The Lost Artifacts of Olympus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Read all the intros, now time to work on my intros^^

@Brea
OMG I ABSOLUTELY LOVE GABBY! My Lucian is so gonna swept of his feet by her persuasion. Really, he will do anything for her and he will do it gladly. (Himeros (his father) is Aphrodites child, and he has always been worshipping/aiding/serving his mother, so it would only be logical for those things to continue in their children, thus making Luca easy to control by Gabby) ALSO yeah both bunny familiar

I love Hunter as well. OMG is that Dean... did you just XD I love you. These characters are amazing!

Faith is accepted as well. Your characters are really diverse. I love them I adore them... omg yesssss
I'm glad you like them so much! Haha, Gabby will totally use Lucian to her advantage (Of course I'll always ask you through PM before having her use her ability on him... would want to overpower your character! ♥). And, good to know! I gotta read up on some more lore before I propose relationships with everyone's characters.

Haha! It is Dean! I was going to use Dylan Everett... which is who plays teen Dean.. but, I couldn't find any digital art of him that was decent enough. So I was like, "Fuck it. I'll just use Jensen."

Thanks! I try to make my characters diverse... it's no fun playing three different characters with the same personalities.

I'll read up on the IC and try to get a post in tonight! Though, I do have some other IC's that I need to reply to first... so it might not be up until tomorrow. Sorry about that!

[
Pixiv.Id.7021128.full.1807417.jpg

goth_skull_flowers_girl_anime_hd-wallpaper-1876098.jpg

266f56e367c5c50d1840100469f31723.jpg

42175b64919af65d1908bb4ce28a618e.jpg

Sumishuu.full.271090.jpg

Kazari.Tayu.full.1331270.jpg

Double posting whoops... but I vote for either 1 or 3.

embed.php

tumblr_lxip97RRUU1qfc1xqo1_500.gif

"Hi! Hi! Hi! Hello! Hey there! Hi! Hey hey! Did I say 'Hi' already?"
embed.php

tumblr_lqkxglqfz91qdmrwb.gif

"I'm a bunny vampire! Hi!"

Name
Min Hyuk Kang

Nickname
"Minnie" or "Hyukkie"

Sexuality
Bisexual

Occupation
High school student
Part-time as a waiter
embed.php

tumblr_lnznd3tueI1qanahpo1_500.gif

"You're curious about me huh?"

Parent
Selene
The goddess of the moon & mother of all vampires

Artifact
Selene's crown
It is the crescent moon crown she is always depicted to wear.
This was the best picture I could find.

Powers
Abilities
Manipulation of the moon
Manipulation of the moon's light
Lunar constructions (weapons, allies, walls)
Enhanced senses & movements

Downside
Only able to manipulate the moon if it is in sight
Only able to manipulate the moon's light if the moon is up
Weaker during the day
Blood lust

Familiar
Asteri
A white alpha wolf
embed.php

tumblr_lu04v2VSy21qf8qs2.gif

"You're so into me! KYA!"

Strengths
Constant positive energy - There is not a moment where Min Hyuk is going to be grumpy or angry (not without a good reason anyway) as he always manages to find something positive or think positive about something and he tries to spread that over to others.

Outgoing - Min Hyuk wants a lot of friends which is why he is constantly trying to get some friends too. So if there is a stranger somewhere close then he will act like a dog and greet absolutely everyone.

Funny - He's a person that tends to say whatever is on his mind, but most people find it absolutely hilarious. He's funny, but he doesn't exactly mean or try to be entertaining towards or for anyone. It's just how he is.

Supportive - No matter what you do (as long as you're his friend) then he will support you with everything he got! Whether it be moral support or actual physical support!

The night - All of his senses are enhanced during the night due to the vampire blood pumping through his veins which makes him faster, stronger, hear better etc. as well as having a better night vision than most people.

Weaknesses
Impulsive - Min Hyuk tends to do whatever he wants to do whenever he wants to do it which makes him quite the impulsive person as he jumps from one thing over to the other so he is also very easily distracted by everything anywhere near him.

Dumb - He's not exactly the smartest out of anyone to say it in the mildest way possible, but at the very least he's not shy to mention it!

His glasses - Now it might sound weird, but without his glasses all he can see is what you would be able to see through a foggy shower wall in a room where only a candle is the source of light. That's about all he will be able to see.

Blood lust - Whenever he smells blood in the air he gets a sudden wish and need for drinking blood. It doesn't matter for him if it is animal blood or human blood, but he will have a huge lust for blood whenever he smells it or is near it.

The day - His senses are not enhanced during the day which makes him more vulnerable and his skin is also sensitive to the sunlight, not to the point where his skin will burn, but it makes his skin thinner which means it is easier to cut through or anything else.

