The Lion King: Scar's Reign

Who is your favorite Lion King character?

• Simba

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Scar

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Zira

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Mufasa

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
As Mashika bathed Ramona, she swiveled her ears in Amnifu's direction, also wanting to know about the new cub. She wondered if her aunt would turn up at some point, but doubted it. The pridelands were barren, and if she were as dorky as Nuka or the hyena's she would start calling it the shamelands instead. But she kept her mouth shut because she was a cool lion, not a dork.

When she was finished with the bath, instead of letting Ramona go, Mashika rested her chin on the cubs head and gave her a little nuzzle. Hopefully the pride smell would rub off on her relatively quickly. Obviously Scar had allowed the cub into the pride but Mashika wasn't worried about him. She was worrying about the other hyena's who might come across the cub and think she was free game if she didn't smell like she belonged in Scar's pride.

"Alright, cub. You're done. Come're Ashanti." Mashika stated after giving Ramona a few extra nuzzles and gently nudging her out of the way. Mashika barely had to clean Ashanti, which was why she chose her in the first place. The cub was almost always squeaky clean. "I feel like even when you start training to hunt you'll always be impeccably neat." Mashika commented.

Nuka may have taken his time when he was bathing Vitani, and he may have licked her head so that he tuft was pointing in the wrong direction, but that was what the little runt deserved. "Alright! Ne-ext, step on up Kivuli, my favorite sister." Nuka said, before giving Vitani a few not so gentle nudges to get up. Of course he was just kidding around with her, he wasn't really upset by her words.

Sharlila relaxed next to the meal happily when she noticed Tapenji approached. She had to admit, he was a good looking lion. Handsome and strong. She smiled when he laid across from her. "Hello Tapenji. Not much. I see you had success in hunting as well. Maybe it's a good sign that the Pride will feed better for a little bit." She said, her tail flicking. She was happy to have the company.

Amira watched the two. She smiled at them as they spoke and finished eating her fill of zebra. Standing, Amira walked off. She wanted to get a drink from the watering hole. Amira let out a yawn as she walked, her tail flicking happily.

Azra laid down next to her mother, who had woken up. Her cold gaze watched the pride. "Mother. Are you accepting of Scars choice to have Kovu as the heir?" She questioned and glanced over to Zira. Her mother hadn't reacted much on Scars choice so she was curious to know the lionesses true feelings on the matter.

Zira, who's bored gaze had hardened to a glare at the moment, looked over to her daughter. "No. But I, I hate that brats mother even more. I'd be more accepting if I could raise the cub on my own. She's too relaxed with him, he will never do as a true heir. Maybe if the mother was out of the picture, Scar would let me raise the kid. He could become suitable and worthy of his spot." Zira said bitterly. Azra looked at her mother. She knew what she was planning, and that she would make Azra go along with it weather she wanted to or not.

Kovu had wandered off from the other cubs to try his paw at hunting. For a while, he hadn't found anything. But then he had spotted a gray looking meerkat. It was old. Kovu grinned and crouched down like his mother and Scar had shown him so many times. Sneaking up, Kovu pounced on the old thing and bit it's neck. Having successfully hunted, Kovu proudly brought his prey back to pride rock with a grin on his face.

Reactions: Mundane Monster
After Ramona was done being given a bath she decided to go explore a bit. She knew there was a fair amount of risk doing so as she is new to the pride, but surely she would smell like a pride member now and hopefully anyone who hasn't met her before would recognize her.

She noticed Kovu walking off with a dead meerkat in his mouth, she sprinted off after him "Hey Kovu" she said smiling widely at him, she had to admit she felt rather hungry looking at the freshly killed meerkat in his mouth but dared not ask for a bite as it was his after all.

Tama to say the least felt like crap, she had taken her fill out of the now mostly eaten zebra carcass but she just felt so tired and lazy for some reason that she can't explain, she didn't feel like doing anything at all.

She felt like the pride didn't even know she exist, it didn't help seeing Tapenji was flirting with Sharlila, she also felt alone and pretty much unwanted now since she returned to the pride.

