The Kingdom of Evertrue - Sign Up/OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm kinda stuck with all my characters.....not really because of anyone, but more my muse has been gone for a while, and while it seems to be returning, I simply can't think of anything with these specific characters....
@PrincessLala95 would it maybe be possible to remove my characters and start anew? Unyielding may still have jade's souls as one of her prisoner thingies if she wishes, and I can control him and his two puppets for the portion of time where she kills him, but other than that I've no muse for any of my characters .-.

Alright so, Ythania, the reason I put "enchantment unknown" is because all of the enchanted chalices available right now are part of the enchanted chalice quest. My bad, I forgot to mention that. So they're basically the same as if you had a quest item in a game - you can't do anything with it until you proceed with the quest. Regardless whether it's the right chalice or not, enchanted chalices obtained from expeditions have to be taken to the castle for evaluation. Doing so will either grant you the reward and let Kiera and the royal family progress their storyline or will let you know what the enchantment is and let you do whatever you want with it.
So should my chalice be Unknown? because you gave it an enchantment.

Also

Alice sold all her armor and got 240 gold

Also

You need to bring it to Kiera to find out the enchantment. However, I doubt Charlie would know to do that and might just sell it instead. Eventually, it might make its way over to Kiera, but I don't think Charlie would suddenly be able to bring it over herself.

Ythania we could probably find a flier or something in the near future and head to sapphire city. Besides I'm planning on dropping some bank on a boat anyway so we may as well head there anyway.

Reactions: Ythania
@PrincessLala95

So as far as the whole Loran plot goes, with Allora and all that, it seems as though @IamtheecchiKing isn't interested in rping a combat scenario. Would it be fine if just two random NPC royal guards arrested him and brought him in? I've been waiting on this whole plot to kick off for close to like two months now....

Reactions: Blood Lightning
In my Next Post, I am going to have Lady Malota be returned safely and considering how much time I took away from the RP in your absence, I will have Adrianna return and that the quest she undertook ended up being a failure.
@PrincessLala95

I'm kinda stuck with all my characters.....not really because of anyone, but more my muse has been gone for a while, and while it seems to be returning, I simply can't think of anything with these specific characters....
@PrincessLala95 would it maybe be possible to remove my characters and start anew? Unyielding may still have jade's souls as one of her prisoner thingies if she wishes, and I can control him and his two puppets for the portion of time where she kills him, but other than that I've no muse for any of my characters .-.
@Ruby. Have you been here long enough to have unlimited characters yet? I haven't organized anything with a system to delete/remove characters yet. I like to leave unwanted characters there in case somebody changes their mind, so then the character isn't gone forever. If you're at the point where you can have unlimited characters, just make them - if not, PM me and we can talk about removing characters.

Also

When the frick-frack-snickety-snack did you get a chalice? I don't think I've ever put an enchantment on a chalice before.
Alright, I just checked, and apparently yes, I did put an enchantment on it. Did you do that expedition after the chalice quest got posted? What expedition site did you go to? There's a possibility it was before the chalice quest was posted. I had already updated all of the expedition sites to include enchanted chalices for the quest.
Your gold count is updated.

You need to bring it to Kiera to find out the enchantment. However, I doubt Charlie would know to do that and might just sell it instead. Eventually, it might make its way over to Kiera, but I don't think Charlie would suddenly be able to bring it over herself.
While the quest for the chalices is going on, enchanted chalices can't be sold. They need to be evaluated before they can be sold. Even if you just send it to the palace real quick with an NPC courier or something. It's just because one of the expedition sites (a predetermined one) has the right chalice and for the sake of the quest, you can't sell it until you know you don't have the one we need.
@PrincessLala95

