left his house when he was little... he stays healthy so nothing there either.

Basically both of my chars are healthy xD and have been for most of their lives.

IC posts will be up tonight.

Um, only if the family member caused the injury/illness? Otherwise no, and lol xD

Okay! Thanks ;)
Leo's father died of frostbite when Leo was young and had no control over his powers (of course that's not known to the hospital xD) though they tried warming him up, but it was too late :X Leo had probably spent days if not even more in the hospital, but he never entered the room... or so I'd like to imagine anyway :X

Hyukkie is so clumsy.... xD But he did catch the butterfly! :D

Marco hasn't ever been sick, since the Heat burns all viruses away... like literally incinerates any foreign bacteria that tries enter his body lol, and he has Vitakinesis so he naturally can heal himself. So he's healthy, maybe once in a while has been to the docs, since he was a wild little boy, but nothing major like broken bones or anything like that.

Fredrick, barely left his house when he was little... he stays healthy so nothing there either.

Basically both of my chars are healthy xD and have been for most of their lives.

IC posts will be up tonight.
Okay, thanks!

Leo's father died of frostbite when Leo was young and had no control over his powers (of course that's not known to the hospital xD) though they tried warming him up, but it was too late :X Leo had probably spent days if not even more in the hospital, but he never entered the room... or so I'd like to imagine anyway :X

Hyukkie is so clumsy.... xD But he did catch the butterfly! :D
Oh xD Totally not what I was thinking xD But, no, he wouldn't. He would have to be in the person's presence, and they would have to be alive.

Ha! At least he got that butterfly xD

Thanks guys! And my post should be up by tonight as well ;)

• Love
Reactions: CrystalTears
hey Im sorry Ive been working so much this past week everyday overnight then closing shift this only happened because my manager went on vacation my schedule became like it is this week though I have been working offline on my character and interest check

Status
Not open for further replies.