The Legend of Heroes: Tales of the World OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh sorry, I assumed she had one for a prop or it might've looked a little weird. She could've tilted her dress in a true 'I'm a Little Teapot' fashion, but that would've been even stranger ^^;

• Love
Reactions: Taerinn
It's cool! I actually hadn't thought about how it would look at all so I'll just go with her having a prop. :]

Haha I pictured Selan's sleeves were tailored to resemble the handle and the spout, so it's more than just a beautiful dress. So yeah she'd be tilting around and pretending to pour things and all of that.

But hey ho hahaha

Also dude Tae you should probably come live in the UK since you hate thunderstorms so much, we barely have any. I wish we did :(

• Love
Done! I was sorta thinking that too, I probably would have gone with that if I had been able to post yesterday. ^^; Ah well, hey ho indeed!

I wish! D| I found that as long as I'm adequately busy with something then it doesn't bother me so much, but... yeah, why is it that pretty much everyone I know enjoys watching/listening to them? o_o I'm trying my best not to mind though, figure it's worth trying to get over my phobia if storms help the drought we've been dealing with. ;_;

It is hardcore storming outside... Lighting flashing, thunder booming, rain pouring, the likes. Roomie and I agreed to sleep with windows open tonight :DD The thunder's a bit loud but it's so calming.
nope nope nope nope nope NOPE

GUESS WHO HAS NEW INTERNETS MOTHERTRUCKERS

qT1tL.jpg

I'm going to be posting a lot later from now since its still morning and I typically do my posts in the afternoon, just to let everyone know and not to worry when on earth Pach's making a post

With regards to Selan, I think I intentionally left in vague in my post with whether or not she was using a teapot or mimicking the actions herself. Either's fine and works! Unless you really do wanna pour tea onto Trixie's head?

• Bucket of Rainbows
With regards to Selan, I think I intentionally left in vague in my post with whether or not she was using a teapot or mimicking the actions herself. Either's fine and works! Unless you really do wanna pour tea onto Trixie's head?
c7NJRa2h.jpg

I think sitting in a home during a thunderstorm is different from sitting out in one. I enjoy hearing them, but that's in my nice safe house. You just gotta think that if lightning were to strike it would be more likely to hit the lamppost outside, or the TV aerial, or the tree, or basically there's no way in hell it's busting through the roof and hitting you even when upstairs. There are a million things it'd rather hit instead, and humans aren't all that attractive to electricity. Unless you're literally sticking your fingers into a socket or grabbing hold of an electrified fence.

But hey I'm terrified of money spiders which are completely harmless so lol.

Happy b-day, Rapid :D

Get well soon, Rex's puppy D:

Hey, guys. Just a heads up. I'll be spending most of the night working on a presentation with my geometry group mates, so I'm gonna skip. Sorry >_<

and humans aren't all that attractive to electricity.
SHE SAYS WITH THE ELECTROMAGE

Playing Ep 3 of The Walking Dead series 1. This episode still pisses me off for what it does in the first half >:c

Sy is different, HE'S JUST SUCH A NEGATIVE GUY

Anyway I tried to find some witty gif or video and found bugger all so you can just have some Fatboy Slim instead.

• Love
I think sitting in a home during a thunderstorm is different from sitting out in one. I enjoy hearing them, but that's in my nice safe house. You just gotta think that if lightning were to strike it would be more likely to hit the lamppost outside, or the TV aerial, or the tree, or basically there's no way in hell it's busting through the roof and hitting you even when upstairs. There are a million things it'd rather hit instead, and humans aren't all that attractive to electricity. Unless you're literally sticking your fingers into a socket or grabbing hold of an electrified fence.

