The Little One

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
William watched Kira and almost felt anxious as he just stood there for so long. He almost stepped froward to help the elf when he began to make his own choices finally. Happiness filled William. He was glad that Kira was able to do something that did require choices. He knew it was hard for him, but he was trying to help the elf learn.

When Kira came up to him and bowed presenting the garments to him, he stuck his hand in his hair and messes it up playfully. "You did good, Kira. I hope you like these and did not make choices based on anything besides what you would like to wear," he spoke as he took the garments and handed them to morgan beside him. He was beaming in excitement for the elf having made a big step.

"How much?" he asked Morgan. Morgan looked over the clothes and said, "16 pieces should do it." William chuckled and shook his head. "Do not sell yourself short, Morgan. You will take 20 of my pieces," he said handing him the pieces and taking the small pile of clothes. He then walked out with Kira and holding the clothes. He slipped his hand back in Kira's.

He then led Kira around pointing out people and shops to him happily. Some people approached him with hopes, dreams, complaints, and anything else a future king might be able to solve. Many people stood back a whispered things he did not heard William was too distracted to even realize people were whispering. Elf ears would be able to hear the whispers of, "oh look he is with someon else this time." "I wonder if that is his new one." "His father will do more to him than just whip him this time." "I can't believe he is with another lowly slave." The whispers were all such hurtful gossip. It was best the prince did not hear.

Kira could have performed the task under threat- it was what he was used to, but he found it so much better to be figuring out how to do things because it pleased William. He didn't just want to please the prince to keep from being beaten, either.

Kira felt a blush color his face as his hair was ruffled almost playfully, though he couldn't have answered with complete truth that these clothes were his own, personal choice. That was something he wasn't capable of doing, yet. So far as it went, this was, indeed, a big step for him.

The elf knew enough about the cost of clothing (again, because some of his masters would not shut up about the subject) that he knew what his clothing should cost. William had made a point of paying more, which the elf didn't understand. Gold was usually spent freely between equals, but not on shop merchants. Not that he would presume to question his master's spending habits, however, the elfling was just noticing more details than usual. Kira was actually surprised at himself for remembering that much, but his mind was starting to reassemble itself, bit by bit, as William's kindness warmed his heart. The hand in his felt so safe…

Kira clung to it as much as he felt he was allowed to, trotting alongside the prince, eyes wide and focusing on things around him. The buildings were cast in warm and cool contrast by the early morning sunlight, and people started to swarm around them. At first, the elf shrank against his master's side, fearful, but was glad when he was mostly ignored. The town denizens looked at him, unable to help it, but mostly they spoke to the prince, bowing and curtseying prettily, their best manners on. Like the servants back at the castle, the people here seemed to genuinely love their prince. Kira found that very interesting.

At the same time, however, he couldn't help hearing the whispers, and seeing eyes directed at him when William's attention was elsewhere. Kira actually felt stung by what they said, not so much for himself (he had been whipped and punished too many times for that), but the insinuations about William. Those who seemed to not like the prince as much were the ones whispering behind their hands about him, like the prince was hanging around with the slave just to use him, then discard him for one more. They treated his being anywhere near Kira as an insult to everything civilized. The elfling couldn't help but wonder if they were talking about Henry, but he had thought that henry was a servant, or a personal slave, not a sex slave…. Had he been? Kira hadn't asked- the way William said talked about Henry, it hadn't sounded like he was a sex slave, but maybe he'd been wrong? Such young boys were not often granted sex slaves, but it wasn't unheard of.

Kira couldn't help but shiver a bit at what the gossips said had happened to Henry. He even started to think he should not hold the prince's hand, lest word be sent back to his father when he returned. For the first time, the elfling was starting to feel fear that he would be sent away from William's side, if not killed outright for being so close to him. Yet, there wasn't much he could do about it. He was glad that human ears were not so sharp- for reasons best known to the little slave, he was starting to feel protective of the prince. To hear the gossips talk about Henry would have given him pain. Kira didn't think his master knew that his former favorite had been whipped.

It was best William had heard. He knew that Henry had been whipped. He had more than just heard of it also. He led Kira around town all day. His hand had grown fawned of Kira's throughout the day. His mind went back to the question as they went in one last shop. He was just wanting to look around in the art shop. It had always been one of his favorite places in town. He was happy to see it still opened.