With a sigh she made her way into the den and tried not to have eye contact with Zira or Azra, after all the last thing she wanted is to get yelled at again. She laid down right against the left wall of the den, trying to hopefully not catch too much of Zira's attention.

Kovu twitched his ear at the sound of his name and looked to see Ramona. The cub smiled at her and dropped the meerkat, nudging it towards her. "Here ya go! As a "Welcome To The Pride" gift!" He said cheerfully and sat in front of her. Besides, he can just eat the last of the zebra. "Speaking of, do you like it here so far?"

For some reason, Ramona could feel herself blushing under her fur when she was offered up the meerkat she couldn't really understand why though but she just brushed it off "Thanks a bunch Kovu!. And i think the pride is pretty cool too but the lands just seem so.. sad looking honestly but hey it's probably just due to the dry season and it'd be back to the way it was before the dry season".

Kovu pauses. He hasn't been here a while, but he has never seen the land any other way. He looked out to the ground around them. He then looked back to Ramona and forced a smile. He didn't want to ruin her image of this territory. If he did, she might leave. "Heh, yeah."

"So.. what do you want to do Kovu? i'm pretty sure we have plenty of time to do, well anything really since there seems to be nothing to do unless you want to be bored for the rest of the day" she said, briefly looking around. She was indeed bored and the others were getting a bath and probably not a good idea to bug any of the adults.

Kovu licked his paw and thought for a moment. He wasn't sure what they could do. Has she seen the elephant graveyard yet? It was fun to slide down the bones and play hide and seek. "Have the others shown you the elephant graveyard yet?"

Ramona shook her head "No i haven't but it sounds spooky and really cool, i guess we can go there. Lead the way Kovu" Ramona said, eager to discover what this unknown place was all of about, well it would probably be filled with dead elephants as the name implies but still.

He smiles and jumps up. "Alright, lets go!" He said cheerfully. He turned and bounded off. He was happy to have someone new to play with. And to not be the only one who was new in the Pride Lands. It made him happy. Not that he didn't like the other cubs, he did of course. But he also knew Zira and Scar made them play with him most of the time.

Tapenji pruned inwardly and outwardly at the lionesse's praise. Of course his hunt had gone well. He was him of course. Tapenji cleared his throat and smoothed his unruly yet neatly place mane back with his paw. "So I was wondering if you wanted to hang out for awhile. Maybe swing by the watering hole or race across the lands?" Tapenji grinned then, hoping she would say yes.

Ramona happily followed Kovu into the elephant graveyard. She was glad to be able to make a lot of new friends here, even they get rather defensive over their King whom she currently dislikes but she was one to give a benefit of a doubt since he seems to act nice towards Kovu.

Sharlila smiles at him and chuckles softly when he had to fix his mane. She didn't have any other plans for the day really, so she was free. But, she still pretended to think over. "Well, I think I can squeeze you into my busy schedule.." she said teasingly and smiles at him. "And either one is fine with me." After her meal, Sharlila had enough energy to do either task.

Kovu padded up to a ribcage of an elephant and looked around it. "Sometimes, if your lucky, you can find bones aligned together so they make a slide." He said happily, looking about. Eventually, he found some placed together like a slide and he ran toward tbem. "Haha! I found some!"

Zira standed up next to her daughter Azra gazing around she noticed Kovu with some stranger cub "So who is she? Am lost in counts or never sawed her before?" she said to Azra never breaking her gaze to the cubs.

Sarafina layied next to the big rock, which was very sunny at the moment. Resting her head she thought her lost family, her fallen mate and excpecially her daughter Nala, which just dissapeared out of nowhere. She still believed that she would be alive somewhere far away.

Yuki padded close to the pridelands borders, hyenas was anywhere, prey was already moving and her white pelt didn't help the hunting at all.

Azra glanced to her mother, than over at Ramona and Kovu. "Oh. That's Ramona, an orphan cub. I guess she was accepted into the pride, but Scar wasn't so happy about that." She told her mother, resting her head on her paws. She twitched her ears curiously, wondering where Nuka was.

