4. Rhea
5. Okeanos
6. Iapetus
7. Atlas
8. I think someone took Mnemosyne
9. Themis
10. A bunch of others

Reactions: Esmeray
- Selene / Luna Goddess of moonlight and the mother of all vampires. Close with Artemis who is goddess of the moons ( among other things).

- Nyx Goddess of the Night. Born from Chaos. Wife/Spouse/Lover/Consort to Erebus. Mother to Aether and Hemera through Erebus. By herself she gave birth to Moros (Doom, Destiny), Ker (Destruction, Death), Thanatos (Death), Hypnos (Sleep), the Oneiroi (Dreams), Momus (Blame), Oizys (Pain, Distress), the Hesperides, the Moirai (Fates), the Keres, Nemesis (Indignation, Retribution), Apate (Deceit), Philotes (Love), Geras (Old Age), and Eris (Strife). Is very close with Thanatos and Hypnos.

- Hecate Goddess of magic, witchcraft, ghosts, and the undead.

- Gaia Goddess of the Earth, also known as Mother Earth.

I think those are the only four that I want to do. Each would be really fun to make a child for. Now I just need to decide which one. It's like super early in the morning though so I need to go to bed. Going to have to sleep on it I guess. xD

@Crow, I'm pretty sure Titans aren't even apart of the plot. They're cool and all, but the children of titans are the gods themselves o.o Zeus and his siblings being born from a coupling between mortal and Kronus (I think).

Oops, Kronus married his sister, Rhea ^.^' But still...

Last edited:
So time to pick up on my GM duties again.

@Lady With Class So far I am liking Stuart. Added him to the list of WIPS

@chrono Added Acheron to the list of WIPS. Also I noticed that you had the handprint of Hades as a mark and I wanted to point out that these children have not come into contact with any other Gods/Goddess or whatevers, except their parent in a dream.

@Crow I am aware this question was answered before, but I wanted to point out that for plot purposes all characters live in the same city or close to the city. And yes they are meeting up in the mall. Either their parents can have told them to go there in the dream, their familiar can pressure them to go there or they end up going there by coincidence. I do believe I have mentioned this before :P

@Iroh I would have preferred if you have waited for me to accept your character prior to posting in de IC. Anyway I just checked your CS and it looks good. I am just a bit iffy on the laser shooting. Furthermore you are accepted and you are good. But please as @Noctis the Devious mentioned, this was not a jump in rp, so for the future, just wait for acceptance before posting in IC, or ask if you have to wait for acceptance before posting. I am not the most difficult GM, so I am not gonna make a problem out of it, but I wanted it to be said so you can keep it in mind. Some GM's can be really harsh about things like this XD

@Vio @Crow @Noctis the Devious Yes, Titans are part of this and can be used as parents for your characters. Vio, for the possibilities you mentioned I would be very interested in seeing Nyx' child as a character (due to me playing Thanatos child) Though Gaia would also be a very interesting character!

I think that were all the important stuff/questions over the past few pages. If I missed something, just point it out to me :P

On a different note
@Stargazer Are you still interested in playing Poseidons child? Since I haven't heard from you after setting up the thread

@Brea How are your characters coming along? Because I had seen that you reserved some posts to work on them, but I haven't heard anything after that (and to be honest I haven't check anymore)

@chrono Added Acheron to the list of WIPS. Also I noticed that you had the handprint of Hades as a mark and I wanted to point out that these children have not come into contact with any other Gods/Goddess or whatevers, except their parent in a dream.

@Crow I am aware this question was answered before, but I wanted to point out that for plot purposes all characters live in the same city or close to the city. And yes they are meeting up in the mall. Either their parents can have told them to go there in the dream, their familiar can pressure them to go there or they end up going there by coincidence. I do believe I have mentioned this before :P

@Iroh I would have preferred if you have waited for me to accept your character prior to posting in de IC. Anyway I just checked your CS and it looks good. I am just a bit iffy on the laser shooting. Furthermore you are accepted and you are good. But please as @Noctis the Devious mentioned, this was not a jump in rp, so for the future, just wait for acceptance before posting in IC, or ask if you have to wait for acceptance before posting. I am not the most difficult GM, so I am not gonna make a problem out of it, but I wanted it to be said so you can keep it in mind. Some GM's can be really harsh about things like this XD

@Vio @Crow @Noctis the Devious Yes, Titans are part of this and can be used as parents for your characters. Vio, for the possibilities you mentioned I would be very interested in seeing Nyx' child as a character (due to me playing Thanatos child) Though Gaia would also be a very interesting character!

