The lost Arcane

I raised an eyebrow. I was quite intrigued. "What a life huh?" My smile slowly faded to a smirk. I pondered about telling her the truth. Showing her who I really was, but I didn't want to scare her...I couldn't. I just didn't want her to find out on accident. "Well your life is definitely more interesting than mine," I blinked a couple times and there was just enough uncertainty in my voice that may lead Lydia to question me. I was hoping it wouldn't lead to that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lydia's smile faltered slightly. Her eyes glanced down. "You know I know you're lying right?" Her eyes flickered back up to meet his eyes. "You.. don't have to pretend to be something your not.. I know something is up with you.. you thing I didn't realize how that witch reacted to you.. You're a hunter.. I know that. Now I'm just waiting for the truth.. I.." She bit her bottom lip, hesitating. Should she say it.. "I.. Want to get to know you.. the real you.. Wade.." She said as she walked closer to him, inches away from him. Her eyes begged him to be honest with her.

I couldn't resist. I had to tell her now...there was no turning back. "So maybe I'm that guy.....Jack Rabbit....notorious killer....and such....." I closed my eyes and got ready for the worst, because that's what I assumed "the worst" would happen in only a matter of seconds now. Maybe she'd use those gravity manipulation abilities she was talking about. I took the chip out of my pocket and got ready to throw my mask on just in case she did more than I could handle. "Just don't hurt me too bad...please..."

Lydia listened to him as the news hit her. She wasn't that shocked or surprised, in fact she had even anticipated it. She shook her head. "Relax Wade, I'm an angel did you forget that? I'm not going to hurt you, I have no reason too.. I'm a lover, not a fighter." She stated simply. Her eyes looked into his and searched for some sort of sign that she wasn't crazy.. that he felt the growing spark of chemistry between them as well. She knew being with him could risk her getting into trouble with her bosses.. she knew he stood for everything she was against.. she knew the risks of dating such a dangerous criminal.. and she knew that if he kissed her now she would be a lost cause. "Thank you for being honest with me.."

Zack awoke and start searching for his lost Landmine."Where the hell did I..put it?Did I planted it somewhere?"He then search under the rubbles until he accidently stepped on his own landmine.Zack couldn't lift his feet or else,the landmine will explode and he might lost both of his legs or arms or even life."What a bad day...I'm so done for this stuff!"Zack make a brave decision and let the mine explode.A miracle happens,he doesn't lost his body parts or his own life,instead he was thrown away because of the blast effect and hit himself enough to knock down a building."Wait..wait...how the hell am I still alive?Atleast I can still live long enough for another day.Phew..."Zack then hits his head on a concrete wall enough to knock himself after a few meters of flying.

Last edited by a moderator:
Morika wakes up hearing the loud Boom and begins to go down her buildings stairs thinking it might have been one of the people that were uh lets say warming up to her. She ran down seeing a boy knocked out on a concrete wall, "Damnit The bad witches will get him If he stays down here" She then picks him up and treads to her apartment building. When she got there she layed him on the couch grabbing some water so if he woke up, She noticed a few bruises so she took his arm and wrapped it up in a gauze wrap being gentle.

Reactions: BlueXrow
Zack awake from his unconsciousness and open one of his eye,he could see a beam of light from the sun for the first time after years of dark age.Zack then would cover his forehead with left hand and a smile begin to appear from his face once again"Oh wow,am I dead?"He'd question himself.

Morika looked at him "no your alive most likely thanks to me, You know mines can kill ya right?" She handed him a glass full of water. "Its from a spring so dont worry its not toxic like all the lakes are these days" She got up from her kneel and walked over to the bathroom brushing out her hair and brushing her teeth. "I have a spare toothbrush if you would like it sir? Whats your name?" She seemed curious about the man and hoped he didnt know who she was.