Outdoor
The night
Starry skies
The full moon
Coffee
Anything with sugar in it
Cute things
Animals
Parties
Energy drinks
Fried chicken
Snuggling & cuddling
Kicking butt

Dislikes
The morning
The sun
Mean people
School
Homework
Rainy days
Bitter and sour food
Tea
Blood
Losing
Giving up
Being lost
Staying still
Someone bossing over him

Appearance
Min Hyuk has brown/reddish hair and dark brown eyes
He is 162 cm tall and weighs 54 kilograms
Min Hyuk looks around to be a child. He is short and very thin and slender, and it will not take a lot to be able to pick him up and carry him away.
For some reason or another Min Hyuk finds himself attracted to shirts and jackets that are thin. He likes wearing two layered clothes, and avoids the color red at all costs.
He also alters his glasses depending on what outfit he is wearing, so he has plenty of different colored framed glasses to wear depending on what color the rest of his
outfit is.

Relationships
Just talk to me and we can figure something out! :D

Other
His one true love is fried chicken (easy way into his heart)
Favorite color is blue
Asteri is a male wolf and can be much like his older brother
While it seems he is flirting he is completely oblivious that he is, but aware when other people are.
He actually enjoys being a vampire, but hates the lust for blood
His eyes turn golden whenever he smells blood
He is scared of being alone and therefore always tries to be with someone
Min Hyuk is very naive so he is easy to trick
He's a prankster so... watch out!

embed.php

embed.php

Name
Min Hyuk Kang

Nickname
"Minnie" or "Hyukkie"

Sexuality
Bisexual

Occupation
High school student
Part-time as a waiter
embed.php

Parent
Selene

Artifact
Selene's crown

Powers
Abilities
Manipulation of the moon

Downside
Weaker during the day
Blood lust

Familiar
Asteri
A white alpha wolf
embed.php

Strengths
Constant positive energy - There is not a moment where Min Hyuk is going to be grumpy or angry (not without a good reason anyway) as he always manages to find something positive or think positive about something and he tries to spread that over to others.

Outgoing - Min Hyuk wants a lot of friends which is why he is constantly trying to get some friends too. So if there is a stranger somewhere close then he will act like a dog and greet absolutely everyone.

Funny - He's a person that tends to say whatever is on his mind, but most people find it absolutely hilarious. He's funny, but he doesn't exactly mean or try to be entertaining towards or for anyone. It's just how he is.

Supportive - No matter what you do (as long as you're his friend) then he will support you with everything he got! Whether it be moral support or actual physical support!

The night - All of his senses are enhanced during the night due to the vampire blood pumping through his veins which makes him faster, stronger, hear better etc. as well as having a better night vision than most people.

Weaknesses
Impulsive - Min Hyuk tends to do whatever he wants to do whenever he wants to do it which makes him quite the impulsive person as he jumps from one thing over to the other so he is also very easily distracted by everything anywhere near him.

Dumb - He's not exactly the smartest out of anyone to say it in the mildest way possible, but at the very least he's not shy to mention it!

His glasses - Now it might sound weird, but without his glasses all he can see is what you would be able to see through a foggy shower wall in a room where only a candle is the source of light. That's about all he will be able to see.

Blood lust - Whenever he smells blood in the air he gets a sudden wish and need for drinking blood. It doesn't matter for him if it is animal blood or human blood, but he will have a huge lust for blood whenever he smells it or is near it.

The day - His senses are not enhanced during the day which makes him more vulnerable and his skin is also sensitive to the sunlight, not to the point where his skin will burn, but it makes his skin thinner which means it is easier to cut through or anything else.

Outdoor
The night
Starry skies
The full moon
Coffee
Cute things
Animals
Parties
Energy drinks
Fried chicken
Snuggling & cuddling
Kicking butt

Dislikes
The morning
The sun
Mean people
School
Homework
Rainy days
Bitter and sour food
Tea
Blood
Losing
Giving up
Being lost
Staying still
Someone bossing over him

Appearance
Min Hyuk looks around to be a child. He is short and very thin and slender, and it will not take a lot to be able to pick him up and carry him away.
For some reason or another Min Hyuk finds himself attracted to shirts and jackets that are thin. He likes wearing two layered clothes, and avoids the color red at all costs.
He also alters his glasses depending on what outfit he is wearing, so he has plenty of different colored framed glasses to wear depending on what color the rest of his
outfit is.

Relationships

Other
Favorite color is blue
While it seems he is flirting he is completely oblivious that he is, but aware when other people are.

HYUKKIE!!!!

• Love
Reactions: CrystalTears
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Justin
Ugh I posted for Tae but the fieldset code is messed up and I can't fix it Q~Q Sorrrrrry!