As he looked around with Kira in hand and by side, an elder woman came out or the back and watched him look. She had a soft happy look in her weary eyes. He has stopped in the store many many times. "This is our second to our last stop. I love place. I stopped in here since I was little and my mom would bring me to town," he said as his green eyes flickered with something like wonder. He looked around pointing out things about the paintings that an expert might not see. He just felt like it was right to be in there with Kira.

When he was ready to leave he let go of Kira's hand realizing that he had held it the whole time they had looked around. William walked up the woman and hugged her. "How have you been, Marge?" he asked. "Good, it has been so long since I have seen you. I believe you last topped in here three years ago. I did not think you would ever look this happy with another though," she said happily. Then it hit William. What he had wondered all day long. He had last been to town three years ago with Henry showing Henry his favorite places and people.

He nodded then walked back to Kira and crop his hand again. "Thank you, Marge. See you again before too long this time! I promise!" he said as he went out the door. He headed down the street with Kira and for the first time noticed the whisperers as he held that hand. His demeanor had changed slightly though he was not angry or really upset. He was just set back. His insides throbbed in pain sort of.

As he rushed them to his favorite pub, he remembered why he had not come to town for so long. He had been telling himself it was because he did not want to go without anyone by his side. That was correct. It was just correct in a different way than he told himself. He pulled through the pub doors and sat at the bar and spouted off a drink. He then forced a smile to Kira. "This is my favorite pub. No one serves you better or gives you better company than these fellows," he said with a chuckle trying to cover his pain.

Kira held onto William's hand, the packet of new clothing tightly against his chest as though it was precious. The clothes didn't mean much in themselves, but what they represented. Kira found himself able to look around with more and more confidence, though he still could not meet anyone's eye. That would take time. He did, however, find himself able to look at other things, and was completely mesmerized by his surroundings. It was a lot easier to focus on them when he wasn't terrified or beaten for looking up. The shop windows were lined with such beautiful things, and wonderful scents wafted from the bakeries and flower shops. Kira let his eye find and focus on bright colors and beautiful shapes, wondering at how much he had missed in all those years. It was a lot to take in, but he drank eagerly, feeling his mind and heart grow steadily fuller.

As they stepped into the art shop, Kira found himself captivated by the paintings and pottery and other items, which hung all around the walls, and from the ceiling, in colorful array. Listening to his master speak, Kira felt a kind of happiness to know that this place gave him pleasure, too. Everything William said, he stored away, determined to remember, simply because his master had thought it worth mentioning. This place was clearly important to him, and for that reason alone, Kira felt he should pay even more attention than ever, if that was even possible.

Kira watched his master interact with the shopkeeper, feeling a surprising regret when the warmth of that hand left his. However, he brushed that aside- slaves had no right to regret anything, especially if it was so small a thing. He still stayed as close as he could to the prince without getting in the way, though, unable to help hearing what was said. He felt a little shock at hearing the woman say William looked happy, especially because of what she was hinting at. As the elf's hand slid eagerly into the prince's again, he couldn't help glancing sidelong at him, without seeming to. There was an expression of thoughtful surprise on William's face, and some pain, too.

Kira found himself squeezing the prince's hand gently as they walked back down the street, without knowing why. Except….he hated that look of pain in William's eyes, and wished he could do something about it. There was a fantastically imbalanced irony about a sex slave wishing to give his master actual comfort to ease his troubles. It was like a man with no legs trying to help someone with a limp climb down some stairs.

Kira either didn't see the irony, or didn't accept it. He stood beside his master, as was proper, still holding his packet of clothing, and looking like he wanted to do something to cheer William up. Even when they were alone, he had trouble speaking, so it was impossible for him to do so here. Only his eyes showed how he felt, as they met their master's, just for a moment. Kira wished he could be more useful, but didn't know how.

