The Lion King: Scar's Reign

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Who is your favorite Lion King character?

• Simba

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Scar

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Zira

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Mufasa

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
Kovu glances over to her. He had training too, but he found his enjoyable. He liked it when Scar and his mother taught him how to fight and hunt. And he liked the lessons he got on how to grow up to be a great lion. Kovu smiled at her. "Well, I hope you like it here. Put training is actually pretty fun! At least I think it is. What do you think, Kivuli?"

"Training is probably the best thing to do, it is a lot of fun," Kivuli grinned and looked at Kovu, "Especially when we have sparring matches." Kivuli looked past Kovu to Ramona, "Well, it was nice of them to train you, even though you were not the heir." What Ramona described sounded like a strange place, but her parents did not sound too awful. "If they had not trained you, then you would have probably been dead before you got here," she thought this was a common thought process, after all, her father trained her until Kovu came around, but he still does every so often, especially when she helps out with Kovu's training.

~

Vitani looked back at the other three cubs to hear them talking about training, so she bolted back past Aminifu and walked next to Kivuli, "I know what you mean Kivuli, our sparring gets really fun!" It occurred to her that she still wanted to take Ramona to the elephant graveyard to try and scare her, but there would be hyenas where they were going anyways, so it did not matter as much. "Man, Kivuli, you should have seen Aminifu's face earlier when I scared her, it was hilarious," she constantly liked to make fun of and scare Aminifu, mostly because she was such an outsider, even in the pride she was born in.

~

Aminifu watched as Vitani passed her to drop back with the other cubs, listening to them talk about training. The only training that Aminifu was actually decent at was hunting, but she still was not that good at it. Hearing Vitani comment about what her face looked like when she scared Aminifu made her feel even more shy and nervous, if that was even possible. "It doesn't matter what my face looked like," she felt irritated, but could not say anything to mean to one of Zira's cubs, "any lion would be scared if they got pounced on by anything out of nowhere."

Ashur walked over to Amira and sighed as he was disappointed with his brother, he would always get underneath his skin, but if he couldn't get underneath his then some others skin, this time being Amira. "I am sorry Amira for my cousins behavior, he gets under my skin all the time, and it's worse when he gets under someone else skin." Ashur had enough of his cousin, but he didn't know what he would do without him, probably try to rule all the hyenas and start a war, he didn't know what he would do really, just he knew something that wasn't good.

"Well.. if you put it that way i guess it could be fun, i didn't really have other cubs that are my age back in my old pride and i can't really spar with teenagers because they wouldn't let me then again being forced to climb a rocky clift with sharp rocks doesn't sound fun at all" She said, though of course Ramona wouldn't tell the full extent of what her parents actually did but she did hoped the others get the idea.

Amira glances over to Ashur as she took a bite from the Zibra Sharlila and Tama hunted. She offered him a king smile. "It's fine. I can put up with a lot." Which was pretty true for her. She her to put up with her mom trying to push her around and get under her skin when she was younger.

Kovu walked beside them. He weaved his tail through the air and listened to the others as they talked. He chucked at how excited Kivuli and Vitani got at the talk of sparring. Maybe they could all practice sparring together later in the day.

Ashur smiled and sat next to her, he looked up over at the sky and the dry desert like forest. "So are you happy that your son may become king when he grows older, i think Ashanti is happy that it wasn't Nuka who would become king." He smiled but then the smile dropped when he looked over again at the dry land. "I do believe that we should leave, there is no food here, i don't care what Scar thinks but i don't want Ashanti to die of starvation, shes a skinny thing already"

Amira twitched her ear as she follows his gaze to the dead ground. She was concerned too, about Kovu. Though he was being better fed than the others because being an heir, she was still worried. "If not Scar, than we can convince Kovu when he is king. He may be strong and fierce, but he is still gentle. He wouldn't want anything bad happening to his Pride. He is just too young to understand the land will never get better. He thinks this is just a phase for the territory."

Ashur nodded, he could see that the cub had a good heart, unlike Scar who he doesn't see why he is that harsh. "I agree your son is the closest friend Ashanti has, and i may have not talked to him that much but i over hear them and Kovu is a good Cub, he will definetly be a good king, but i am not sure we can wait that long. How long will it be till the animals start to notice that they can be hunted easily if they get near the pride and start leaving for a new watering hole, we need to leave, and soon."

Amira couldn't help but swell with pride at first for her son. But when he mentioned how they needed food she looked at the land again. She didn't know how to being up the suggestion to Scar, without him being angry. And she couldn't risk that. He might have Kovu fall out of his favor. She sighed a little. "Yes, you are right.."

Ashur smiled as he heard Amira agree, he knew she was in a predicament because with Kovu being the potential king in the near future. "I will try my best to get Scar to leave pride rock, i think it would be good to ask all the young adult lion and lioness if they agree, so if he refuses to go then maybe i can persuade him to leave, thank you Amira." He smiled again at the lioness.