687474703a2f2f64617461312e77686963646e2e636f6d2f696d616765732f38363831363332362f6f726967696e616c2e676966

~ General ~

Name:
Stuart Jameson Reynolds

Sexuality:
Pansexual

Stuart is just entering his second year in a residency program, so that he can finally become a physician.

pic5.jpg

~Heritage~

Parent:
Asclepius

Artifact:
The Physician's Cure
[spoili]
il_340x270.571633199_dp3i.jpg
[/spoili]

Asclepius was the child of Apollo and the princess Coronis, but when Coronis was unfaithful to him, he had Artemis strike her dead and retrieved his child. He gave Asclepius to Chiron, the centaur to raise. Chiron taught him many things, including the art of medicine. Asclepius became so skilled in this, that when Artemis's best hunting companion died, she brought him to her nephew and requested that he be brought back to life. Asclepius complied, creating the Physician's Cure, or otherwise, a cure for death itself. It revived Artemis's hunting companion immediately. Hades though, complained to Zeus about the transgression and Zeus struck Asclepius dead with lightening for upsetting the natural order of things. Apollo, enraged by his son's death, killed one of Zeus's favorite cyclops. For this act, Apollo was stripped of his godly powers for a year, but to prevent further feuds with his son, Zeus brought Asclepius back as a god. The Physician's Cure was rendered as off-limits medicine, but one last vial was kept. It can be worn around the neck and is warm to the touch.

Powers:
Medical 'Sight'

With just one look, Stuart can see a person's whole medical history as well as anything that currently ails them - and usually the cause. Comes in handy when you want to be a doctor huh? It does not work on the dead. Mostly cause the only thing that ails them is being dead. Though he typically sticks to traditional methods of diagnoses, mostly because he believes it gives him a better idea of what's going on.

Innate Knowledge of Medicine

Stuart never really needed to attend college to learn medicine - it was a breeze for him, he actually had to sabotage himself on more than one occasion to keep from arousing suspicion - it's a thing that comes naturally. He cannot heal people with one touch like his father or grandfather, but he can create a splint from two straws and a shirt sleeve, or make burn paste from cooking oil and a fridge full of food. He can create the cure for anything, even (shhh) cancer - if he tried.

Calming 'Aura'

Stuart gives off a doctor-y vibe, that makes him seem trustworthy and understanding, like you could tell him anything. Comes in handy when he wants to learn a secret, or when being a doctor, you need someone to calm down and trust you. It doesn't, however work on people with a fear and distrust of doctors. It is also unintentional, but not overpowering - so you could obviously ignore it and fight it.

Familiar:
An aesculapian snake, the sacred animal of his father. He named it Scar.
[spoili]
102-Aesculapian-snake-Matt-Wilson-1024x576.jpg
[/spoili]

giphy.gif

~In Depth~

Strengths:
+ Medicine: Obviously. It's something he loves and is naturally good at.
+ Jokes: Stuart's sarcastic and knows how to make people laugh. He can be a complete goofball sometimes, but he does know when to be serious.
+ Comforting: He's a good listener and doesn't mind if you need a shoulder to cry on - no matter who you are. He's not judgmental when it comes to whatever you're upset about, and if you were to ask, he would give the answer that suppressing your emotions is bad for your health.
+ Caring: He has a large heart which extends to just about everyone he meets, though those that are close to him are especially focal points of his compassionate frenzy.
+
Middle Man: Stuart grew up with an older step-sibling and a younger one, who were constantly fighting, leaving him in the middle. He was usually tasked with breaking them up, and with rational thinking and calming words he became good at it.

Weaknesses:
− Clumsy: He'd trip over a lady bug if it was in his way. He's constantly running into tables and stubbing his toe, as well as tripping over his own feet. He can hardly walk normally, so forget dancing.
− Lightening: After his father was struck dead with it, he instilled his children with a paralyzing phobia of the bolts of crackling electricity. Accidentally. Stuart hates it, but he hasn't yet been able to get over it. He still freezes up and/or hides when presented with it.
− Forgetful: He constantly loses his keys and it takes him forever to remember a name. Unless it's important or has to do with medicine, he'll probably forget it within a few minutes.
− Intrusive: Sometimes he forgets it's not exactly polite to go around sticking his fingers in people's mouths...

♥ Medicine
♥ Hospitals
♥ Making His Own Medical Supplies
♥ Sleeping
♥ Helping People
♥ Snakes
♥ Pineapples
♥ People
♥ Video Games
♥ Jello
♥ Kids
♥ Snowy Days
♥ Spicy Food

Dislikes:
❌ Lightening
❌ Feeling Guilty
❌ Seeing Others in Pain
❌ Assholes
❌ Thunderstorms
❌ Crying
❌ Anger & Arguing
❌ Fighting
❌ Being Tickled
❌ Chocolate
❌ Colds
❌ Routine
❌ Not Being Able to Help
❌ Feeling Helpless

Appearance:
Hair Color- Brown
Eye Color- Caramel Brown
Height- 5'10''
Weight- 134lbs
Build- Stuart's lean, but surprisingly muscular. He could pick up an unconscious person if he had to, though his muscles only show when he stretches.
Usual Clothing Style- His style is hard to explain. Normally he is seen wearing a thin t-shirt with something pulled over it, whether it be a dress shirt, a cardigan or just a plain jacket. It's almost hipster-ish with the beanie and hightop converse shoes he's almost always wearing.

