The lost Arcane

[I didn't watch the thread. ><;]

Tytan blinked, watching the commotion around her. Her ears and cheeks turned pink, not sure what to say as they freaked out. She wasn't the best at talking to multiple people at once, so she just gripped her dress and pointed her toes together. "...."

"I'm calm sorry I just don't like witches who just simply kill." Aliah said as she morphed her legs back and stood by the Witch, "Now please don't do that sound thing again if you haven't realized sound doesn't really hurt me I mean being in an ocean with Sirens and all helped that, Now lets all get along so who are you?" Aliah said pointing to the girl standing away form the rest.

Lydia looked behind her with a smile as Wade helped her up. "T-thank you..." She said, a slight red tint to her pale cheeks. She turned away and smiled to Aliah. "Thank you, I'd hate to have to break something up, but my code of conduct doesn't allow me to watch murder." She looked over to the girl who was clutching her dress. "Um.. Hi there.." She said.

Kit's bandaged arm began to glow. he was now telepathicaly connected to both Lydia and Aliah. "You two sit this one out. She is too scared we need her to calm down." Kit looked back at his bison. "I bet your hungry bud. Why don't you go get your food from the witch who hurt your ears." Kit swatted a fly near his ear. It flew to the other one and he swatted it again. Nine tails sprouted behind him.

Morika looks at him her cheeks flushed with red "Well I suppose" Her eyes are back to caring and cute instead of mean and uh mean. She gets up brushing herself off like she wasn't just roundhoused kicked or as she called it chuck norrised. "I dont simply kill to kill mam all of those men gave me scars" She shows her back which has cuts and bruises along with her left lef that has a slice right down the side. "I did it to protect myself all of those hunters were ruthless to me so all of the pain they gave me I paid back in full." She looks at the bison "Awh Its so cute!" When it charges over she does a flip on top of it and gets out some bread and apples "Here ya go!"

As the two suddenly greeted Tytan she looked up, fiddling with her pearl collar chain thing... "Oh. Um. I'm Tytan." She muttered, grinding her toe into the floor. She dragged back her heel, then tapped her toes on the floor slowly. "Just Tytan is cool, uh. I guess." She rolled the pearls in between her index finger and thumb, making sure not to pop it. However, she did leave deep markings by dragging and grinding her foot against the ground. Only a nervous act.

Kit rubs his head and speaks to Lydia and Aliah. "That was close anymore and she would have killed me. Jeez." Kit summoned a chair of ice and sat. He just waved to the Tytan girl. Thinking to himself 'I'm so friggin tired that was too much at once. Ugh'

The frustration that I was feeling was a little too much. I've never witnessed this innocent side of her. It kind of pissed me off! It's like she was playing a charade, she was just hiding the fact that she was a monster who needed to be killed immediately. I balled my hand into a fist and gulped, trying so hard not to jump at her. "Why-why are we just being friendly to the bi-I mean witch...I don't know why I keep doing that...who just lied and called me a killer. You're not falling for that sweet and innocent thing are you? Please tell me you're not!"

Lydia nodded to Kit to tell him she understood. It's all you buddy... She thought to herself. Turning to Wade she cocked her head to him. "Woah hey, calm don okay..? We all just met so let's just be calm about this situation." She said, placing a hand on his shoulder.

Kit cut his link with Lydia and Aliah, and directed it to Wade. "Calm down, if you hunt her without your mask we're done for. Be patient." Kit's tails evaporated like smoke. "In the mean time introduce me to the new girl for me."

"Well sir if you had known me you would habe figured out I was not as mean as I was put out to be" She sat on the bison rubbing its head softly. "You have already tried to kill me 59 times sir and I am not a bitch, Your gonna make me cry" Her right eye was covered with a bang although a minute it seemed to cover the left eye that was bright blue. " I even have a scar from you......" She holds out her arm showing a deep gash going down to the bone. "im still trying to heal it."

