The Lost Artifacts of Olympus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tae just wants to get drunk and screw everyone xD

Dear lurd! Don't get flirty with Gideon, or you'll make him teleport all over the place!

Reactions: Noctis the Devious
Also for everyone happy new year and all the bwst wishes for 2016!

Love you guys!

It's only eight o'clock xD

Reactions: DarkiusHeavenstein
depends where you live

I know :P Dark is like eight hours ahead of me. I'm just saying, it's nowhere close to news years my time xD

I know :P Dark is like eight hours ahead of me. I'm just saying, it's nowhere close to news years my time xD
It is 3.16 am for me. So I am quite late with wishing happy new years xD

So umm...

... where do the characters meet? An airport? Greek airport?

Reactions: MadKingJai™
So umm...

... where do the characters meet? An airport? Greek airport?
I thought it was the mall? I don't know still haven't read ic posts yet... need to and than post for Marco and Fredrick lol

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
At the shopping mall as it's already been mentioned ^.^

9:39PM for me... almost NEW FUCKING YEAR

yay I have food poisoning, fuck the holidays

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Justin
Alright, time for Kasumi to take a damn plane.

Also, I just realised something

With teenagers they can just 'Oh okay let's go on a life changing adventure of something or something'.

But adults have to go all 'I need to go on leave' and lie that they have to attend a month-long funeral and all that when they're actually doing...

... treasure hunting.

Last edited:
HAPPY FUCKING NEW YEAR'S MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
70a528531c8506bd6289584dc2356331

well im not sure if my character lynx has been accepted but I did already post didn't know I had to wait for acceptance but Lynx will be stand offish with the Olympian demigods the children of Zeus, Ares etc but get along well with the less popular demigod children the ones that history tends to overlook like his father Aeither. Lynx is very self sufficient but I would like him to fall for a demigoddess

Reactions: Noctis the Devious
Yeah unless it's some sort of Jump In you have to wait for acceptance before you post IC.

AND IT'S ONLY ELEVEN-THIRTY.

Status
Not open for further replies.