The lost Arcane

"No Let me go Thats jack rabbit He'll KIll me! I have 69 Bounties on my head right now!" She then creates an extremely loud sound wave and continues running and flailing her arms "I dont wanna dieeeeeeeeeeee"

Aliah morphed back into a mermaid and used her powers carry herself to the girl and made a bubble around them as she Froze it. "There we're safe now tell me what's wrong?"

Kit thought to himself 'so this is the Jack Rabbit guy, how does he move around so well known' "Someone has to calm her down. And That's one way to go about it." The bison stomach grumbled. "Later, everyone!"

I just met this girl and she was already trying to have me killed. "Um...I don't think they go after humans, miss angel," I said turning to face her, but when our eyes met I could give her the snarl I was planning on giving her, but instead a dumbfounded, mouth agate, kind of look. My trance was cut short, by the sound of some other girl who passed me earlier. I turned to look at her the scared girl. Shit... I thought to myself. "Uh, y-you must have me mistaken for someone else..." how the hell did she figure that out. I didn't even have my mask on.

"I'm not the um. 'Jack Rabbit,' you guys speak of. Seriously." I hastily stuffed my knives and things deeper into my pockets. Luckily I didn't have a firearm with me this mission, or I would've been found out a lot earlier. I'm not all that good at hiding those yet.

"I Have 69 motherfucking bounties on my head Im a witch But not a bad one!" She looks nervous and begins to sweat a bit "I dont want to die I was already almost shot today!" She begins flailing her arms around again "This always happens!" This guy why hasnt he killed them yet.... " Hes come after me 59 times already I Shot his mask off once and saw his face I'd know that douche bag anywhere". ((P.S. Im known as the soundless killer))

Lydia stumbled slightly when the boy looked at her. His eyes met hers and she seemed to melt a bit. "And we decide you're no human mister" She said smirking slightly. She shook her head and curled her wings back into her back as her halo disappeared altogether. "Aliah? Is she uh okay?" Lydia asked as she backed away from Wade a bit, a light blush to her cheeks.

"Um she's convinced it's him apparently she knocked off his mask should I let her go?" Aliah said as she was hovering her tail flipping in the water pool she kept herself floating in.

I turned around to the witch I know recognized and gave her a death stare. I then turned back around to face the angel. "She's a crazy witch obviously. Right?" I let out a nervous laugh. "She's just blabbering on about something extremely false!" I said hoping things didn't get too out of hand. I wasn't going to reveal my identity to these people no matter what, and that damn witch was making thing really hard. I did remember when she shot off his mask only a couple months ago during one of his missions. After she got away the first time it was just another failed mission. I think it's safe to say the mission has reopened, but how was I supposed to take her out with out everyone else knowing. It seemed impossible.

Lydia narrowed her eyes at the boy and backed away towards Kit. "Right.." She said, not wanting to turn her back to the boy. She felt weird around the boy now. One hell of a day so far.. She thought to herself as she leaned against one of the ice pillars.

Kit was already running when the bison let out a loud cry and was pissed knocking everything and one down. "Need to get to the convenience store!"

"You seriously dont believe me fine than Let me go" She had a sort of mopey look on her face "He'll just TRY to kill me again but ill escape". "Oh Yes i forgot, It is pleasant to meet you" Her eyes go stern "I am...... The soundless killer" She has always been sure to never say her name so she merely went along with the witch name they gave her. "I am currently #1 on the strongest witches list and have been encountered by many poor hunters who have all ceased to exist." Her words struck with a voice of pure confidence "Most of it is because of my sills but alot is because I just dont agree with holding back" A twisted smile enters her face "And who might you be angel human and mermaid?"

"I'm Aliah and silent killing isn't so hard with magic hunny" Aliah said giggling while water started to spurt out of Mikora's mouth then stopping "See I was silent and you could die easily form that" Aliah said giggling then letting her go "There be free"

Lydia watched the bison, in a rage, destroying everything. "Uh DO YOU WANT ME TO CONTROL YOUR PET?" She yelled after Kit as she stuck out her hands to freeze the Bison. She turned her head to the girl who was scare shitless. "Oh me? I'm Lydia, nice to meet you uh.. Ms. Soundless killer, and witch extradinare." She said with a smile before turning her head back to the Bison, concentrating on her gravity manipulation.

The bison nearly reached Kit when he threw a snickers bar in it's mouth. He bent down to pet his bison. "Man, you really ain't you when your hungry bud. Thanks Lydia." Kit used an ice slide to move back to the street faster only to see shit starting up. Kit thought to himself sitting on a roof.

Lydia smiled and let the Bison go again. "Don't mention it bud" She said with a wink to Kit. Grateful that he had controlled his easily angered and hungry pet. She needed to really practice her focus and make her powers last longer.

"Thank you but my name is merely a play on words mad'am Here I shall show you" She put on her head phones and crated a loud noise that made everyone fall she than stops. "See my talent is sound magic but also more I have many spells in my head and many ways to kill mad'am" She had a twisted smile for someone who looked as sweet and innocent as her "One of the magics no one but jack rabbit has seen is demon heart but I wont give you the pains of seeing that. Well I must be on my way I have to make myself dinner soon."

Kit roundhouse kicked her down the street "Stay a while we haven't gotten to know each other yet." Kit's deathly face was hidden behind his mask. "You know if you were smart enough you would know why they call me Kit. And why both of us wear masks."

Lydia stumbled and fell into Wade when the "soundless killer" made the ground shake like an earthquake. "My goodness.. As an Angel I'm gonna have to ask you both from refraining on killing anyone, It's against my code of conduct" She said softly, her eyes firm on the witch. "Woah woah guys calm down" She said, her eyes a golden color that glared around at the group.

"You don't need to worry about who I am you crazy witch!" Jack Rabbit's anger was starting to make it's way out. I tried to stay calm and continue being Wade, but with her being the arrogant bi-....I mean witch she was, it was hard to.

I wish you would run away. You've killed every hunter you've encountered, but one... remember that.

I could do nothing but watch as that bison seemed to lash out in anger. Even though they've figured that I'm not a human, I can't let them know who I really am. I was tempted to join Kit on the roof, but that would either require the medallion or the two strong legs that Jack Rabbit was known for. It's where I got the name in the first place.

As I pondered to myself a piercing noise almost destroyed my ear drums. Okay so that's what that sounds like without the mask. I thought to myself. Usually the mask would muffle stuff like that for me, but it would also enhance the sound of something else if I needed it to. It was really that maks that's been keeping me alive through all these near death experiences. It scares me now that this witch is loose, and I can't even pull out my only protection. I stumbled back onto my feet now eyeing the witch, making sure I didn't get hit with something like that again. I then helped Lydia up who practically fell on me, however I couldn't complain about that, now could I?