The Lost Artifacts of Olympus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Teehee~! <3 Well I'll try to avoid it as good as I can so hopefully that will never happen ^3^
It would be interesting to have a rp where all the chars hate each other (at least at the start) for one reason or another....

It would be interesting to have a rp where all the chars hate each other (at least at the start) for one reason or another....
Make everyone opposite of each other then kinda? xD
Like Light & Dark, Water & Fire, blah blah blah blah? ^^
Destined to hate each other and then BOOM love! <3

Make everyone opposite of each other then kinda? xD
Like Light & Dark, Water & Fire, blah blah blah blah? ^^
Destined to hate each other and then BOOM love! <3
Hihi yushhh that would be possible.

Hihi yushhh that would be possible.
Just lock them all in a room and make them like each other xD "Like your opposite or kill him/her!" xD That's one way of making friendships xD

Just lock them all in a room and make them like each other xD "Like your opposite or kill him/her!" xD That's one way of making friendships xD
Hmmhmmm maybe they are locked all in one big arena in the hopes they will kill each other, but instead they figure they can't kill eachother because balance shit and such (no light without darkness, no dark without light shizzle) and well they kinda just try to tire eachother out or something and instead end up falling in love...

Hmmhmmm maybe they are locked all in one big arena in the hopes they will kill each other, but instead they figure they can't kill eachother because balance shit and such (no light without darkness, no dark without light shizzle) and well they kinda just try to tire eachother out or something and instead end up falling in love...
They could be chained to each other xD Or connected to each other in a way that they cannot leave each other and if the other one die the one that killed the other will be punished and killed as well xD

I mean.. If I was stuck cooperating with someone all the time I'm sure to find something I like xD

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Brea
They could be chained to each other xD Or connected to each other in a way that they cannot leave each other and if the other one die the one that killed the other will be punished and killed as well xD

I mean.. If I was stuck cooperating with someone all the time I'm sure to find something I like xD
Omg I love this XD That connection thingy.... The real 'can't stand you but can't live without you' idea

Look at us, feeding plot bunnies for another rp on the OOC chat on my rp... pfft

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Brea
Omg I love this XD That connection thingy.... The real 'can't stand you but can't live without you' idea

Look at us, feeding plot bunnies for another rp on the OOC chat on my rp... pfft
Exactly! xD

Ops... So... Yes! This is copyrighted? XD <3

Hahahaha yes yes... but we really need to work something like that out.
Totally possible ^^! Suppose we should take it the PMs to not let anyone take our copyrighted idea because I don't think copyright works the way I want it to work xD

• Love
Reactions: DarkiusHeavenstein
Totally possible ^^! Suppose we should take it the PMs to not let anyone take our copyrighted idea because I don't think copyright works the way I want it to work xD
Yes, too bad it doesn't :( Anyway I will await your message... or perhaps Skype?

• Love
Reactions: CrystalTears
  • Love
Reactions: DarkiusHeavenstein
Ummm... if you motherfuckers do this as an rp, I want to be one of the first you tag>.> xD
OKay, so yeah tag me lol

Ummm... if you motherfuckers do this as an rp, I want to be one of the first you tag>.> xD
OKay, so yeah tag me lol
HEY HEY HEY HEY! >:T That is no polite way to ask >: O!!! Ask nicely or I'll tag you last >:T xD

HEY HEY HEY HEY! >:T That is no polite way to ask >: O!!! Ask nicely or I'll tag you last >:T xD
*Mutters something* Fine... can you please tag me when you do that idea as an rp?" *Grunts* xD

• Love
Reactions: CrystalTears
  • Love
Reactions: Justin
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Justin
Elemental RP????? :o

I've been craving this :X Let's do it!!!! <3

Elemental RP????? :o

I've been craving this :X Let's do it!!!! <3
Well it doesn't need to be limited to elements :D

Vampire connected to a werewolf is totally a thing xD <3 Or.. it can be? I don't know xD

Status
Not open for further replies.