The Lost Artifacts of Olympus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right? I was like: "You no love meh? Q~Q" And then I thought about it a bit further and I was like: "HE DOES LOVE ME!! :D" XD
Of course, you're my Crystal Doll xD
LA_Crystal_02.jpg

• Love
Reactions: CrystalTears
  • Love
Reactions: Justin
@Brea

This morning I woke up to 14 alerts and was certain I was going to die xD luckily it was mostly your love so I figured I'd thank you for the mild heart attack xD
Haha, sorry about that! I tend to be a little... generous when it comes to ratings. If it bothers you let me know, and I'll make a mental note to rate your posts less.

• Love
Reactions: CrystalTears
Haha, sorry about that! I tend to be a little... generous when it comes to ratings. If it bothers you let me know, and I'll make a mental note to rate your posts less.
Oh no it doesn't bother me! I did say it was your love after all ^3^ I felt happy for you giving me such lovely ratings! :D <3

• Love
Reactions: Brea
Alright! I really need to buckle down and stop procrastinating ^.^; I'll start my Illium reply and my commission tomorrow. Then get to replying to my prps (thankfully there's only two). Then reply to this.

Also, what the beck is happening? Some if not half of us aren't even at the mall yet o.0

Never mind, just reread the post ^.^;

Just an Update: I'm nearly finished with my first IC post. Just have to type up my reply for Hunter, as I've completely finished with Gabrielle and Faith. However, no one should probably expect the post for at least another hour or so... it just depends on how much trouble I have with coding and whatnot. Oh, and I'd like to apologize in advance: My post is going to be extremely long.

Reactions: Noctis the Devious
Finally got my starter up! Feels good to be caught up with you all, haha. Let me know if you see any issues with my formatting please, and sorry again for it being so long. My starters are typically ridiculously long... and the fact that I had 3 characters to write for only made them longer.

A road raging Cuckoo bird! My night is complete <3

Oh yeah, and a side note, there are actually two Aphrodites: Aphrodite Ourania and Aphrodite Pandemos. Pandemos was born from Zues and Dione, while Ourania was created from... uh... *clears throat* Uranus' genitals.

Oh yeah, and a side note, there are actually two Aphrodites: Aphrodite Ourania and Aphrodite Pandemos. Pandemos was born from Zues and Dione, while Ourania was created from... uh... *clears throat* Uranus' genitals.
Ah, I was aware of the two different myths about her birth, but had thought that it was just unknown how Aphrodite really came about. How interesting, thanks for letting me know! I'll have to read these over (Though, from what I've skimmed so far, Aphrodite Urania is more of what I had in mind for how I wanted to represent Aphrodite in this roleplay).

• Bucket of Rainbows
The legend out right states Krunos severed Uranus's unmentionables and casted them out to sea, Aphrodite Ourania stepping out from the seafoam. Wikipedia puts it more politely x)

The legend out right states Krunos severed Uranus's unmentionables and casted them out to sea, Aphrodite Ourania stepping out from the seafoam. Wikipedia puts it more politely x)
Yeah... xD

[warning=red] I Am About to take my Mid terms because of High School, I Might not be able to be on as much as I want to. I will be studying and doing home work. In two weeks approximate will my mid terms start, so for the next month I'm going to be on and off, but more off than on.[/warning]

• Useful
Question, can Demigods see everyone's familiar or just they're own?

Question, can Demigods see everyone's familiar or just they're own?
No they can see each others familiar, just not interact with it, unless they accept the mental bound with it XD

That's what I figured x3 You'd think Other Demigods would have noticed peers or people on the street with random animals.

Posting Marco and Fredrick's mall arrival today after work^^

Ugh procrastination is real man. I just hope it's not from what I think it is.

Tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow for sure I'll have that lineart done and my prps out of the way. They come first because it's getting ridiculous how long I keep my partners waiting for a reply. That means expect a reply from me Wednesday or Thursday.

• Love
Reactions: DarkiusHeavenstein
Aright, Dark already knows this but I had to situate two new players into my own group so I won't have a reply up until tomorrow ^.^;

• Bucket of Rainbows
Status
Not open for further replies.