Distinguishing Marks:
He does not have any tattoos, but he has a scar on his calf where he was bit by a dog, and has a freckles scattered across his body. He also has a birthmark with just a normal blob shape - though his mother claims it looks like a heart - just underneath his left shoulder blade. He can usually be seen wearing his ID tag for the hospital he's interning at.

f71caa3722aa484985089e1b695831f9.jpg

~Relationships~
TBD

~Other~

~ He's blind as a bat without his glasses and he rarely wears contacts. Claims they itch.
~ He's a caffeine addict. He constantly has a cup of the stuff in one hand.
~ He's severely ticklish.
~ Is allergic to Christmas trees - a depressing fact he hates to divulge.
~ Was diagnosed with ADHD and Dyslexia like most demigods.
~ Passed his college courses with flying colors, though he all but failed high school.

tumblr_inline_mvg2be1c0U1rdvhli.gif

@DarkiusHeavenstein ~ All finished! Hope he's alright! ;)

embed.php

embed.php

Name
Min Hyuk Kang

Nickname
"Minnie" or "Hyukkie"

Sexuality
Bisexual

Occupation
High school student
Part-time as a waiter
embed.php

Parent
Selene

Artifact
Selene's crown

Powers
Abilities
Manipulation of the moon

Downside
Weaker during the day
Blood lust

Familiar
Asteri
A white alpha wolf
embed.php

Strengths

Weaknesses

Outdoor
The night
Starry skies
The full moon
Coffee
Cute things
Animals
Parties
Energy drinks
Fried chicken
Snuggling & cuddling
Kicking butt

Dislikes
The morning
The sun
Mean people
School
Homework
Rainy days
Bitter and sour food
Tea
Blood
Losing
Giving up
Being lost
Staying still
Someone bossing over him

Appearance
outfit is.

Relationships

Other
Favorite color is blue

Omg someone dumber than Gideon!!! OMG YAYYYYYY ; W ;

• Love
Finished Marco's post, working of Fredrick's now^^ than will be posting. Hope you all love my post, especially how Marco and Nix (his familiar) interact with one another lol

I honestly can't remember if this was addressed or not, but are we waiting for everyone's intros before we (The people who have already posted) Can post again? Or is it just wait x amount of days or posts or [insert time device here] and then we can post again?

I honestly can't remember if this was addressed or not, but are we waiting for everyone's intros before we (The people who have already posted) Can post again? Or is it just wait x amount of days or posts or [insert time device here] and then we can post again?
Waiting for everyone to put intros up, would be polite... so hopefully it's that, since I am almost done.

Omg someone dumber than Gideon!!! OMG YAYYYYYYUU ; W ;
Yes he's dumber XD <3

Hyukkie! What's 2+2?

"Wait I know this! No I don't..."
tumblr_mu4bg01lFf1st81dio1_500.gif

Alrighty. I guess it'll soon be showtime. To the mall.

Posted, Hopefully you all love it (Crystal already has^^) and this is going to be fun. Marco and Fredrick are two different people by far in any rp I have ever done, none of my multiple chars have ever been this different from one another, I fucking love it lol

• Love
Posted, Hopefully you all love it (Crystal already has^^) and this is going to be fun. Marco and Fredrick are two different people by far in any rp I have ever done, none of my multiple chars have ever been this different from one another, I fucking love it lol
Well I will tell you I love it anyway >:T! Because I do love it :X <3 They are a fun pair of characters xD

Personally the dolphin fin slap was my favorite :X

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Well I will tell you I love it anyway >:T! Because I do love it :X <3 They are a fun pair of characters xD

Personally the dolphin fin slap was my favorite :X
Yeah, I thought it would be. Kind of got the idea from your post, with Ravi roughing up Leo lol.

The assholes need their familiars to be tough on them... or they won't listen xD

Yeah, I thought it would be. Kind of got the idea from your post, with Ravi roughing up Leo lol.

The assholes need their familiars to be tough on them... or they won't listen xD
EXACTLY! >: O Ravi is such an asshole though if he wasn't then Leo would just have stayed inside so... point for him!

Maybe they can discuss their asshole of an familiar together xD

EXACTLY! >: O Ravi is such an asshole though if he wasn't then Leo would just have stayed inside so... point for him!

Maybe they can discuss their asshole of an familiar together xD
Sun and Ice lol.
Both of my chars are the aspects that Leo doesn't like lol
Sun and Fire xD

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.