The Lion King: Scar's Reign

Who is your favorite Lion King character?

• Simba

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Scar

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Zira

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Mufasa

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
Ali stood and stretched with a yawn. She needed do something at least to keep her mind off of the trouble Tanuki could possibly cause and get Kuro into. She walked out of the den and made her way towards the waterhole. She paused, an ear flicking when she noticed Sarabi and gave her a small nod in greeting. Her and Sarabi weren't necessarily close, but she showed respect for the older lioness. The same could be said about most of the other lions and lionesses around.

Tanuki made it to the elephant graveyard panting and grinning. She turned to brag to her younger brother.

"I win! Ha! Take that Ku-huh? He must've saw Nuka or something....oh well." The young cub huffed before wandering deeper in the elephant graveyard. She noticed Kovu and a pretty big cub playing there already and perked up at the idea of having more playmates.

Last edited:
Ed enjoyed Awiti's stroking, it was very soothing, but seeing Taipwa, even more so.

Lexx walked toward his wife Tama, eyeing Kharson, who looked back at the two of them; "Sure he looks like me, but do you know who he loves more? You. Also, I think that moving to a temporary home would be a great idea, we could start a pride of our own. I mean, what are we going to miss here? A weirdly-shaped rock? A couple of our chatting buddies, Scar? It's not like any of us matter to him anyways, why should he matter to you?"

It's true, leaving the pridelands will leave Lexx anymore indifferent than when Scar rose to power. It didn't even matter what happened to the Pidelands in terms of power...he has and still will be the same Lexx he was before. The only exception being Tama. Tama changed a lot for him, she gave him something to care about, and a family to look forward to, she gave him a life that had purpose.

But he really like the idea of leaving the pridelands; "Think about it this way, is this the type of environment you want Kharson, or any of the cubs growing up in? I say gather as many people as we can, particularally those Scar doesn't care about and leave the moment Scar turns a blind eye, we can start our own paridise, we can be the new Scar and ZIra, just without the problems! It'll be great!" Lexx jumped at the thought of paridise.

Kharson really didn't do much, he knew every word of what the two were talking about, with plans of leaving the pridelands and all, but he just kept his mouth shut and flopped around like he didn't really know anything. Eventually he found a stick in the den, and decided to play with that while still listening to the conversation.

Minami silently made her way across the brittle bones of a graveyard, her deep black fur gleaming slightly in the weak light.

There was little prey in a place like this, but the deep shadows the towering skeletons cast over the land made it possible for her to prey on the few rats and other small creatures that made this place home.

She turned when she heard some movement in the distance, something bigger than a rat. A possum maybe? No, it sounded different...
She snuck towards where she heard the sounds and hid in the shadow of an elephant skull, trying to pinpoint her point of interest.

Her eyes widened in shock when she saw what actually made the sounds; two young lion cubs.
They were too young to be far from home, which meant she was near a territory. She cursed silently and tried to step back, not in any state to fight off lions that saw her as a threat, but accidentally stepped on some broken bones that snapped and crunched, loud enough for the cubs to notice her.

" 'Ey Kovu!" The small cub called out as she ran over to Kovu and the bigger cub, wanting to play with them. Tanuki stopped short when she heard small bones crunch and snap. Her curiosity peeked instantly.

Last edited:
Sarabi nods to Ali and went back to laying on her rock. She wrapped her tail around her body as she looked down into the water. Her tail twitched, she was still head of all the other lioness's from the old pride. Well the ones that were still around. She lifted her head as Tigon walked past again, she growled and watched gim. She didn't trust Tigon or any of the others.

Samara ran around the watering hole Tigon did not allow her to go to the elephant grave yard with the others and she had a hard time slipping away, alway being watched. She frowned and laid by the water. Her face stared into the water She splashed her reflection

Last edited:
AlI made her way to the watering hole. He dipped her head to drink before laying there and looking at the cub curiously.

"Hello, are you okay? You look kind of down." She greeted.

Tanuki crouched low and creeped her way towards the sound, her tail flicking behind her as her curious red eyes looked ahead of her in excitement as she approached the large elephant skull.

Ramona was surprised with the sudden arrival of another cub, whom was smaller and she had never seen before much to her surprise as she thought she had known pretty much all the cubs here but hey more friends at least but she did wonder how all of them look fine and healthy considering they're living on a dead decaying land.

Minami hissed between her teeth as the cub closed in on her location in the shadow of the skull. She contemplated turning back, but realized the cubs would spot her on her way to the nearest shadow. She did was seemed like her last resort and suddenly burst ouf of the shadow with a growl to startle the cub, before sidestepping a distance away to show she didn't want to harm them.

Samara looked up from where she was looking into the water at her own reflection. She looked at Ali and curled up in a ball."Fine, nothing to do. All the others are off playing while I am stuck here. I miss my mom." She said. Her head on her paws.

"Ah, I see." Ali replied with a light hum of thought. She knew what it felt like to miss somebody, she missed many of the others she knew before and after becoming a mother.

Tanuki jumped back and her ears perked as she stared at Minami in surprise and nearly screamed from the small fright she had. But, she didn't and instead backed away quickly from the black lioness.