I think that were all the important stuff/questions over the past few pages. If I missed something, just point it out to me :P

On a different note
@Stargazer Are you still interested in playing Poseidons child? Since I haven't heard from you after setting up the thread

@Brea How are your characters coming along? Because I had seen that you reserved some posts to work on them, but I haven't heard anything after that (and to be honest I haven't check anymore)
Yeah I was debating if I should make one or two characters....I think I'll just start with Nyx's child first. xD

edit:

I believe that would make your character and mine cousins? Or....No that would make her your character's aunt. My character is sister to Thanatos. xD

Last edited:
Yeah I was debating if I should make one or two characters....I think I'll just start with Nyx's child first. xD

edit:

I believe that would make your character and mine cousins? Or....No that would make her your character's aunt. My character is sister to Thanatos. xD
Nyx is Thanatos' mother. So yes in a sense that would make your character his aunt and he would be your characters cousin XD Though Daniel never knew his parents, so that would be unknown to him

• Useful
Reactions: Esmeray

On a different note

Whoa, when did I stop getting notifications for this? And yes, I would still like to be apart of this but...i must show some restraints and *sigh* I must back out. I don't want to get too in over my head and I was looking back at a few things and realized that I'm doing just that. I'm terribly sorry and I hope this rp does great!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Brea
Whoa, when did I stop getting notifications for this? And yes, I would still like to be apart of this but...i must show some restraints and *sigh* I must back out. I don't want to get too in over my head and I was looking back at a few things and realized that I'm doing just that. I'm terribly sorry and I hope this rp does great!
Sure no problem. Thank for letting me know. Good luck with all your other rps :P

[
Pixiv.Id.7021128.full.1807417.jpg

goth_skull_flowers_girl_anime_hd-wallpaper-1876098.jpg

266f56e367c5c50d1840100469f31723.jpg

42175b64919af65d1908bb4ce28a618e.jpg

Sumishuu.full.271090.jpg

Kazari.Tayu.full.1331270.jpg

Last edited:
[
Pixiv.Id.7021128.full.1807417.jpg

2698280cb7c6e63fd7a9a44eedc6831a.jpg

afd44ea626f7f84438b2cd1ab8369703.jpg

266f56e367c5c50d1840100469f31723.jpg

42175b64919af65d1908bb4ce28a618e.jpg

f32fefde07eadff7283a53c0cc1be00d.jpg

Sumishuu.full.271090.jpg

Takenaka.full.1675458.jpg

W.I.P​
Pic 6^^

Been filling them out bit-by-bit, but because of New Years parties and work I hadn't really had the chance to sit down and complete them. That's what I'll be doing today (right after I check my alerts real quick). I'll tag you once they're all complete, and so sorry about the long wait!

Been filling them out bit-by-bit, but because of New Years parties and work I hadn't really had the chance to sit down and complete them. That's what I'll be doing today (right after I check my alerts real quick). I'll tag you once they're all complete, and so sorry about the long wait!
Hahaah no problem honey! Take all the time you need :P Totally understandable with the holiday season. I just wanted to make sure that I had not missed anything myself. In case you had tagged me, but I had not seen it or anything like that

• Bucket of Rainbows
SHATTERED PLEASE with all the name changing you are very hard to tag. I just got used to King XD

Anyway.. your signature freaks me out every damn time and for some reason my laptop likes to fuck with me, with freezing or stopping at your signature every damn time (yes, I have a fear for clowns, so I guess this a way of my life telling me to fucking deal with it?)

SHATTERED PLEASE with all the name changing you are very hard to tag. I just got used to King XD

Anyway.. your signature freaks me out every damn time and for some reason my laptop likes to fuck with me, with freezing or stopping at your signature every damn time (yes, I have a fear for clowns, so I guess this a way of my life telling me to fucking deal with it?)
xD I love clowns... and that is hilarious.

I will stick with this one... for the year, I like it, but I can't make promises lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.