The lost Arcane

Lydia smirked and laughed "A little? Dude your pet was going to flatten me!" She said, laughing more. "It's a pleasure to meet you both, now about this boy.." She said motioning to the boy who was still laid out on the street, completely knocked out. "Do you think he's alive?" She asked as she helped Aliah pick him.

Kit looked around "What boy!? Is he alright?!" He ran all over looking for him, somehow even getting onto roofs in record time. But, when you looked you could see ice pillars and ice slides everywhere.

I coughed up a little blood as my eyes fluttered open. I awoke to realize I was being carried by a girl. "This should reverse. Why am I not carrying you?" I asked with a smile. I still felt a slight amount of pain in my side, but I noticed I was no longer bleeding out...who were these people that were helping me. I disappeared from the girl's hands then reappeared in front of her. "May I ask how you fixed a knife wound completely in like..." I took a look at my watch, and realized I'd only been out for a very short amount of time. "Two minutes!?" I looked back up at her in confusion, then I figured out. She has to be something supernatural, I thought to himself. I turned my head slightly to notice another girl. My eyes widened. He then tilted his head "Do I know you?" he asked. "You have to be an angel...not because of how hot you are or anything, but you are, right?"

Kit was leaning over a small pillar of Ice the guy teleported in front of. "Good morning sleepy head!" Kit was smiling behind his mask. He flipped down and introduced himself. "Hiya! Name's Kit."

Lydia's face blushed bright red as the boy spoke. "I- uh.. I'm Lydia. I'm a light angel.. So i can heal people.. kinda. Uh Aliah here helped, he did most of it actually" She said as she backed into an ice fixture and looked at Kit. Laughing slightly at him. "Oh now Bison boy is introducing himself" She joked playfully. "But are you okay?" She asked the boy again. "What's your name?"

Morika notices the boy run the other way (sorry dude your afk) And looks at 2 girls and a boy, "Shit shit shit what if they are hunters!" She walks around them trying to act casual but obviously she is suspicious. She then notices she forgot her vest "SHITTTTT" She runs over to the bench grabs her vest and starts casually walking again. At that moment she falls flat on her face onto a rock "God Damnit who put that rock there!"

"No no you helped majorly and I'm Aliah, a Mermaid to be honest haha" Nice to meet you! :D
((sorry for short reply working on something))

Kit whistled for his bison. And a cute little thing that looked nothing like a bison came over. "What are you doing ma'am" Kit sat and let the animal ball up in his lap.

Chibi-Fox-the-random-creatures-of-anime-13721129-300-300.jpg

"I'm Wade. Nice to meet all three of you!" I glance at Kit. "He's interesting," I said awkwardly smiling. "So we have a mermaid and an angel. Aren't you guys like opposites? You know, forbidden to hang out together or some mess like that? What do I know, I'm just a dumb human right?" he lied to ward off any suspicion of the fact that he almost died in front of them only a few moments ago.

"I'm interesting you say?" Kit stood up and his bison grew to it's pissed form so he could lean on it. "I was just thinking the same thing Mr. Wade"

Sugimori_626.png

Lydia looked at the one called "Wade" suspiciously. "Dude you teleported in front of us, you're definitely not human.. I can sense it" She said as she walked around him in a circle. "Mermaids and Angels? I don't see why we can't be friends, we're very similar actually." She said with a smile to Aliah.

Crap, I thought to myself. "Oh...no no!" I laughed nervously. "I just stole that from some bi- I mean witch. It's just a magical charm or what ever. Nothing big, it just helps me get around."

"She's right we are!" Aliah said smiling and resting her arm on Lydia's shoulder. "Wait you did let me see!" Aliah said as she ran over to Wade and tried to grab some device she found. "Gimme gimme!" Aliah said as her childish side kicked in.

Morika notices the boy run the other way (sorry dude your afk) And looks at 2 girls and 2 boys, "Shit shit shit what if they are hunters!" She walks around them trying to act casual but obviously she is suspicious. She then notices she forgot her vest "SHITTTTT" She runs over to the bench grabs her vest and starts casually walking again. At that moment she falls flat on her face onto a rock "God Damnit who put that rock there!"

Lydia laughed as she nudge Aliah gently. "We're basically best friends already" She said with a smile. Lydia let a laugh escape her lips as Aliah played with the boys device. "Give it up Wade, what are you?" She asked as she pushed him against one of the ice pillars formed by Kit. "Plus no human would refer to himself as "A dumb human" So give in." She said as she looked over at Kit with a giggle.

Kit waved his hand in an upward motion. "Let's not go stealing our friends toys now." The device flying back to Wade from a shard of ice. A loud thud was heard. Kit looked over his shoulder. Summoning a pillar then slide he made the girl on her face roll over to him. "You all right there madam."

I sighed and nodded my head in sarcasm, "Yeah, because it's totally okay to take a priceless medallion from some guy you just met," I said before holding out my hand and walking toward her to take it back, but before he had the chance to take it, it simply flew into his hand. "Thank you!" I said before stuffing it back into my pocket. But before I could look up I was pushed into an ice pillar. "Ah! Jeez relax! I am so a human!" I lied again.
pZALE1-14384367t240.jpg

"WOAH guys look at this!" Aliah said as she got the deviced removed from her hand. "Hey Kit that wasn't very nice!" Aliah said as she splashed water on Kit's head "Humph"

"Woah woah woahhhhh slow down" Aliah said as she created a wall of water infront of Morika "Looky here" Aliah said as she turned herself into a mermaid "You think I'm a witch hunter? That's funny I'm hunted myself mermaid fins are worth a lot you know" She said as she morphed her legs back.

Lydia looked over to the new girl shocked. "HUNTER WHERE?!" She said as she hid behind the Wade kid. "Take the dumb ass human!" She said as she looked over the boys shoulder at Aliah and Kit. The girl was taking off down the road. "Is she uh okay?" She asked, stepping from behind Wade's shoulder. "I'm a light angel.. Angel feathers are quite rare" She said extending her light yellow wings as a light golden halo appears over her long brunette hair.