Bakari walked over to Adena and sat next to her and smiled. "So Adena, i must say you have beautiful eyes." Bakari as a cub would flirt with every lioness cub there was in his pride, which each Lioness would likely feel revolted. "Quick question, are you loyal to Scar?"

Ashanti walked over to the other cubs, but was curious when she saw an unfamiliar cub, she quickly ran over and smiled. "I have never met you yet, my name is Ashanti, are you new to the pride?" She walked over to the cub and whispered to her. "Psst, Don't get too close with Kovu, he can get a little flirty." Ashanti chuckled a bit.

Adena was to say the least rather surprised by Bakari's compliment, she had of course never had a male flirted with her before since well the hyenas don't allow males in the pridelands but Ashur and Bakari were allowed to stay since well they're loyal to Scar. "Well he is my father as much as i don't like to admit it and the king of pridelands, i have no one else to be loyal to so yes i'm loyal to him" she said "So why did you decide to talk to me?".

Ramona was surprised by the sudden appearance of a new cub coming with them, but she was quite happy to know there might be more cubs that she thought there were. "Uh hey i'm Ramon and yes i'm new to the pride" she said giving the cub a smile.

Hasira watched Nuka, Barika and Matata go on about having a pride of their own, well at least it would be better than Scar ruling and ruining everything plus Nuka was more interesting and less cranky. The hyena cub moved away from her hiding spot and to Matata's side "So heard ya'll talkin about starting a pride, don't worry i ain't tellin anyone, so let me guess is Barika going to be your mate and queen? you guys are after all ya guys seem awfully close to each other " the young female hyena said, smirking at the two. Her mother Quasar happened to walk pass them, she gave her daughter a slightly annoyed look before walking off after Shenzi obviously her mother isn't approving of her behavior but Hasira didn't care at all other than the fact she may or may not be getting yelled at tonight. Then again her mother has yelled at her over stupid things like acting more like a good leader since she is at the moment the future matriarch but of course Hasira stuck to her own agenda's, much to her mother's dismay.

Kovu jumps and turned to Ashanti. "I do not flirt!" He poured slightly, his tail twitching. he glanced over to Vitani and Kivuli. "Wait, do I flirt? Am I a flirt?! I don't try to be!"

Ashanti smiled at the new cub, good to see a nice cub that wouldn't make fun of her for being to mature and such. "Awesome! It's always good to have a new cub to the pride." Ashanti couldn't help but giggle when Kovu came over and told her he isn't a flirt, she would always made small jokes at him for his charm to the cubs, but she didn't know if that was just the way he acted or if he was just a flirt.

Bakari smiled at the lioness. "I came to see you Adena, ever since i got here i have known that you are the most brave and best hunter of all the lioness, unlike other lioness who gets too attatched to things, you are strong." Bakari spoke as he walked around her. "I like that." Bakari then noticed Ashur walk away from Amira and smiled. "Well it was good speaking to you, Ade, can you tell me if my cousin speaks to you about anything, it would be a good help."

Sharlila eagerly began eating along side Amira. The two didn't speak, in fact they rarely ever spoke. Amira usually thought she was too good to speak to a hunter but Sharlila didn't mind. She became comfortable with silence after a while. She sat down, letting out a satisfied sigh when she had her fill. Already she felt like she had more energy.

Adena sat there dumbfounded, she didn't know if Bakari actually meant those words or not but either way she nodded at his words. She would never have expected for a male to flirt with her, especially not Bakari whom she mostly ignored. She sprinted after Bakari "Hey wait, you know we got plenty of time to talk to each other ya know there's usually nothing much to do when the cubs are out other than sit around til the cubs come back or Scar tells us to do something" she said.

"And it's nice to meet new friends too!" Ramona said grinning widely. There was always something about Ramona that made her look both cute yet slightly intimidating at the same time.

Bakari was pleasantly surprised when Adena ran over to him, he smiled brightly. "That's true, it seems Scar is doing something else and the cubs are all playing around, it would be good to get away from the cubs and the other lioness for a bit, so we could talk some more, wanna walk?"

"Well if i didn't want to talk then i wouldn't be talking to you right now, of course i want to talk" she said and she surprisingly enough smiled at him in which she doesn't do often, well she smirks at others almost all the time but almost never a genuine, friendly smile "We can head over to the waterhole, or somewhere else where we can't get bothered by someone else or get eavesdropped or anything".

Bakari agreed, most of the lioness and some cubs didn't like him for agreeing with Scar most of the time, so he found it good to have someone really talk to him that didn't want something from him. "Watering hole is fine, i don't think anyone will be there, i also would need something to drink since i was up all night watching the pride." He looked to Adena then moved his head to the direction the watering hole. "Lead the way."