Sun and Ice lol.
Both of my chars are the aspects that Leo doesn't like lol
Sun and Fire xD
Well I'll give you the comfort of knowing that Leo doesn't like anyone? XD

And someone needs to be the summer to his winter xD <3

• Love
Reactions: Justin
@Shattered|★|Charming

Hunnnnnn. There was an issue with the second half of your post. The coding has caused part of it to be cute off so I cannot fully read it ; 3 ;

Well I'll give you the comfort of knowing that Leo doesn't like anyone? XD

And someone needs to be the summer to his winter xD <3

B-but Leo likes Childlike, short Gideon ; w ; ...or at least he will... if he can get past who Gideon's pop is...

• Love
Reactions: CrystalTears
B-but Leo likes Childlike, short Gideon ; w ; ...or at least he will... if he can get past who Gideon's pop is...
Well that's definitely a possibility too :X It all depends on what happens in the IC sweetie ^3^

Well that's definitely a possibility too :X It all depends on what happens in the IC sweetie ^3^

HE SHALL LIKE HIM O,...,O. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!!

-flails around, chatting my victory call-

FIGHTING FIGHTING FIGHTING!

@Shattered|★|Charming

Hunnnnnn. There was an issue with the second half of your post. The coding has caused part of it to be cute off so I cannot fully read it ; 3 ;
Can you show me which part? Because it looks perfect to me, like take a picture or screenshot of how it looks for you and post to ooc, because I don't see anything wrong.

So time to pick up on my GM duties again.

@Lady With Class So far I am liking Stuart. Added him to the list of WIPS

@chrono Added Acheron to the list of WIPS. Also I noticed that you had the handprint of Hades as a mark and I wanted to point out that these children have not come into contact with any other Gods/Goddess or whatevers, except their parent in a dream.

@Crow I am aware this question was answered before, but I wanted to point out that for plot purposes all characters live in the same city or close to the city. And yes they are meeting up in the mall. Either their parents can have told them to go there in the dream, their familiar can pressure them to go there or they end up going there by coincidence. I do believe I have mentioned this before :P

@Iroh I would have preferred if you have waited for me to accept your character prior to posting in de IC. Anyway I just checked your CS and it looks good. I am just a bit iffy on the laser shooting. Furthermore you are accepted and you are good. But please as @Noctis the Devious mentioned, this was not a jump in rp, so for the future, just wait for acceptance before posting in IC, or ask if you have to wait for acceptance before posting. I am not the most difficult GM, so I am not gonna make a problem out of it, but I wanted it to be said so you can keep it in mind. Some GM's can be really harsh about things like this XD

@Vio @Crow @Noctis the Devious Yes, Titans are part of this and can be used as parents for your characters. Vio, for the possibilities you mentioned I would be very interested in seeing Nyx' child as a character (due to me playing Thanatos child) Though Gaia would also be a very interesting character!

I think that were all the important stuff/questions over the past few pages. If I missed something, just point it out to me :P

On a different note
@Stargazer Are you still interested in playing Poseidons child? Since I haven't heard from you after setting up the thread

@Brea How are your characters coming along? Because I had seen that you reserved some posts to work on them, but I haven't heard anything after that (and to be honest I haven't check anymore)
I can easily change the laser shooting not a problem if its a must

Can you show me which part? Because it looks perfect to me, like take a picture or screenshot of how it looks for you and post to ooc, because I don't see anything wrong.

Nevermind... It's just that the edge of the border is cut of, not the words o.o

Reactions: MadKingJai™
I honestly can't remember if this was addressed or not, but are we waiting for everyone's intros before we (The people who have already posted) Can post again? Or is it just wait x amount of days or posts or [insert time device here] and then we can post again?
We will wait for everyone to post their intro's. After that I am fine with people posting whenever they can (as long as it is taken in consideration that some are not able to post as frequent as others and thus no one is left behind!)

I can easily change the laser shooting not a problem if its a must
Hmm I would be fine with it (and I don't know if you intended it that way already) if it was like a last moment resource XD

@Lady With Class Stuart has been accepted! I like him... I wanna cuddle him. I could see Thanatos hate his daddy as well for cheating dead, since he is Death XD and thus Daniel might be less helpful when it comes to finding/retreiving the vial XD But we will see how it all goes in IC

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
@DarkiusHeavenstein

Hey! My finished CS is on the previous page! I'm on my phone so I can't link it properly, but at least it's there! :D

OH
@DarkiusHeavenstein

Hey! My finished CS is on the previous page! I'm on my phone so I can't link it properly, but at least it's there! :D
OH SHIT! I forgot to mention XD Yes I had already added him to the list of accepted characters. He is awesome! I love him

• Love
OH

OH SHIT! I forgot to mention XD Yes I had already added him to the list of accepted characters. He is awesome! I love him
Oh okay! XD I didn't know if he was good to go or not xD I'll have his intro up soon then ^o^

• Love
Reactions: DarkiusHeavenstein
I'll get my intro up sometime today~ Hopefully soon? My family might be dragging me to a movie though, since it's Holiday Break for my brother so it counts for like, a bajillion things. But I should hopefully get it up at least sometime today xD

Oh okay! XD I didn't know if he was good to go or not xD I'll have his intro up soon then ^o^
OF COURSE! there are a few people on here, that I know I can just blindly trust with characters. Heck, from some I wouldn't even need a CS they are just accepted when they say 'hey I want to join!' (and yes you are part of that list)

I'll get my intro up sometime today~ Hopefully soon? My family might be dragging me to a movie though, since it's Holiday Break for my brother so it counts for like, a bajillion things. But I should hopefully get it up at least sometime today xD
No rush, love! (I totally need to get up my intro for my second character as well)

Reactions: Lady With Class
OF COURSE! there are a few people on here, that I know I can just blindly trust with characters. Heck, from some I wouldn't even need a CS they are just accepted when they say 'hey I want to join!' (and yes you are part of that list)
Aw... shush you <3 You're going to make me blush here! But thank you for the compliment anyway <3 ^^

• Love
Aw... shush you <3 You're going to make me blush here! But thank you for the compliment anyway <3 ^^
So whenever I forget to state that your character is accepted (again). Just know they are accepted XD And no problem <3 I love your characters and plots and rp'ing with you XD

• Love
So whenever I forget to state that your character is accepted (again). Just know they are accepted XD And no problem <3 I love your characters and plots and rp'ing with you XD
*hides inside a box* Thank you! And I know now xD But it's always good to make sure :X Just in case I one day make someone you REALLY don't like :X But yes! Thank you again~! I love your characters and plots and rping with you, so... it is returned to you!

• Love
*hides inside a box* Thank you! And I know now xD But it's always good to make sure :X Just in case I one day make someone you REALLY don't like :X But yes! Thank you again~! I love your characters and plots and rping with you, so... it is returned to you!
Don't make me blush with my own words -hides behind couch- Anyway I would love to see that happen. I don't think it is possible. Maybe my characters will hate him, but I will always cherish your characters in their own ways!

• Love
Don't make me blush with my own words -hides behind couch- Anyway I would love to see that happen. I don't think it is possible. Maybe my characters will hate him, but I will always cherish your characters in their own ways!
Teehee~! <3 Well I'll try to avoid it as good as I can so hopefully that will never happen ^3^

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.