The Lost Artifacts of Olympus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ow jeez I certainly know on which character Daniel will try out his powers further... Especially Death Stare... OW DAMN He is so gonna hate him XD
Don't hurt my little Hyukkie Q~Q He's just a ball of endless energy <3

Don't hurt my little Hyukkie Q~Q He's just a ball of endless energy <3
It won't hurt XD He will just... drain the life energy out of this one XD (and all other characters he thinks are annoying, which will be most of them)

It won't hurt XD He will just... drain the life energy out of this one XD (and all other characters he thinks are annoying, which will be most of them)
That's not better! XD Hyukkie needs all of his energy because... Hyukkie! xD I'll give you the comfort of knowing he's calmer when he's eating? :O So let him stuff his face with fried chicken xD

• Love
Reactions: DarkiusHeavenstein
Sorry my post is so long! And full of dialogue XD But it's up.
I LOVED IT. Also don't excuse yourself for long posts! Not when they are this well done :P

I'll get to work on Gideon's second post since mostly everyone has posted their intro. I NEED TO GET MAH BABEH TO THE MALL

Reactions: Noctis the Devious
Same! But I have other things to reply to like Ilium Dx

I AM BACK.

• Love
Reactions: CrystalTears

[fieldbox=", grey, solid"]
[bg=grey]
0_zpstjofyblf.jpg

~General~
Name:

Jax Cadmus Polak

Nicknames:
None

Sexuality:
Unsure

Graveyard Nightwatch

~Heritage~

Parent:
Hecate Goddess of Magic and Witchcraft
Goddess of the Crossroads
Goddess of the Mist

Artifact:
Hecate's Torches

Power(s):

Familiar:

Lily the Tree Frog
[spoili]
grayfrog.jpg

[/spoili]

~Appearance~

Facial Structure :

Body Structure :

Eye Color :

Hair Color :

Height :

Weight :

Skin Tone :

Scars :

Tattoos :

Piercings :

Marks :

Style :

~Personality~

Dislikes:

Quirks:

~Strengths~

Arsenal :

Physical :

Mental :

~Weakeness~

Fears :

Physical :

Mental :

~Relationships~
(With the other Demigods)

~Other~
(whatever else you wish to tell)
[/bg]​
[bg=grey][/bg][/fieldbox]

I'm home.
The Prince of Iwaku as made an appearance and will be reading posts in a few xD
Maybe might have chars second posts up as well.

I will have Marco heading to the food court, since smoking can make you PRETTY hungry lol. Hey Crystal you Hyunnie (I think that;s what you call him xD) and Marco can have food in common, just Marco has to smoke before he can stuff his face lol.

Fredrick might head to the game store or something

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
almost done with Estelle/Nyx's child. Going to have to finish tomorrow cuz im tired.

almost done with Estelle/Nyx's child. Going to have to finish tomorrow cuz im tired.
Goodnight Mr. Vio lol

• Thank You
Reactions: Esmeray
Whoops! I meant to have my starter up today, but ended up having to work late and then spent time with the family... so, yeah, that didn't happen. I'll have them up tomorrow (and if not for sure on Monday! I swear it!), but it will probably be later on in the day. My uncle is moving to Africa, and so I've got to attend the party my family is throwing to bid him a goodbye tomorrow afternoon. But, as soon as I get home, I promise my first priority will be to get my starters for all 3 characters up! ♥

DarkiusHeavenstein updated The Lost Artifacts of Olympus with a new update entry:

Roll Call Thingy

OKAY This is no means meant to rush anyone. It is just a little overview to see where everybody stands (and check to see if I am fully up to date). Please let me know if anything is incorrect!

Brea
~ Gabrielle / Aphrodite ~
Accepted and shall write intro in the upcoming days.

~ Hunter / Artemis ~
Accepted and shall be introduced in the near future

~ Faith / Hera ~
Accepted and promised to post...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: DoomyCakez
@Brea

This morning I woke up to 14 alerts and was certain I was going to die xD luckily it was mostly your love so I figured I'd thank you for the mild heart attack xD

I'm home.
The Prince of Iwaku as made an appearance and will be reading posts in a few xD
Maybe might have chars second posts up as well.

I will have Marco heading to the food court, since smoking can make you PRETTY hungry lol. Hey Crystal you Hyunnie (I think that;s what you call him xD) and Marco can have food in common, just Marco has to smoke before he can stuff his face lol.

Fredrick might head to the game store or something
Food can bring anyone together! XD But coming in between Hyukkie and his food may cause you death :x

• Useful
Reactions: Brea and Justin
@Brea

This morning I woke up to 14 alerts and was certain I was going to die xD luckily it was mostly your love so I figured I'd thank you for the mild heart attack xD

Food can bring anyone together! XD But coming in between Hyukkie and his food may cause you death :x
Good, good to know...

Good, good to know...
For a second I thought you said it was good to know I woke up with a heart attack, but I know what you mean now xD Yes... it's very important to not disturb a wild Hyukkie when he's eating :X

Reactions: Brea
For a second I thought you said it was good to know I woke up with a heart attack, but I know what you mean now xD Yes... it's very important to not disturb a wild Hyukkie when he's eating :X
xD, that would be horrible rofl.

• Love
Reactions: CrystalTears
  • Love
Reactions: Justin
Status
Not open for further replies.