The Library

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Darn, to consider:
-Vignar's flamebreath would work with bottlenecking but he's throat is still sore and he might have to hit Emily too...
-What to do with Arlette... where did she run off that doesn't end up with Mime being automatically pulled to her location.
-Having Mime follow the fat guy in the Lobby.

I'll make some quick sheets, though some might be hybrids of sorts and aliens. I have a lot of animal/monsters images that I can create minor sheets, unless you rather I just send the images and you can say nay or yay. I'll only create stats if/when they are sicced on the holders during the investigation.
Quick descriptions work too.

Also I'm just going to try this to see f it works @Alphakoka

Did you edit that in? If so, nope, I see no mention of being tagged.

Did you edit that in? If so, nope, I see no mention of being tagged.
I already forgot and I can't see my edit history on Iwaku.

EDIT: Also, since I caught up, I get to tell you to post now :D

Last edited:
Might be MIA at some point in the week, due to losing net but will be back this weekend. Fair warning!

Weird, that didn't tag me.

Same, the alert just says "Kestrel replied to the thread The Library."

Alright, so... things are a little more complicated than I originally thought. You have me until Sunday, because I'm pilfering my Aunt's while staying at her house for a few days. I don't know if I'll have access to net next week so I will be MIA after Sunday until otherwise noticed.

whoops, and here me and @Kestrel were planning on making a collab for MoS.

Not exactly my choice really. RL is a literal bitch with these things, though we can likely start a mini collab then post up what we get done before I got MIA, if I go MIA. Likely, at best it will be 1 week and at worse it will be 2 again but I will be back.

Well, at least you're not in an Arena fight/tournament. :V

Well, at least you're not in an Arena fight/tournament. :V
Technically, I'm in a fight with Rilla, though it's not ranked or a tournament fight thankfully.

Technically, I'm in a fight with Rilla, though it's not ranked or a tournament fight thankfully.
Well, nothing to worry about then, he's one of the safer people to 'take your time' on. :v

Well, nothing to worry about then, he's one of the safer people to 'take your time' on. :v
Hahaa. Naturally though a few others are alright with it as well. XD

Anyway, who is still up for a little player run mission?
Nathair is still free within the Lobby, though I'll be MIA until farther notice. I'm expecting to come back around Friday-Monday, I have a family thing on Saturday and not sure if my net takes payments on the weekends... hence the estimate. >,<

Status
Not open for further replies.