So as far as the whole Loran plot goes, with Allora and all that, it seems as though @IamtheecchiKing isn't interested in rping a combat scenario. Would it be fine if just two random NPC royal guards arrested him and brought him in? I've been waiting on this whole plot to kick off for close to like two months now....
I have half of a post written up. I'm really sorry that it's taking me this long to reply. I started my first day at my new job today and it was absolute bullshit. I spent my lunch break crying in a Subway and then I got home from work and sat on my couch and cried for almost two hours. It's fine if King doesn't wanna do a combat scene, I really don't blame him. You guys can organize that however you like, I'm not technically involved in what happens so it's between the two of you.
In my Next Post, I am going to have Lady Malota be returned safely and considering how much time I took away from the RP in your absence, I will have Adrianna return and that the quest she undertook ended up being a failure.
@PrincessLala95
Yeah, if that's what you wanna do you're more than welcome to do that :)

• Thank You
Reactions: Ythania
I actually forgot about the unlimited character's after a while thing XD
but, I have been here since january, so I have been here for around five months =^.^=
so, I'll get to work on a new character that I'll actually have muse for. :3

When the frick-frack-snickety-snack did you get a chalice? I don't think I've ever put an enchantment on a chalice before.
Alright, I just checked, and apparently yes, I did put an enchantment on it. Did you do that expedition after the chalice quest got posted? What expedition site did you go to? There's a possibility it was before the chalice quest was posted. I had already updated all of the expedition sites to include enchanted chalices for the quest.
Your gold count is updated.
I did do the expedition after the chalice quest was posted (as my character was accepted after the quest was posted)
I went on the Mansion of the Destroyer expedition (Available treasure: 500 gold, 1 enchanted sword, 1 enchanted silver chalice, 1 set of armour, 1 enchanted pendant)

Also could you put Zoey's job as enchanter.

Last edited:
That's weird, @Unyielding I don't know how that passed under my radar. Have you done anything with the chalice yet? I'm going to go fix that right now.

I'm not sure where the king and queen are, or where Allora is. Lol I can't be bothered to go back and look. So I made a general post.

I'm not sure where the king and queen are, or where Allora is. Lol I can't be bothered to go back and look. So I made a general post.
Well, Ashley's been returned, the baby is okay and she just resting in the castle infirmary.

Awkward Diodora just kind of standing all alone in an empty throne room xD

As a general rule, I top my posts with the locations where they take place. My last post was on the previous page, and it specified that the King and Queen went into the dining hall. I'm working on a post now, but it's a slow process - I got a job and so did my boyfriend, so between getting to work and getting him to and from work, I haven't had a lot of time to just sit down and write it.

Well, It isn't like he would exactly know where they are. lol He will see no one is in there and go check somewhere else?

FINALLY got my post done. Argh. I hope I got everything right in there.

let_s_me_have_some_cake_or_else-1384822.jpg
Name:
Aria Myiryn
DOB: November 14
Species: Draconian, a.k.a dragon/human hybrid
Orientation: Hetersexual
Home city: Aria isn't native to evertrue, and while she may settle eventually, she has no plans to due so now.
Physical description: Short and slim, with pale skin, blue hair and blue eyes. Her hair is almost always kept in a twin-tail style, and her fashion consists of a pink/black lolita style dress. She has a dragon shaped burn mark on her right hand, though she often keeps it hidden.
Personality traits:
* Aria is a girl who doesn't put up with much, especially insults to her or her dragon. She doesn't care much for strangers, and would gladly use them as stepping stones if needed, however if you manage to get to know and befriend her she is rather loyal. Aria loves strawberries, and adores anything made with them, she's also a vegan, and as such, hates meat.
* Syryth is a very violent dragon, often growling at everybody, including Aria. While the dragon may not seem friendly towards, or may give off the appearance of dis-liking Aria, she is extremely protective over her and at the first sign of trouble will either attempt to get Aria to safety, or attack whatever the threat is.
History/bio: Royalty by blood, Aria was born daughter of the draconian chieftain, however she was exiled from her homeland. Her story isn't one she would willingly share, as it's a rather sore subject. When she was little her fathers dragon partner passed away, a few weeks later a 'magic-y fellow'(in Aria's words) showed up at their house, and told her father of a way to get a new dragon. However, after following the advice of the strange man, he became increasingly ill with each passing day. Over time, Aria noticed that his new dragon was sapping his life energy, and decided that there was only one way to fix it. She took up a sword, and killed the dragon, though such acts were forbidden within draconian law. Though her father started to recover because of her actions, she was exiled, and to show the crime she had committed a mark was placed on her hand.
Skills/abilities:
* Dragon's Bond ~ As a Draconian Aria is bonded with a dragon which she is able to use as a mount, or for combat. The bond she and her dragon share allow for a sort of telepathic link, and while it doesn't allow for actual conversation, allows them to feel the emotions of the other.
* Dragon's Strength ~ Aria, being part dragon, can easily overpower most humans, though for her race she is actually rather weak
* Magical Knowledge ~ Aria knows quiet a bit about magic, including how to cast many spells, however it is limited simply to the knowledge, as she is unable to harness magic herself
* Syryth ~ Aria's dragon. Syryth is a smaller dragon, only being able to carry one person on her back. Syryth is able to use a minor amount of magic, mostly defensive magic. Syryth is not an elemental dragon, and as such is unable to produce fire, she is however much faster than the typical elemental dragon.
Preferred weapon: Aria keeps with her the sword with which she had killed a dragon, and it's name is fitting being called Dragon's Bane. She also carries a small heater shield, though, she has little to no skill in the actual use of these, or any weapons.
Notable features: Mark on right hand depicting a dragon.
Other: Think that's everything, let me know if somethings missing =^.^=