(OOh, I have an idea! What if someone really high ranking comes in, like William's cousin or something, and tries to feel up Kira because he thinks he can? It's not like Kira can do anything about it lol. It could even turn into a bar fight, if you wanted. Basically, I just like the idea of William seeing what his slave goes through on a regular basis, and maybe getting really mad about it. I could play the cousin, if that would be easier XD)

((Please! I would really like that! :D ))
William turned to Kira and realized he was still standing. "Come on, Kira. Take a seat," he said. He did not offer a drink for Kira having knowledge of what alcohol does to elves from some book he once read. He instead ordered something to eat for Kira and a water. "You will rally like it. I promise," he said to Kira. He then ordered another drink having already thrown back his first one.

William was not a drinker but if he had he chance he could throw back. Having realized what he had stuffed down made him want to throw down and crash at the inn. He knew Kira would be fine with other they did. After the food arrived and about 4 more drinks, the alcohol took a light affect of William. He could handle a lot for being a prince. Alcohol made the prince really honest and confident mostly. He probably had not thought it through.

He turned to Kira. "I really wish you had more of an opinion. You are so interesting and I want to know you better," he spoke then threw back the rest of his 5th drink. He opened his mouth again, "I realized the last time I came to this town was with Henry in the art shop. I took him to all the places and people I took you. I do not know why I did. You are not Henry. Damn, you do not know but coming to town is what I know have away my relationship with Henry to my father." He laughed and shook his head. He held up his hand for another drink but would come. The bartender knew William and how much he could handle. He had let William drink to his honest stage though. He felt it might be good for him to be more honest with himself.

(Guess who's coming to pay a visit to the puuuuuuub XD)

The slave did as he was told, feeling the eyes of the room on him, though no one said anything. The prince could breach quite a bit of protocol and get away with it, though he couldn't stop the patrons from talking endlessly about if after he left. Many of them thought well enough of the prince that they just accepted the behavior as 'William'.

For the slave's part, he couldn't do anything but ignore them in favor of obeying his master. Anyway, he saw nothing but kindness in this treatment, and was happy to eat and drink whatever was put in front of him. He was especially grateful that the prince didn't insist on alcohol, though he had been nervous about that at first. The little slave ate his food hungrily, though he still couldn't stomach too much. At the same time he noticed that the food was very good, and couldn't help eating a tiny bit more than he felt he could handle. It was simpler and homelier than the grand food at the castle, but he liked it for that.

He was busy watching William as well, and found himself with a fork halfway to his mouth when the prince spoke next. Kira tried to swallow, but his throat had suddenly gone dry as more and more ears pricked up, listening to this conversation. Kira flushed at both the praise, and the openness, his hands falling to his lap under the table, where he twisted them together nervously. Kira wanted suddenly to talk, to tell the prince a few of the things that had been in his heart. Perhaps it was the prince's expression, or the vulnerable note in his voice. However, the elf couldn't, and he became more and more agitated, though in his own silent way. What was he supposed to do or say? His eyes darted toward a few of the other patrons of the tavern, who were watching the prince and listening to him talk.

One in particular was very interested in what the prince had to say- a newcomer, obviously of noble birth, given his clothing, and the servant that followed behind him, carrying his things. The young man was handsome, tall and dark, with dark eyes and stubble on his chin. That didn't mean anything about his heart- Kira shivered a bit, noting the telltale coldness of the other man's look when he spotted the prince and gave him a loud, friendly greeting. The smile never entered his eyes.

"Cousin! My own cousin! I have not seen you here for a age! Where have you been hiding yourself?" He strode over, grasping the prince's hand and giving it a firm shake. Kira shrank a little in his seat when those dark eyes turned to him, opened in momentary surprise, then narrowed as a horribly knowing smile curled the thin lips. "Well well…what have we here? Cousin, I heard your father, my esteemed uncle, was getting you a new pleasure slave, but…he has outdone himself!"

Kira's head turned downward, not wanting to look at that face, because he could see what was written all over it. He felt fingers on his chin, tilting his head up again, and knew he couldn't resist the movement. He could only hope that the contact would end there.

(I plan on having much worse fondling, if you're alright with that XD Just to get William properly angry. It won't be described in detail, of course lol)

(I am fine with that.)
William went to talk again when he saw his cousin stroll up. They had never gotten along. William's father would make him the next king if he could. That did not bother William and he knew it bothered his cousin that it did not bother him. His cousin liked to get under people's skins. He always had a hard time with William though. Now he knew some new points to poke at though.

