The Library

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to finish the remaining three first. The Memories of Soule collab is almost finished. Also huge. Sandwalker is near finished, too. Liaison is waiting for @Potatocat, but I would prefer to wrap that up ASAP as well. So if they're unable to respond within the week I'll probably approach @Alphakoka to finish it up with a collab as well.

Last edited:
Oh, I'd thought I'd let you guys know what is up. I've been trying to work on a post, but my dad goes into detox tomorrow, and I've trying to be here for him so I haven't had the time. But this weekend I'll definitely get that up. Sorry.

Oh, I'd thought I'd let you guys know what is up. I've been trying to work on a post, but my dad goes into detox tomorrow, and I've trying to be here for him so I haven't had the time. But this weekend I'll definitely get that up. Sorry.
So, about that weekend.

You know what that means...
No, I forgot... could you enlighten me? :P Also, sorry folks for being away and not getting a post up, but been a bit busy with my other rps and joined a tourney on RPG recently.

No, I forgot... could you enlighten me? :P Also, sorry folks for being away and not getting a post up, but been a bit busy with my other rps and joined a tourney on RPG recently.
It's party time. =P

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Alphakoka
That happens. =P

I'll take care of a Sandwalker post by the weekend. Meanwhile @Alphakoka, can you start on the collab for Liaison?
Well, gonna have to wait till Monday, got some stuff to do.

I noticed... still a little sad we didn't finish it.
That's pretty much a Rite for the Arena. Get into a fight with Rilla and see him vanish. =P

That's pretty much a Rite for the Arena. Get into a fight with Rilla and see him vanish. =P
I can confirm this ;p
I noticed, but the bad part it didn't stop with Rilla. -_- Every opponent I seem to get vanishes, hopefully me in being in Tourney might be one way I can actually finish a fight.

I've finished all of one fight, I believe. And yes, it was a tourney.

I've finished all of one fight, I believe. And yes, it was a tourney.
I, technically, finished a fight in a pm with Lyzan... though the sucker was a few pages long. We were enjoying each other rather well, though Rach lost, but it was alright because he kept saying how much he was enjoying the combat. That's something that makes me different from the other arena fighters: I'm in it more for the challenge and to make the fight fun, not about winning. If my partner isn't having fun with the challenge I'm putting out, not much point in fighting to me.

One thing that sticks in my mind, is what a friend once told me. I had the (and I quote) 'plenty of potential for fun fights and battles that are good to read but you are much too honorable and nice to compete against the hardcore winning obsessed folk with any real chance of consistent victory'.

Worse part... I think he's right when I actually think about. >,< Personally I hate losing a fight early because it doesn't feel like I put up much of a challenge for my partner or made the fight enjoyable when I lose so soon. Though I don't actually know how long fights usually last to judge what is classed as a short fight and a lengthy one, but I usually assume losing in less than 5 moves is a short one. (including the intro and approach.)

Also, Kestrel... I think Em took all the dice luck oddly and left none for Nathair. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.