The Kingdom of Evertrue - Sign Up/OOC Thread

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am terribly sorry, but it is with a heavy heart I must ask to inform you all of how I will be leaving this roleplay.

And before anything, I'd like to explain. I have a bit too many roleplays on my chest, compared to my business concerning schoolwork (and work too, once I'll get one of those), and so, to keep my schedule not clogged, I have decided to drop a few of these roleplays.

I am so sorry, @Youngbreezy and @Gladis, for leaving the both of you, Thalice will do like a plant and stay still and not speak.

My apologies, @disappointedfish, Xoar and Lady Hadoram will never need Kiera's help, neither will any Liefarian.

Though it breaks my heart, @Mayu., @WhisperingWillows, and @Alius Occultus, but armors like Eu-Mag were not meant to move in the first place.

@conman2163, sorry for messing up your plans, but I can't do them with you. Hope you can understand. These kids are least likely moving off this roof anytime.

@PrincessLala95, I'm so sorry for leaving your roleplay. If it's any consort, I really liked it while I could be in it, and would dedicate a thank to you foremost, but also to all of you here, for in a way introducing me to a large step in my roleplaying.

Don't forget this one, huh? That's what the name is for. That the existence of this kingdom, in our minds, will be forever true. Good luck onwards.

Thank you for letting us know. It was a pleasure roleplaying with you while I could. :)

Hey guys. Princess has asked me to let you guys know that she's going to be back and active again soon. In the meantime, if there's anyone (other than myself) who had an interaction ongoing with her, she wants you to let her know what's up with it, whether you're still waiting on her, whether you've moved your character on, or whatever else it may be. So yeah, just send her a PM and let her know.

She appreciates you guys still posting while she's absent. She's having a really tough time right now with a lot of things, and it's keeping her from posting as much as she'd like to be. Me, meanwhile, most of my stuff kind of depends on her, lol, so I'm just kind of waiting. But yeah, let her know what's happening if you have an RP ongoing with her and she'll handle it when she's back.

Yay! Excited to plot more when she gets back~

I too apologize for my absence the past couple of weeks. The loss of IPDS was disheartening to say the least, but now I am back and will be moving forward. As well I'd like to keep pushing forward with the Urchins, and while I no longer have IPDS to help, it doesn't mean it's going to simply die out, so if anyone would be willing to make characters and keep up with IPDS's request, it would be very much appreciated.

I too apologize for my absence the past couple of weeks. The loss of IPDS was disheartening to say the least, but now I am back and will be moving forward. As well I'd like to keep pushing forward with the Urchins, and while I no longer have IPDS to help, it doesn't mean it's going to simply die out, so if anyone would be willing to make characters and keep up with IPDS's request, it would be very much appreciated.
They could always work as mi hardy crew XD

@Unyielding

Actually that really isn't a bad idea, if you could PM me with what you have in mind, (If anything) We can figure something out that will work plotwise

Reactions: Unyielding
Hey everyone!

It's been a super long time since I was able to post here, but just a short while ago I managed to find the time and desire to return. I just messaged princess a couple days ago to see if she'd be down to have me back and, thankfully, she gave me the green light. As for the state of the rp itself, I'm stoked to see it still going strong as well as a myriad of new faces in the IC as well.

To the peeps who were screwed around when I left in the middle of an interaction, I am really sorry about that. Even after things started to slow down, I was too slow in returning before my schedule got really tight again. Regardless, I'm back now and I'll probably post sometime soon for my accessory characters as I wait to see if ythania is going to be returning as well.

Until then, I still have some character bios to catch up on, but I look forward to RPing with you guys again soon.

So I read during the three days it took me to catch up on the short novel that had developed in the IC since I left.

She knows. We've been messaging each other. In fact she kind of prompted it 'cause I got an email alert that she had sent me a message on the site and out of curiosity I read it and realized I was being a butt-head by not coming back now that I have free time.

Status
Not open for further replies.