William answered boldly and straight forward, "I have been stored away in the castle to keep me from too much trouble." William hated the way his cousins hand felt. He also hated the smile on his face when he turned to Kira. He did not like the way his eyes picked over Kira as he spoke. The mention of a /new/ pleasure slave made him itch in anger. He had yet to tell Kira what that was about.

William watched feeling as if he was going to vomit as he lifted Kira's head. "Yeah, second times the charm I guess. I still do not like people touching my things," he said. His mind reminded him and all the times his cousin broke his toys when they were little. None of their parents ever stood up for William though the mothers wished they could especially his aunt. William suspected that is where his cousins hate of him came from. He had always been his aunts favorite.

Kira's blue eyes veiled over as the other man looked into them, but he only wanted to see the color anyway, and for a moment, the elf felt a reprieve when his chin was let go. He let his head drop back down, grateful to William for at least saying something about it. The prince had referred to him as a 'thing', but Kira didn't take offense. He understood the gesture.

However, William's cousin wasn't put off at all. He seemed almost to have taken that warning as a challenge, and sat down next to Kira in the booth, forcing him to slide over. The elf did not like having that other man's warmth next to him, but he also didn't want to make trouble for the prince. So far, the prince's cousin was just too close. He hadn't tried anything else…yet.

"You never did, cousin. You always were much too sensitive." The dark man smiled, signaling for the bartender to bring him a large tankard. "So, how long have you had this fetching creature?" His head turned, and his eyes fell once more on Kira. "It's a wonder you came out with him at all- no one is likely to look at you with this delicate thing at your side."

The man talked of William's slave as though he had no ability to speak for himself. Kira wouldn't, of course, even when he felt the pressure of a hand sliding along his thigh under the table. He couldn't do anything about it, of course, and the moment he started to try and look up at William, the cousin used his fingers to turn the slave's face toward him again.

"Open your mouth." he commanded, and Kira obeyed. William would recognize this behavior, since it was similar to how high-borns acted when they were inspecting a horse or dog. The cousin was peering into Kira's mouth to get a good look at his teeth, or to appear to be doing so, anyway. Kira felt his other hand, hidden under the table, start to move higher up his thigh, until the fingers found what they were looking for. Flushing, Kira made no other sound or indication of protest because he was a slave, and the man now fondling him between his legs was the prince's cousin. Sharing of slaves was so common this kind of behavior was almost required.

That didn't make it any easier to deal with, but Kira surprisingly didn't feel any blame toward William. He was so used to it that there was no fight left in him, though he felt the deepest, most burning shame because it was happening while he was with William. The cousin was making a show of checking him over in the more usual way with his other hand, touching his teeth to see if they were solid, turning his head this way and that, even inspecting his hands. The cousin's other hand and arm were away from William's sight, hidden as he had turned his body to look more closely at Kira. It might not be noticed what he was doing, and even if it was, the cousin would probably flaunt it. Right now, he was just feeling Kira up as much as he could under the table.

"He is quite stunning…and such healthy teeth and eyes, though a bit distant." teh cousin turned to the prince, eyes glittering. "My dear William, you simply MUST bring him to the gala next week. George and Robert are bringing theirs, and their needless pride must be shown up. They think their slaves are something to see, but they're only humans. This….this is a rare treasure. So much better than your last little plaything."

It was clear enough that he was thinking of using Kira himself, which was not after all an unreasonable assumption. Not in their culture. Mostly, though, the cousin was just seeing if he could get a rise out of William. He didn't think this one meant anything to him, but the one from before...

(The cousin's name is Julius :D)

(If Henry was a pleasure slave then William should know a lot more about it than he shows)
William hated it that Julius was touching something that was his yet again, but there was little he could do. It looked to him as he was just examining Kira's mouth and head. He had his suspicions though. He tried to peer around but could not see Julius doing anything wrong. He relaxed at the bar with a sigh as Julius looked him over. William asked the bartender about his drink and the bartender just hurried off as if he had not heard.

