The Legend of Heroes: Tales of the World OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay I'm back now! ;P Sorry ...

Posting time!

And oh gosh! Kei you poor thing D= What a combination to have </3 Get well soon!

My school has a 3d printer that we're allowed to play with, I wish my computer wouldn't overheat when playing with CAD software, I'd totally make some attempts at mini!Pride D;

Happyyyy birthday Ryver!

Just finished my midterm & now am on break. Two more quizzes left for the day then I'm back to work/not giving a bother about school again yayaya

In the meantime, I'm gonna drop my favorite video of the month so far. The cheese is too good.

Wonderful posts all around! Gonna work on mine now!

Oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY RYVER! I know it's mostly over for you now, but still! Woot!

• Love
Reactions: Fox of Hearts
Pff, Rex |D I've been watching Markiplier's LPs of Five Nights at F*ckboy's since I'm too lazy/busy to play it myself :'D

I'm going to post later today, I'm really sleepy so I'm gonna take a nap while I can :'] Here's some musics:

(I kind of can't stand this K-pop/rap trend with dissing idols -- because they're all idols whether they want to admit it -- but uuuauaagghhhh I always liked P.O.'s voice, he's the rapper)

Loved the post @Rapidfire ! Hope you've been doing good, buddy. How's the case been going?
Unfortunately, the opposing counsel asked for an adjournment until next Monday. I wanted to have the case over and done with last Thursday because from last Friday until this Saturday, I'm technically on holiday with my lady friend to celebrate my birthday. So, I have that hanging over my head when I come back to work like a massive weight. :16tons: Also,

Scurrying back to the where he had left his regular clothes - cause Aislin forbid he wear the costume home - he fished around until he found his slate and chalk. He drew as he walked, summoning a small flask of smelling salts. "If the slaps didn't work, maybe this will."

Just how to get them to him...

"Uh, Moira, you think you can toss this to one of the people on stage? They just have to stick it under his nose and it should work."

That reminded me of this. Can you tell what I've been playing lately?

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait wait wait it's your birthday around now-ish too?! Damn, Rapid, tell us these things! Unless you did and I forgot in which case I'm sorry.​ Sorry to hear you'll have work stress during it, though. I can kinda relate, I'm working my birthday this year whether I like it or not - it lands in Ramadan this year, I can't book the same holidays as my work partner and he got in there first. Hey ho lmao.

Moira throws the bag with enough force it causes a chain reaction, bouncing off every performer's heads until they're all KOed in a comical fashion.

I should start writing soon, but my bestie's gonna kick me out in the next ten mins and I'm feeling McDonalds anyway. So after, lol. Obvs the usual, I haven't actually called so people do whatever haha.

I've never played the game (which is why I missed the referance lol) but that necklace does look pretty awesome.

Did you ever get that tattoo by the way, Danni?

So I'm like 100% sure I've played this song like 13748973 times in one day.

Did you ever get that tattoo by the way, Danni?
Haven't gotten the tattoo yet, but I'm still planning on it. I'm thinking maybe over the summer? We'll see how things go. I am doing something else fun though, so keep an eye on my Facebook tomorrow night. I'm friends with y'all, right? If not, you should add me! :)

Tae no beware the naps. :'( I had like no sleep last night due to my poor puppy waking me up (his cone prevents him from soundly sleeping), then class and work... Ugh! I just woke up from a nap and it's already bedtime!

Rapido, happy birthday too :D

Edit #4: Okay so I was reading the ICs, then my puppy pooed himself (anal glands removed = unable to control himself :c) so I had to buzz off and clean him, then I came back to keep reading, and then my dad called *immediately* after my edit (also his birthday), and omg I think I'm back for reals now.
May I reclaim my post call lol. Still on me phone so I heavily apologize for the time taken @__@

Last edited:
Harro harro folks! I hope everyone here's doing fantastic :D

Sorry to hear about the case Rapid, having something like that playing on your mind when you're just trying to relax is always annoying and crap. :/ But ignore it nonetheless and enjoy your birthday week with your lady friend! 8D

WELCOME TO DA CIRCUS OF VALUES

Danni your necklace kicks ass! And what's this I hear about a tattoo?

Everybody's music links are fab <3 Really enjoying listening to them :D

Rex I hope Joey feels better asap! D: Poor little cutie :c

I may or may not be able to post later today due to getting some people coming around and playing about with the interwebs and upgrading things, so just a headsup if I suddenly vanish into the ether. I should hopefully be alright, but just on the offchance...

I dedicate this song to all of you gorgeous, wonderful people <3

Morning, Pachu!

Poost's up, and I had Trix do a little bit of improv :3 Hope it's all right!

• Love
Reactions: Pachamac
It is hardcore storming outside... Lighting flashing, thunder booming, rain pouring, the likes. Roomie and I agreed to sleep with windows open tonight :DD The thunder's a bit loud but it's so calming.

I'mma get a post up soon, but first study for Japanese test. So much vocab I can't even deal save me

It is hardcore storming outside... Lighting flashing, thunder booming, rain pouring, the likes. Roomie and I agreed to sleep with windows open tonight :DD The thunder's a bit loud but it's so calming.
nope nope nope nope nope NOPE

Tae no beware the naps. :'( I had like no sleep last night due to my poor puppy waking me up (his cone prevents him from soundly sleeping), then class and work... Ugh! I just woke up from a nap and it's already bedtime!
I wish I had read your warning sooner, I did sleep longer than I intended! D| Also I'm sorry to hear about your puppy Rex, poor thing!

Happy birthday Rapid!! c:

I know there's the whole birthday paradox thing but it's so interesting how half of us have birthdays on the 20th or 21st, plus: "Thus in a group of just seven random people, it is more likely than not that two of them will have a birthday within a week of each other." (Ryver and Rapid, Kathi and Pach)

Calling next after you Kathi~

Yay! Writing now, might take me a bit to catch up but it looks like it's just me left, haha... |D

I think it's all good Kathi, except I'm a little at a loss because Selan isn't actually holding a teapot if I interpreted Pach's post correctly, she just did the arm movement ^^; I'm just gonna roll with it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.