ED just simply stared at his mate Awiti, and walked along with her to whatever it was her desired destination was, although he didn't seem he was there at all, just mindlessly looking about, as usual he enjoyed her strokes.

Lexx shoves Kharson back into their den, to avoid been seen. He was alright with it, for the most part. He enjoyed being alone, tending to himself and letting his imagination and intelligence flow in the cave, he also made as little noise as possible, but it was still enough for anyone with curious ears to hear and investigate about.

Lexx caught up with Tama, after what seems like a scuffle between her and Scar. He looked at her, perplexed. He doesn't like to see her mad, because...let's just say, you don't want to see her mad. "Boy, YOU look angry. Also, consider the care-taking done as well. Care to tell me what happened? Also, try to do it without tearing anyone's face off, please." He pondered about what they would've asked and talked about, maybe Scar's nearly unlimited lioness daughters, and like, the very few sons. Scar was always a ladies man...Lexx was one of those privileged few that ended up being Scar's son, but unlike the others, he isn't treated like royalty, and is kinda forgotten about, which is good for Lexx, he doesn't want to get all caught up in lion-politics.

But what he does want to get caught up with, is Tama.

Last edited:
Tama looked at her beloved mate and growled "I got yelled at because he overheard my conversation with Sharlila about confronting him about moving temporarily to a new place because this land is got damn dead" she said silently growling.

The den that Kharson and Lexx usually hide in is fairly hidden, mostly because it's nearer to the waterhole than priderock and is located inside a hill with a dead tree right in front of it which certainly help make it even more hidden though you can still certainly see Priderock in the distance though.

She wanted to leave the lands with Lexx and Kharson and start a new pride of their own away from this place but this was her home that was taken over and destroyed by a good for nothing king and she isn't gonna let it stay this way but of course she can't stop Scar on her own, even if she is probably strong enough and experienced enough to murder him with ease considering he has the strength of a new born zebra there's still hyenas to worry about and they would certainly kill her and her current family if they found out she's against Scar.

She looked over to her son Kharson. He always looked more like his father, well she could go as far to say he's practically his clone which was a bit disappointing to say the least but nothing she can do about it anyway.

Zira growled lightly "Of course he is not happy...Why could he be happy with some...unknowns lions cub" she said harsly "We need hunters not more cubs to feed" she growled standing to sit "But at last our Prince Kovu have a friend now" she smiled deeply.

Yuki wantered farer to the priderock still hanging close to the borders thought, she looked at the big water hole which seemed to be drying "We can not leave long if we stay here..." she thought shaking her worried mind to forget her thoughts. "Maybe I could catch something so the king don't see me a some kind of a white loser" she thought looking around for some not too big animal to hunt down.

Ali was laying in the den, feeling unusually lethargic today. Her ears twitched at the sound of her children rough housing then running out of the den. She considered following them, but decided to let them roam and explore.

Kuro and Tanuki raced each other farther from Pride Rock. The younger cub soon fell behind then slowed to a stop. He caught Nuka's faint scent and went to follow it; he paused to see Tanuki still going, headed to the elephant graveyard. "Meh, she'll be fine!" He said with a light chuckle before following Nuka's scent. He continued to until it grew stronger and he could see the older lion's back. He grinned and crouched low, creeping forward until he was rather close, then pounced; exclaiming "Boo!" As he did.

Sarabi layed down on her rock. Her head on her paws, she yawned and let out a low growl. She had ger tail abd ears down. The regin of scar tired her and she had lost her mate and her sin. Both died in the gorge on that fateful day. Sarabi stood and nade her way towards the river. She lapped at the water and watched her face in the ripples. Her head dipped again to drink. Shr saw movement out of the corner of her eye's. She growled at the young she cub as she trampled by.

Samara ran by and trampled by sarabi she heard the older lioness growl and dipped her head to her."Sorry Sarabi."she said. She backed away and felt Tigon picked her up and glared at Sarabi. He walked her away, and set Samara down."stay away from her and go play." He scolded. She nods and went to scamper off. "Oh and stay out of trouble."He called after her. Samara scampered off and made her way towards the watering hole to go practice pouncing.