When Julius talked about Kira and bringing him like tht, it hit William that Julius was more interested in Kira than he was leading on at first. The last comment he felt should have bothered him less. It had been a long time. His anger rose a little though. "What the hell did you just say, Julius? All of that was over the line. I will not come to one of you and your sick brother and our cousin's playfest. I will not take Kira to it either. You are sick," he said and quickly out his money down on the table as he was about to leave.

Then as he pulled Kira away from the table he noticed. A hand the one place that he would not let side one matter who you were. "Why I outta," he grumbled as he carefully pulled Kira out of Julius's way completely. He rolled his sleeves up. "You insulted Henry and now you are touching my things again. I have had it with you," he said through clenched teeth as he threw a punch to the deep center of Julius's face.

(Oh, whether he was or not is up to you! Julius is just trying to get under William's skin. He'd be saying these things no matter what Henry really was XD That, and he's more or less rubbing in the fact that he thinks he knows how 'close' William and Henry were.)

Kira neither expected, nor blamed William for not protecting him. It was the odd paradox of a slave to believe he didn't deserve any protection at all. What William had done already was more than he ever imagined. What Julius was doing now was so typical that, after the first tiny shock, he felt himself go numb again, and even spread his legs a little out of habit. Not that he wanted any of this, but he had learned that giving in meant it would end sooner.

The elfling's senses and thoughts started to flee from the present as they used to, except they couldn't, quite. Not with William there. For some reason, having the prince present while this was happening added a new level of shame, as though William was somehow being tainted by association. It drove home the message that Kira was unfit and undeserving of the prince's kindness, that this, what Julius was doing, was the truth. Kira was a sex slave, and always would be. This was the only thing he was ever meant for.

That was why, as William suddenly took him around the waist, sliding the elf off the bench and behind him, Kira was so surprised. His face had gone white with embarrassment, rather than flushing, and William's actions made color creep back into it again, as wonder colored the eyes that looked up at William. But the prince was not looking back at him. His expression had turned into something like anger, which startled the slave.

Evidently, Julius was a little startled, too, though not afraid. He just hadn't expected his sweet little cousin to actually throw a punch over something like this. He barely got out of the way in time, and still caught the edge of William's fist across his jaw. A glancing blow, barely enough to sting, especially for Julius. The prince's cousin was more into bare-knuckle fighting than his elite manners and well-tailored clothing would have indicated. At the moment, though, he had backed off just a step, watching the prince in silence, along with the rest of the patrons in the tavern. His dark eyes flicked to Kira, whose pale face and hair could just be seen behind the prince's shoulder.

"Oh ho…that way tends the game." he murmured, a knowing smile making his lips curl. The servant who had come with him seemed to know where said 'game' was going, and hastily removed the dark-haired man's cloak and jacket, then ran to hide behind the bar. Everyone else tensed, waiting to see if their normally placid prince would smooth things over, or if there would be a fight. Julius seemed bent on the latter.

"You never did learn to share, cousin." Julius grinned, then launched himself at the prince, knowing he could because William had thrown the first punch. That was the unofficial rule among royals and nobility, anyway, and part of the reason he tended to needle the prince so often. He'd been looking for a good fight with William since they were young, and knew that this loss of temper on the prince's part meant he'd hit a nerve.

(This can turn into an all-out brawl :D I'm not sure how good William is at fisticuffs, but Julius spends a lot of time fighting, so unless William has trained a lot, Julius will probably give him a sound beating. But that's up to you! We can have them be evenly matched, or even have Will be stronger. Also, if it's ok, I plan to have Kira leap in front of William at some point and take a hit, if the prince gets tripped or is otherwise vulnerable for a moment. That'll throw Julius off enough that Will could finish the fight, because sex slaves don't ever do that. Just an idea, though. What do you think?)

(I plan to have Will pretty strong handling it well, but dodging better than he lands punches. Since his cousin is rrained even though will is really strong it would not matter. So yeah the trip or maybe two other nobles jump in a hold will back and everyone is baffled by the slave.)

William's anger was let out as he blocked his fair share of punches. Soon a few more fights broke out on the bar scene. It was usual that when one fight broke out in a bar many more would because the other nobles saw opportunity. William wanted to beat the living hell out of his cousin for everything he had ever done or said. William was a lot better at holding his own now. Henry had made him not only train his mind but his body. He had told him that you need to have a sound soul, body, and mind. William understood now. Though this was probably not what Henry had thought of.