Zack would just stay silence as he normally does and stay like that for over a minutes and then he'd take the glass of water from the lady right next to him"Oh well,I see...I thought I'm dead andd where am I?"Zack take a sip of the spring water and then walk toward the broken window"Since when did the sunlight shine again? I guess the environment is getting better huh?"Zack stretch his arm

"Yeah and your in my living area at the moment. It seems you set of a mine of sorts and got knocked out." She came out her white hair sleek and her teeth pure white. She walked over to the table and grabbed her headphones putting them around her neck "So who might you be?" She grabbed a small pouch putting glass in it. "and I think you should stay here for a bit or walk around with me on the outside so that witches dont get you Great he dosent know...

Zack then remembered the shot that he missed."Aren't you...a witch that..I'm hunting earlier?"Zack took out his butterfly knife for safety precaution."Live with a witch?Aren't you going to kill me like every other witch tried to."Zack questioned the Witch that he's confronting with.

"N-No I saved you why would I kill you" She stood against the broken window "Im not like those witches... I dont like violence!" She was telling the truth she truly did not want to hurt him. Her white hair shined as the sun hit it making it vibrant and framing her face, "I just wanted some company.." She looked at him "But go If you must" She stood there moving further back closer and closer to the open window until she stumbled and almost fell leaning back "Pl-Please help me"

After listening to the Witch words,Zack keep his butterfly knife back in his pouch."Hmm...I see,I'm sorry about earlier.I thought you are just like every single witch that I met.They would chase the heck out of me until they got trapped in my trap.By the way,I also saw a group of other survivor or other creature out there when I was sent flying.Maybe you could greet them and make friends with them?"He shrugs"Well,I dont know if it gonna work.But give it a try,they are one of your kind."

Morika Looked at him "No, I already met them one of them has tried to kill me 59 times I refuse to go and talk to them im sorry" She lifts a bandage showing a gash that went down to her bone "This is what that man did to me and I will not forgive him, But, I have to go grab some food well scavange Want to come?" She got her bag and a small cart that she could roll around "I know some pretty good spots!"

Zack nodded his head."Yeah sure,let me help you with the cart." Zack push the cart making a squeking noise and alerted a hound nearby"Oh boy,something bad gonna happen.Stay back,I'll take care of it."Zack took out his revolver and shot through the hound head,the hound fall to the ground and dies after his last breath.Zack look at his revolver round."We've got a bad news...I'm running out of ammo."Zack then put his revolver back into its pouch,he'd then leave the cart behind."I'll just carry the food,better than get killed by something else."

"I Think I can make some bullets ill have to use a spell though do you have anything to trade for bullets?" She walked down the steps "Anyways if you run out i have these" she pulls out glass shards and then points to her headphones "So dont worry". She began walking down the street towards an old convenient store it was filled with food due to its "hidden" appearance. "People would have found this by now but no one really has they all just pass right by it..." She begins grabbing cookies, candy, and A bunch more stuff. "Its better than going around the whole town right?"

Zack followed the lady from behind."Sweet mother of cookies,how did you know that there gonna be food in here?"Zack confused,and then he remembered that she a witch."Nevermind,you're a witch...""So,what next?home?or na?"Zack asked her.

"Not because im a witch see this is where I was almost captured and I noticed the store and went in." She looked down at her feet "This is the place I usually go for food and stuff." She walked over to the counter and grabbed some gum "Ok lets go home! I am a bit tired I didnt sleep much last night because I was worried you were dead so i'll get some when we get home, Help yourself to the cookies." She walked out of the store heading towards her apartment building.

Zack hold her shoulder."Wait..wait..wait..how long did I...unconscious?.."Zack tries to remember everything before he was knocked out.

"For the night you banged your head pretty hard" She laughed a bit "I was really hoping you were ok so I didnt leave your side until you awoke of course." She looked down his hand sent a wave of electricity through her body when he touched her shoulder but she ignored it. "So uh we should get ome wake me up when it starts to get to night time okay?" She begins climbing the steps.