The Library

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'M FREEEEEE!!!
@Kestrel let's use the MoS collab gdoc again. Do I start or do you start? :V

Pretty sure I was the last one to post for it ;p
Well yeah, but it's supposed to be Ilsa's turn now. :V
#lazyboneactingup

Fuck.... So I forgot about that weekend... and then I forgot about this all together... I will literally get a post up of some sort right now.... All the promises.

Alright, see? I made a post! Praise be the Lord! Sorry I couldn't come up with anythign earth shattering, but I found the time to make the post and at least it moves things forward.

I've been thinking of dipping my toe back into the Arena Roleplay back in RPG, but eh, my past experiences weren't great. Aside from those that didn't end, the time spent in the multiverse/omniverse whatchamacallit was full of people not wanting a deathmatch, even though I was trying very hard to kill them. I think I'll never make anything aside from a pure evil character anymore.

@Potatocat saved by a potato peel. We were in the middle of talking on how to feed Ilsa to the rats. :V

I've been thinking of dipping my toe back into the Arena Roleplay back in RPG, but eh, my past experiences weren't great. Aside from those that didn't end, the time spent in the multiverse/omniverse whatchamacallit was full of people not wanting a deathmatch, even though I was trying very hard to kill them. I think I'll never make anything aside from a pure evil character anymore.

I'm not fond of death match to be honest as it prevents stories from happening unless you're the winner. In the arena, that's not always a sure thing and besides, I like a little story with mine to be honest. However I did make one PC's story able to over come that and now, any match Trixi is in will be officially cannon even if she dies. All thanks to a little dimensional rune that when she dies, rips her back into her own verse and makes her actions in the prior non-existent. So anyone that killed her/she kills didn't happen. Though she still recalls the aftermath until she officially dies so if the opponent toys/torture her than she has to wait for death to take her to get out of it. This is my way of making death matches less depressing and more torturous for my PC. Nothing like seeing yourself die several different ways to leave mental scars and harden your defenses against them. XD

@Potatocat

The Library moves at a slow pace, as we're all aware. However, you've failed to communicate properly. I don't believe in consistently 'forgetting' to post. It shows your disinterest in the RP. Which in and of itself doesn't offend me, but when you are particularly slow in addition to non-responsive and your posts aren't exactly worth waiting for as the rarely provide a lot of content to work with... I'll be straight with you; I don't think you should be part of this game any longer.

Like Alpha mentioned, Ilsa was planned to be killed off in the collab. I have chosen to go through with this. Good luck with any other RP's you may have. Hopefully they'll be more stimulating to you.

Yeah, I'm sorry and you are correct. I hope that if any of us come across each other in another RP it'll work out better.

See ya around potato

I don't believe in consistently 'forgetting' to post.
Does that count when I keep forgetting to post Em and Nathair's posts? Even though the missions are over? XD

I'm not fond of death match to be honest as it prevents stories from happening unless you're the winner. In the arena, that's not always a sure thing and besides, I like a little story with mine to be honest. However I did make one PC's story able to over come that and now, any match Trixi is in will be officially cannon even if she dies. All thanks to a little dimensional rune that when she dies, rips her back into her own verse and makes her actions in the prior non-existent. So anyone that killed her/she kills didn't happen. Though she still recalls the aftermath until she officially dies so if the opponent toys/torture her than she has to wait for death to take her to get out of it. This is my way of making death matches less depressing and more torturous for my PC. Nothing like seeing yourself die several different ways to leave mental scars and harden your defenses against them. XD
Except that the RP we were in was one without permanent death, AND we were supposed to grow with every win.

Well, for one we didn't join with Blood Knights, for two, those weren't something our chars knew IC in the first place.

Except that the RP we were in was one without permanent death, AND we were supposed to grow with every win.

Not too many of those around the arena sadly.

Well, for one we didn't join with Blood Knights, for two, those weren't something our chars knew IC in the first place.

:P

Status
Not open for further replies.