William took a good few hits that he could not dodge but he got away from most of them. He landed very few though. It did lot matter how many he landed he needed something to put Julius off guard. There was nothing he could do thoug.

(That sounds entirely reasonable. Julius is more of an offensive fighter, anyway. He's determined never to lose a fight, and he likes to beat people up, though he prefers more elegant kinds of torture. Basically, he's not a very nice man at all O_O But yeah, that sounds awesome! Kira will shock everyone XD)

Given the mix of alcohol and verbal abuse in that place, it was hardly surprising that men who had been sitting next to one another before would be punching the living daylights out of one another next moment as each took sides. Some were for the prince, some for Julius, and some just wanted to break a few noses.

Julius was of the last persuasion, though he tended toward more elegant combat, and found other ways to express his wicked and violent tendencies. Bar brawls tended to bruise the knuckles in a most unsightly manner. However, sometimes a good fist-fight could alleviate one's boredom, and get the blood pumping, and Julius was pleased to find that William's absence hadn't made him weaker.

"You are actually providing a challenge this time." he moved in, aiming a few blows at William's face, before going for a sudden low one. Fighting in close quarters was difficult, but there was something energizing about it, too. William even managed to get a hit or two in, and he was making Julius work harder than he expected, but that just made the prince's cousin happier. It did not, however, stop him from aiming verbal barbs at the prince.

"You are most determined in your assault! And all this over a little slave….the same as the other one you so shamelessly fell for!"

Julius tried a hold on William, but was a little surprised when it didn't work, so he twisted around and elbowed the prince, only stopped from doing more when a couple of brawling patrons got in his way.

"Let me give you some advice, cousin!" he called over their noise, before kicking them out of the way, "These slaves do not share our feelings- they do not even share our thoughts. You are a prince!" Blocking a few of William's blows, he aimed several himself, talking all the while. "Your thoughts are so far above theirs- the only desire they can have is to do our will and pleasure. Your attraction to things like them is most unseemly!"

At the same time as he was talking of 'unseemly' behavior, the prince's cousin was trying to break his head in with a broken bottle. Julius knew he couldn't actually do lasting damage to William without serious repercussions to himself, so this was more for show than anything. His words were meant to rattle the prince and make him lose focus, whether Julius actually believed them or not.

"Come now, cousin! Just because these things lie in your bed does not make them intelligent! Your last paramour couldn't think his way out of getting sold off!" If there were suspicions of that in the town, his words weren't likely to dispel them. However, whether or not anyone there was listening at that point, or would have believed Julius in the first place, was up for conjecture.

The only individuals still in the tavern who were not fighting included the slave Julius had been fondling moments before, who was now the partial object of his scornful words. Kira had been told such things all his life, so there were no offended feelings in his heart. Just the emptiness of believing Julius to be correct. Kira had scrambled behind a table to get away from teh brawling, but continued to peek out over the top, watching the prince and his cousin with wide, dark eyes. Yet, he couldn't help wondering if William had actually leaped to his defense in the first place. No one had ever done that before… Maybe it was all just for Henry's sake, because Julius was making obvious reference to the prince's former lover. That would make more sense in Kira's mind, as he viewed himself as essentially worthless, yet he couldn't stop himself from thinking of those strong arms that pulled him away from Julius, setting him behind his master. It had seemed, in that moment, as though William was angry for his sake. Was that possible?

Kira cried out and ducked behind the table as sparks flew overhead- someone had knocked out one of the lamps hanging from the ceiling. He could hear the bartender's voice calling out for the royal guards in the smoke and noise.

(Kira will jump to William's defense the moment he goes down. :D)

William only got angrier and then out more strength forward. He blocked less and landed more. He was disorientated after a while from taking so many punches. He was not as sure what he was fighting for anymore. He was not sure if it was for Henry or Kira. Then when all hell broke lose and a lamp broke, wolliam tripped backward on a bottle. He was left defenseless.

