The Lost Artifacts of Olympus

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at that already got people up for this and it hasn't even been talked out xD

• Love
Reactions: CrystalTears
  • Love
I am going to start on my intro now for Hyukkie xD He's a child... take care of him <3

@The Spartan Potato That moment someone likes your post, talking about a new rp idea, while not even being part of the rp in which OOC it is discussed

This idea is really popular XD

• Love
Wait, you sleep from 2:30 AM to Noon and you miss the works of an Elemental RP. That's upsetting, but I like the idea! If you could, would you tag me when made please?

Wait, you sleep from 2:30 AM to Noon and you miss the works of an Elemental RP. That's upsetting, but I like the idea! If you could, would you tag me when made please?

Well I'm sorry I liked the idea, AND I was trying to catch up.
WAIT YOU ARE MERNSICLE (right right right?) Pfft.. anyway yes you will be tagged once the thread is made.

WAIT YOU ARE MERNSICLE (right right right?) Pfft.. anyway yes you will be tagged once the thread is made.
Yeah, I changed my user name because I'm going through some stuff RN an my username didn't help. Oh! and Thank you I appreciate being able to be tagged in this.

So many name changes... *looks at my own* I like you username... I'll keep you <3 xD

• Bucket of Rainbows
  • Love
Reactions: Brea and Justin
Yeah, I changed my user name because I'm going through some stuff RN an my username didn't help. Oh! and Thank you I appreciate being able to be tagged in this.
Could you please mention it next time? I have a hard time dealing with changes. AS SHATTERED KNOWS (yet he keeps on changing and now he is having clows. Do you hate me @Shattered|★|Charming Maybe I should not tag you for the awesome knew rp)

So many name changes... *looks at my own* I like you username... I'll keep you <3 xD
Hahaha yes! I have been using mine for 10 years now? For like anything that involves writing/rp XD

• Love
Could you please mention it next time? I have a hard time dealing with changes. AS SHATTERED KNOWS (yet he keeps on changing and now he is having clows. Do you hate me @Shattered|★|Charming Maybe I should not tag you for the awesome knew rp)

Hahaha yes! I have been using mine for 10 years now? For like anything that involves writing/rp XD
Don't play with me like that Miss Daphne, lol. I will find the rp if you don't tag me... don't underestimate my insanity xD But I said that this is the final name, at least I still kept Shattered xD. I like change so I can't help it lol

And I like it too lol, mines better though, Has a Star in it lol

• Love
Don't play with me like that Miss Daphne, lol. I will find the rp if you don't tag me... don't underestimate my insanity xD But I said that this is the final name, at least I still kept Shattered xD. I like change so I can't help it lol
Misstress for you! Hahaah I know you will find it anyway XD

Reactions: Brea
Status
Not open for further replies.