Last edited:
@PrincessLala95 When you have time I have a couple questions. =^.^=

First question: Is Aria acceptable? I know mounts and such are supposed to be paid for, but I've thought of a work around for this; aria will just have to pay the same amount for a pegasus/other flying mount's to get a sort of flying dragon licence.

Second Question: What would your thoughts on a fallen god/dess be? They wouldn't be too overpowered, considering they would have lost most of their 'godliness'.

Are Aria and Syryth different characters or is Syryth a pet companion? There are limitations for pet companions - you may not post a post that's just about a pet companion, meaning they cannot venture off and do their own thing. They may only be posted about in regards to the character to whom they are linked. It may be beneficial to make Syryth as a separate character, especially since that means you can do storyline angles where the two are separated.

As for a fallen divine character, just look at fishy's character Elbauthin. He's a powerful mage who was worshipped as a god, so in a way, he's a fallen god. The thing with divine characters is to remember that your gods/goddesses are not the only ones in this world, so she could be part of a pantheon that rules over a certain area/group, or she could be solo and rule over a certain area/group, but you must recognize that the pantheon to which she belonged is not the only one. God/goddess characters are tricky simply because of the divine aspect, but as long as it's not too overpowered and you're careful about how you portray her, she should be fine.

Sorry about my absence - had stuff going on. As usual.

Reactions: Blood Lightning
Are Aria and Syryth different characters or is Syryth a pet companion? There are limitations for pet companions - you may not post a post that's just about a pet companion, meaning they cannot venture off and do their own thing. They may only be posted about in regards to the character to whom they are linked. It may be beneficial to make Syryth as a separate character, especially since that means you can do storyline angles where the two are separated.
Syryth is more of a pet companion, though I may make a seperate form for Syryth in time for now she's just a companion for Aria. =^.^=

As for a fallen divine character, just look at fishy's character Elbauthin. He's a powerful mage who was worshipped as a god, so in a way, he's a fallen god. The thing with divine characters is to remember that your gods/goddesses are not the only ones in this world, so she could be part of a pantheon that rules over a certain area/group, or she could be solo and rule over a certain area/group, but you must recognize that the pantheon to which she belonged is not the only one. God/goddess characters are tricky simply because of the divine aspect, but as long as it's not too overpowered and you're careful about how you portray her, she should be fine.
I'll get to work on that then, would you rather me Pm you the finished form first?

Sorry about my absence - had stuff going on. As usual.
Life happens, there's no need to apologize. If you need an ear for anything my message box is always open, I'm not the best with advice or comforting, but I'm a great listener(well...in this case it would be reading, but same thing) =^.^=

Status
Not open for further replies.