The Lost Artifacts of Olympus

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I fixed crow and the weaknesses are added and the death sense I just added the text for it as it is a vision based ability I knew that concentration and over taxing of it could lead to bleeding of the eyes just like the future isnt set in stone the way a person dies can change and they can live longer as well all things balance out fate can be changed
Than younwill be good to go^^ feel free to mingle with the rest of the characts at/around the mall

GM Note:
@Crow @DoomyCakez @Gorgeous♠Chaos @Iroh @Luxii @Scorpio Queen @The Spartan Potato @Vio
Could you please tell me the Medical History of your characters?

At everyone else; (too lazy to tag at the moment)
I have edited the medical history into the cast list, please check if it is all alright

@Lady With Class I put all medical history in spoiler in the cast list so it is easier for you to search it back up :P
I'm stupidly happy that it was so detailed with Hyukkie's broken hand xD Chasing butterflies is fun anyway! :D

• Love
Reactions: DarkiusHeavenstein
I'm stupidly happy that it was so detailed with Hyukkie's broken hand xD Chasing butterflies is fun anyway! :D
Yeah I thought it was such a lovely thing... so I had to put it in completely XD

• Love
Reactions: CrystalTears
Yeah I thought it was such a lovely thing... so I had to put it in completely XD
He got the butterfly though! Though I guess that wasn't important for the medical history :X He probably gave it to the nurse or something xD <3

He got the butterfly though! Though I guess that wasn't important for the medical history :X He probably gave it to the nurse or something xD <3
It has been edited in!

• Love
  • Love
Reactions: CrystalTears
  • Love
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
GM Note:
@Crow @DoomyCakez @Gorgeous♠Chaos @Iroh @Luxii @Scorpio Queen @The Spartan Potato @Vio
Could you please tell me the Medical History of your characters?

At everyone else; (too lazy to tag at the moment)
I have edited the medical history into the cast list, please check if it is all alright

@Lady With Class I put all medical history in spoiler in the cast list so it is easier for you to search it back up :P
well all of Allan's medical history is kind of in his profile with the albinism stuff. Is there anything specific that you need though? Going to have to give me a bit to work on Estella.

Reactions: Lady With Class
@DarkiusHeavenstein

The only medical condition Gideon has is in his CS love!~ He has ADHD and, currently, he is developing a cold..

Reactions: Lady With Class
well all of Allan's medical history is kind of in his profile with the albinism stuff. Is there anything specific that you need though? Going to have to give me a bit to work on Estella.
The Medical History doesn't have to be much. Only things that really affect them. So not every flu (unless recent) but more like broken bones, or appendix, wounds that required stitches things like that :P

Also when do you think you can have your characters finished? Just wanting to make sure so the plot gets not pushed to far withuot you being able to write in your intro and such

Some medical stuff on little Taehyungie <3
- allergic to seafood
- broken left femur from falling out of a tree when he was twelve
- might be developing a cold soon since the weather is getting colder, his throat is a little scratchy ^^

Wait, he broke his femur o.0 That must have one heck of a nasty fall o.o

I wish not to burden you on waiting for my replays. I deeply apologize. I didn't realize that Mid-Terms meant committing my life blood and tears into studying. I don't know how the month afters going to look because their immediately preparing us for MCAS, for March and April. I do ask now, because I don't know if my promise to the group can be fulfilled, that you just drop my character all together. I'm sorry to ask, but I don't want to weigh the group down for my in and out appearance.

I wish not to burden you on waiting for my replays. I deeply apologize. I didn't realize that Mid-Terms meant committing my life blood and tears into studying. I don't know how the month afters going to look because their immediately preparing us for MCAS, for March and April. I do ask now, because I don't know if my promise to the group can be fulfilled, that you just drop my character all together. I'm sorry to ask, but I don't want to weigh the group down for my in and out appearance.
Okay, if you ever find some time, you are welcome to jump back in. If you can find an opening in the story. Good luck with your studies and thank you for letting me know!

Status
Not open for further replies.