The lost Arcane

"Finally that idiot is out of the way. That weapons locker is somewhere in this mall, but I don't want this place to collapse. I need to move diligently. " Kit ran around the whole mall all he found was some food and a Benson Burner, as well as some clothing for women and some old chinese things he would use to decorate the empty room. Using his ice he slid all the items out of the building. Kit noticed an training japanese naginata "Well, if no one is gonna take it." The minute Kit picked it up the building started falling apart. He turned into half-Kitsune knocking debris with his tails. Barely making it out, he got back to his house tired as heck. In 1:00 in the morning Kit got home screaming in the most irritated and sarcastic voice he could. "Honey im home!" He froze the food and put a note on the Benson Burner. He walked into the empty room with the supplies, for the first time leaving the door open slightly. He took his mask off and the room filled with the fire-like smoke again fueling out the chimney. The giant fox began walking around non-chalantley as usual. "Didn't take you to be much of a decorator Kit."

Aliah awoke from her shelter in a lake that wasn't radioactive, it was a nice area one of the few she found, swimming out she morphed her legs and ran into town her trident in her hand. A siren had enchanted her to kill was her only instinct but who we will not know for now.

((Aliah is gonna die <3 I just want a new character))