Tytan gave an awkward wave of the hand to Kit who now seemed to be sitting in a chair of ice. She was amazed. Formatting actual matter out of no where to create a carved and shifted object to his very pleasure. For earth, or with water, it was understandable. But he gone did waltzed up and made some ice into some chair, it was impressive to her. She didn't flinch at the commotion going about, she's seen plenty worse and it was clear the guy with his fists all balled up was holding back with a substantial amount of effort. Tytan brushed her ruby hair back, hoping she looked presentable to the others. They all seemed pretty interesting, although the angst emitting from the witch was making her rather uncomfortable. Tytan took a step back, furrowing her eyebrows.

It was at that moment the dumbfounded look returned to my face. "Heh...o-okay," I said with a giddy smile. "Whatever you say," My trance was cut off once again. I noticed the gash and vaguely remembered the day I gave that to her. It was a throwing knife that she, tried to dodge. Obviously she wasn't successful at it. I pretended like she didn't know what she was talking about. "I just met you, okay? I have no idea who you are. I have not tried to kill you 59 times, and I did not throw a knife at you..." I stopped. I just realized what came out of my mouth. I stuttered. "I-I mean obviously someone who's really good with knives did that to you. He threw the knife at you, p-probably. Right? I mean it's just a guess."

I got close and whispered to the girl. Say something else that could jeopardize my identity and I WILL kill you as brutally and slowly as possible...

I stopped myself.

That was kind of harsh. Even for me. I back away from the girl. "Have you ever gotten that gash treated, I mean it looks horrible and it happened a while ago right?" I said aloud.

Kit began discussing the matter with Wade. "When you speak they hear you so don't answer just think. By now you've figured I'm a hunter as well. We need the witch dead or subdued, whether it be emotionally or physically. You need your mask. And we need to do it discretely. Here's your chance to think. Come over to me when you got a plan." Kit stood up the chair melting from underneath him. "How You doing Miss. Tytan. I would've introduced myself earlier, but I was too tired. Sorry bout' that."

Morika Looked at him "Ha! Thats funny" She laughs a bit "He he just whispered he'd kill me oh oh my god." She begins dramatically rolling on the floor laughing her bang now covering her left eye for some reason "oh go" She wipes a non existent tear from her eye "Oh well carry on." Her bang moves.

Lydia took in the situation. Looking from Wade to Kit and back to the with. She knew something bad was about to go down.. But what, she had no idea. She supposed she'd have to settle this sometime. As she looked from Wade to Kit it seemed as though they might be hunters.. Which scared her. Kit though, he intrigued her. And something about Wade made her want to get to know him even more. She was utterly confused and put her hand on her head. "Okay can someone be straight with me.. What the hell is going on?"

Tytan blinked as Kit walked over. She began to become flustered when he called her 'Miss Tytan'. Well, where did that come from? She gave him a polite nod. "Uhh... It's quite alright. I can see why." She said softly. But when the girl started laughing right after the angry guy whispered something to her, she was confused. He was going to kill her? Well... That's not a laughing matter... She was a bit confused, but it seems one of the girls from earlier were more confused than she was. Wasn't the girl just angsting about from all the injuries angry guy gave her? Now she's laughing when he threatens to kill her, when, by the looks of the scars, he most certainly can? Tytan shook her head faintly.

"I believe they are both hunters looking to kill me obviously" Such a shame I really like the ice one too, and god damnit! if this keeps up she will take over me completely. "I have to go home now see you guys later" She begins to walk home stopping at an abandoned scavenging for necessities for her self and continuing to walk back.

Last edited by a moderator:
Before I lost my temper I simply made a 180 degree turn on my heel and walked back toward Lydia to answer her question. "That witch back there is mentally ill, and I think I'm in love. Other than that, I'm just as confused as you," I lied as well as being half sarcastic, while not trying to be. I thought about maybe leaving the group with Lydia so I could escape the chaos and get to know the angel, but I felt as if I should keep an eye on the witch, so when she left, I had a choice to either leave the group and kill the wicked witch of the west over there, or stay with this absolutely perfect angel I just met. Decisions, decisions.

Kit was disgusted with Wade's thoughts. "We're still connected Mr.Wade! Jeez! So I take it your a witch hunter then, I mean if you're sparing those two's lives you must be."