The Legend of Heroes II: Trials by the Light (closed signups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
BUNS

giphy.gif

KFY5N7P.gif

Hi, guys. I'm relatively new to this.
I hope everyone is well!

Take your time reading my works. I might have missed something. It is on page 3. You know the one with the graffiti on it?

Yep; that's mine! I got carried away with it... as always.

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Fox of Spades
Okie dokie, well myself and my fellow players have all given it a lot of thought and we've finally made our decisions.

Unfortunately Ice, whilst you've displayed a lot of enthusiasm and excitement towards the possibility of joining the rp, we weren't convinced that your character would be the best fit for the rp. We felt that, whilst it looked to be an excellent addition to a possible fantasy rp, it sort of just felt... tonally off for our rp, in a way in which the character and their backstory etc wouldn't quite fit the rp's tone or world. Like Danni mentioned yesterday, they appeared to be far too serious for the rp, and whilst we could also appreciate the dedication and enthusiasm demonstrated in their CS, it was also far too long and went into way too much detail that it actually became a bit of a detriment for them. Less is very often more. I'm sorry that you weren't able to meet the mark but I'm thankful for your attempt to do so and I wish you the best of luck in your other rps!!

Buns' character on the other hand is perfect. :0 It might be a little bit unfair since Buns has had prior experience with the rp and thus knows exactly what it's looking for, but Razz just has that je ne sais quoi which makes them not only a good addition to the cast, but a fun one that everyone feels will make for a fantastic addition to the rp and present a wonderful opportunity for their characters to interact with. The character dynamics and interactions should make for a fun one. They've got the ol'razzle dazzle, lol.

And so with that I feel the rp's got the players it needs in Erode, Fox and Buns, and shall now be closing the advertising thread.

• Thank You
Reactions: IceChateau777
Actually, I have severe mental breakdowns and such. I am also suicidal and... yeah, I wouldn't be a good fit anyway.

I am not sire if I would be mentally capable in handling such a constructed universe. I got way too carried away with it! Sorry, and best of luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.