But hey I'm terrified of money spiders which are completely harmless so lol.
When I heard "money spider" I immediately thought of this o_o After Googling them properly AUGH NO GET THOSE AWAY

For me it actually isn't about the danger aspect at all, it's just the noise that really scares me :/ Like when I was in Vegas a couple years ago we accidentally went during FREAKING MONSOON SEASON and I calmly watched a thunderstorm from the airport window because I couldn't hear it, and we flew around it so it was all good :] It looked pretty cool actually. But the day before that, I ended up staying inside by myself all day because this ridiculous black cloud of doom hovered over us, there were constant flash flood warnings on the tv, and my mom wanted me to eat dinner with people I'd never met (I couldn't stand the thought of running to hide inside a stranger's house) and apparently I missed out on some crazy thunder/lightning right when they got there. I get panic attacks at the thought of being in a public place and not being able to block out the noise (which I think triggered the fear in the first place, my friend and her family were completely unsympathetic at the time too), or situations where I want to hide in a bathroom or something but not being able to because I'm in class or at work or something. I dunno. They call it "irrational fear" for a reason I guess OTL

Anyone else have some phobias or things they just dislike in general? :v

Just wait Pach, the entirety of episode 4 gave me that reaction :| What do you think of it so far?

SIGH okay I guess I should go to bed now, I've been working on our group presentation so we can practice it this afternoon. Have a good day everyone!

TIME TO POSSSST

Since I've already played the first season of TWD, I think it's still pretty interesting to go through it again even knowing whats coming up and seeing how well it surprisingly holds up. There's a lot more quieter moments then I remembered, but they do an excellent job for pacing, even if a little boring, because they have great payoffs later on. I'm still just extremely pissed by the first half of Episode 3 though. So much wasted potential that they could have used with particular characters, but no. It didn't help that the actions in the first half of that episode literally made no fucking sense on behalf of one character and how utterly wasted and pointless it was befriending them and gaining their trust up to then. Sure, unpredictability is good and important, keeps you on your toes and all... but still, what a goddamn waste.

*pats Tae for poor past thunderstorm experiences* :c

I personally love the sound of thunderstorms at night, it can help calm me down quite a bit, but I don't think there's anything bad or to be ashamed of from being scared of them. Shit can be totally offcatching sometimes.

I hate spiders and bugs, those can all piss off. I hate rollercoasters as well and fast rides, you won't ever catch me going on one. XD

Posting after Pach ... =D

But I don't mind post after Kei if she wants to post first. OTL I know she posts around this time too.

Nah, post ahead.

We're nearing the end of Act 1, folks. This chapter is loooong I'm so sorry ;;

Anyway. Expect better pacing-ish because I'm making a thing. Will update.

Batgirl hands down. Or all of them. But Batgirl is best.

If you had to pick.

Edit: Or get Nightwing's symbol.

Last edited:
humans aren't all that attractive to electricity
I DUNNO MAN, this feels like a pretty blatant lie to me :[

I snorted at the negative guy pun tho |D

I understand how you feel Tae, orange street lights cause me to react the same way. >.< It's due to a trauma though so I guess it's not as "irrational" as a general fear, but it still weirds people out... lolol

Also Pachu that was Telltale's problem with TWDG in general. You spend any time with any character, and it being a zombie game, you know half of it (or more) doesn't matter in the end hahaha

DANNI JUST GET A WHOLE SLEEVE OF EM. I'd never get a tattoo tbh (although I've considered it) but my professor who's an old lady has a tattoo sleeve and her cool points just shot up so fast for me lmao

@Pachamac I misread your earlier post and assumed you were on season 2, whoops |D I'm actually having trouble remembering who you're referring to because that describes so many characters, lol... I know we've probably talked about this before but it is a shame that even with these games that give you choices, a lot of the time you always end up at the same ending point regardless so it just kinda sucks sometimes. o3o Season 2, however...

Danni please get all of the tattoos so I can live vicariously through you :')

What's everyone's favorite boss battle themes? I was thinking about it last night/this morning and gosh there's so many so I'm posting some random ones off the top of my head:

AND SAVING THE BEST FOR LAST

WHO'S CRYING I'M NOT CRYING

• Love
Reactions: Rexcalibur
Status
Not open for further replies.