Kira saw him go down with wide eyes, rolling sideways as the prince hit the table he was hiding behind. Julius loomed over him in the now-dimmer light, framed from behind for a moment like some triumphant shadow in the glow of a fire. Anyone with a knowledge of how royal family politics worked would not have feared much for William's ultimate safety; even if he wanted to kill his cousin, and he didn't, it would have been political suicide to do so here, with so many witnesses, and no sure power base to back him up when the prince's supporters inevitably called for his head. Julius was just looking for a nice, brutal, but ultimately non-murderous fight.

Perhaps Kira did know that, in the back of his mind. He knew more than he or anyone else gave him credit for knowing. However, the scene didn't exactly lend itself to rationality, and Julius was not letting William's vulnerable position bring the fight to an end. He very gladly leaped in, ready to kick the prince over onto his belly and pin him so he could hit him repeatedly over the head until just before he passed out. He had used to do that when they were children, and he felt like roughing someone up who wasn't a servant or slave.

Kira saw this as something far more deadly, and though there was no expectation on him to do so, the slave inexplicably felt the urge to act in William's defense. He wasn't even thinking at that point, listening to an instinct he shouldn't have had as he threw himself over the prince, his back exposed to any blow that came. It was too late for Julius to stop the blow he'd been aiming at his cousin, even if he had wanted to, and it caught Kira in the back of the neck and shoulder. Being used to pain and abuse, the slave just took it, but didn't let go of his master.

Above him, Julius stumbled back, actually stunned by this sudden turn of events. Sex slaves didn't behave this way! This one barely flinched when the blow landed, and refused to budge from his protective spot over William's body. At the moment, the slave had his head pressed against William's shoulder, both arms wrapped around him. It was something Julius had never seen before; the strange sight confused him long enough for the castle guards to push their way through, restraining him from behind. The rest were restoring order in the tavern, pulling men apart, threatening them with swords and prison time if the nonsense didn't stop.

The Captain of the Guard went to help the prince up, and was startled to find someone lying on top of him, clutching him tightly. At first, he had thought it was some stranger, having not been there to see Kira arrive, but the moment he caught sight of the sex slave's collar, he knew what Kira was, and was astonished. It was almost as though he had tried to protect the prince….

William was out of it until the guard got there and then he realized what had happened. Kira had thrown himself on top if him to protect him. The guards escorted them to an inn near by. William checked in with Kira and decided something in his mind. Then he went up to the room silently a he felt shake for his actions. He was still slightly intoxicated though. He turned to kira and hugged him.

When he pulled away he apologized for his actions. Then he said, " I will never let anyone abuse you like that again. That is your old life. Now, how do I take off that god forsaken collar?" He moved forward and started messing it with it. "I am not sure if I was fighting for you or Henry. I never told you but Henry was my first pleasure slave," he said. His alcohol was still talking.

Kira stiffened automatically for a moment as he was embraced. Only for that initial second, when past experience clouded everything. But then, he forced himself to relax, because it was William. Even though the prince smelled like alcohol, he still hadn't hurt Kira yet. And now, he was talking freely about removing the slave's collar, and about Henry, and Kira felt emotion rise in his throat, threatening to choke him. Fear still made his limbs weak, and his body tremble, and William telling him that abuse was his old life just made it more pronounced. Kira couldn't help falling forward against his shoulder for a moment, eyes shut tightly as he felt William's fingers prodding around the metal collar.

Henry was his first….Kira didn't know why that should make a difference, but he couldn't help thinking of it that way. To have started William on a pleasure slave when he was so young didn't say much for the king as a person, but perhaps he had found it necessary. Kira had suspected, but now he knew, and the thought made his emotions swim around in dizzying waves. The little slave began to feel panic, but this time, his reasons were wholly different.

"Please…please, William…don't take my collar…" This answer may have seemed like insanity on Kira's part, but when his wide, frightened eyes met William's, they still looked clear. "Please…if you remove it, they will…they will take me from you. I don't…want….I don't want to leave."

Once more, his head buried itself against Willaim's shoulder. "Please…I don't want to leave you."

