The Lost Artifacts of Olympus

Status
Not open for further replies.
X,3 sweetheart lol
He cares about people <3 He's just so bad at showing it off :X

Doomy, I would say that Marco and Gideon (even though they are the TOTAL opposite) would get along, only because of how their fathers became best friends after the whole Hermes stole from Apollo lol.

Gideon and Fredrick would probably good friends who are awkward together lol. But down the line in the rp. Since I don't want my chars to know anyone in the start of the rp^^
I'm just going to keep Leo away from Apollo after what I read and Hermes for that matter :X No one is going to get to rape my precious innocent boy >: O

I'm just going to keep Leo away from Apollo after what I read and Hermes for that matter :X No one is going to get to rape my precious innocent boy >: O
I mean... Marco is too good looking to have rape someone to get them xD

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: CrystalTears
Doomy, I would say that Marco and Gideon (even though they are the TOTAL opposite) would get along, only because of how their fathers became best friends after the whole Hermes stole from Apollo lol.

Gideon and Fredrick would probably good friends who are awkward together lol. But down the line in the rp. Since I don't want my chars to know anyone in the start of the rp^^

Sounds good to me :D. Gideon is probably going to like most people rather easily

Reactions: MadKingJai™
WOW! His fire is as big as his ego :X xD Well.... it's a little bit true too :X <3 xD

Leo will be safe then...? Poor little innocent precious boy xD
Well yeah... I mean somewhat lol.

• Love

GIDEON IS TOO! He flees from all kinds of feels lol...

• Love
Reactions: Justin
There are too many smexy menz in this RP..
It fuels my Yaoi obsession... e w e

• Love
Reactions: Luxii
Somewhat xD Well great! XD I'll tell you that Ravi will probably be flirting a little bit :X Because Ravi is Leo's opposite xD

Leo doesn't flee xD He just... he doesn't know xD Someone needs to introduce him to a whole new world xD

Gideon gets nervous from affection and attention like that. It sets off his teleportation and randomly shoots him off like 100ft away lol

Gideon gets nervous from affection and attention like that. It sets off his teleportation and randomly shoots him off like 100ft away lol
xD Well Gideon knows the world of an otaku... Leo doesn't even know that xD He's only innocent because he's so distant and cold from everyone else... the world hasn't gotten to taint him yet... yet >:3

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: DoomyCakez
Marco is definitely the opposite of anything Pure and Innocent lol

Fredrick is super innocent so yeah, he wouldn't even realize if someone is flirting with him or not xD

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Tae just wants to get drunk and screw everyone xD

• Love
@DoomyCakez, I've actually made Ramiro without the intent of him being sexually appealing x3 Sure he's fit but I wouldn't necessarily call him attractive.

@King★Shattered★Heaventric★Charming, it's actually closer to the end of winter, early spring; that time of the year wher it's safe to wear a T-shirt one day and the next you're getting snowed in xD

Heh, someone should bring Ramiro's gay side out of the closet ;D

xD Well Gideon knows the world of an otaku... Leo doesn't even know that xD He's only innocent because he's so distant and cold from everyone else... the world hasn't gotten to taint him yet... yet >:3
Yeah... Gideon is a normal horny teenage boy, except that affection and stuff directed at him makes him nervous...especially the realization that he may be attracted to men O. O

Status
Not open for further replies.