Kira had not spoken out about anything he wanted in William's presence, and even in his own memory, Kira couldn't recall the last time it had happened. The words just burst forth from him suddenly as real terror seized him. To remove a slave's collar unlawfully was punishable by death, or, in the case of those high-born, the loss and perhaps death of the slave. Only the king had the right to free slaves on a whim. William would have to free Kira through the long process of the law, with consent from his father. William's father had long ago made it clear what his answer to that question would be.

Kira shouldn't have cared what master he was with, wince they were all the same. Except, William was not. Kira had taken so much abuse and neglect that even William's smallest acts of kindness almost overwhelmed his senses. It was like giving water to a man wandering the desert; Kira clung to the idea of staying with William, even if the prince were to start beating him, or had decided to let others use Kira sometimes. It was really pitiful how much Kira would take for a little kindness.

The prince hugged him closer forgetting about the collar hearing his plea. "Oh, how I have wanted this to happen. How I have wante you to speak out," he said almost choked up himself in emotions. He pulled Kira onto the bed with him. Then the alcohol spoke again, "I think I love you, kira."

He held Kira closely. "I want all of the real you one day, " he said softly yawning and crawling under the covers fully dressed. The alcohol and the fight were taking their toll of him. He just held Kira in his arms.

Kira went completely rigid in his arms at this, eyes wide as they stared out over the prince's shoulder. Oh gods… he thought, now panicking for different reasons. This couldn't be happening! It had to be the alcohol talking….that had to be it… Far from easing his mind, or flattering his feelings, William's hesitant declaration of love made the slave's heart nearly stop with terror. Worse was being pulled down onto the bed. The slave prepared himself for what he thought was coming, and nearly cried in relief when it didn't happen.

However, the tension in his body didn't lessen, except to devolve into trembling. William would feel Kira shaking in his arms, if he was aware enough to tell what was going on with the slave. Kira still didn't understand what love meant, and learning now that Henry had been just like him, he wondered if he had been mislead, if love and sex were just the same thing to William. Kira didn't want that, he couldn't…. It was still an unutterably violent, filthy thing. There were scars on his body and mind that would never heal, making it nearly impossible to put William's words in the way they were meant. Kira silently prayed that William would go to sleep, that he would forget what he had said. William couldn't love him- that way led to disaster.

(I'm so sorry Kira is so broken T_T)

Last edited by a moderator:
((Do not apologize. It was what I expected.))
William did go to sleep as soon as he got under the covers though. He was out of it. His arms held Kira close. "You are so different from anyone else I have ever met. You are a little treasure box I want to open up. Your head that is. I want to know who you are Kira. I want to know the actual thoughts that live in your pretty head not what you were trained to say. If you never even let me hold you after you started to be open with what you want I would be okay," he said with another yawn. His eyes fluttered open and shut some. He was fighting sleep.

(Poor Kira, just can't manage anything yet. *pets him* He'll learn! And when he does, he will be very devoted and cuddly XD)

William was talking insanity, as far as the elf was concerned…or on alcohol, anyway. Kira had not thoughts, no secrets. He had been told time and again he was just a doll, a bauble, pretty on the outside but otherwise empty. It was up to his masters to 'fill' him….and he hated their methods, because it inevitably meant with their bodies and perverted ideas. That was what terrified and saddened him, though, that William would open him up and find nothing there. Why that mattered so much Kira wouldn't even say to himself, but he had always felt so useless in a general way, and didn't like the feeling.

As William talked, or rambled, as was closer to teh case, Kira caught onto something he almost missed. 'If you never even let me hold you after you started to be open with what you want, that would be okay.' The elfling couldn't help parsing that sentence, startled at the conclusion he came to. Did William mean….Kira could choose to be touched or not, even by him? Kira went back to his other statements, breaking them apart, examining their contents, after dismissing them at first. Did William….truly mean Kira's thoughts were just as important as how he looked? That he could have something inside him?

The elf shook his head, fighting the idea as much as William fought with sleep. "What if you find nothing inside me?" he whispered, so faintly that only his lips moved. What then? Would William drop him and find another to hold close? And why did that even bother him? What had a master ever been to him, more or less? William was the first not to be an utter monster, but that wouldn't stop him from looking elsewhere when Kira's pretty little head gave him no secrets.

Status
Not open for further replies.