The Kingdom of Evertrue - Sign Up/OOC Thread

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't watch a lot of pirate media, do you? Commandeering a ship is a very common thing to do. You literally just hop aboard, make sure you have some sort of visible advantage, and then order the crew about. Most of them have families - wives, children, parents - on shore and will do anything to see them again, so they won't risk their lives by standing up to you or anything of the sort.

The soul of a puppeteer... That could be very useful... The things i could do...
Well, his usefulness as a puppeteer would mostly be determined by if his puppets were still linked to him(though, I suppose if his soul was stolen the 'ropes', of course he would likely still have other forms of magic, but he isn't the kind of puppeteer that can control random people :p

On another note, I'll try to get a post up....eventually...I haven't felt too great the past few days so I've not actually been online much except for the occasional glance in-between naps.

@PrincessLala95
So i finished an expedition, Mansion of the Destroyer, and received the following things

1 golden scroll - map of Evertrue (giving to me by an NPC)
501 gold (stole 1 gold, obtain the other 500 as a reward for completing the expedition)
1 enchanted silver chalice (reward for completing the expedition)

1 enchanted sword (reward for completing the expedition)
1 enchanted pendant (reward for completing the expedition)
1 set of armour called Destroyer's Cursed Armor (reward for completing the expedition)

Also my default crossbow was destroyed.
I now have my cutlass equipped as my primary weapon
I equipped Destroyer's Cursed Armor
I am keeping the Golden scroll- Map of Evertrue in my inventory

I don't know what golden scroll means, but when your character gets posted I'll make sure to include all that.

Reactions: Unyielding
The paper on the scroll is gold (or appears to be gold because of the yellow background.) Like you can dip it in water and pull it out and it will be just fine. Water runs off of it as if it was laminated. (pretty much its a fancy map rolled up like a scroll that made up of a fancy material that shines and is the color of gold)

So how do i figure out what enchantments i get on my new stuff?

The enchantments are listed along with the items in your inventory.

• Thank You
Reactions: Unyielding
Ok so my character has just returned to the city so i am ready to interact. In fact my next post is going to put me at the pier cause i plan to steal a boat to start our adventure (to collect that soul C:< ) So if you want to respond or start by going to the pier then that would be great

announcement

On Thursday afternoon I am flying to Texas. I will return on Tuesday afternoon. I don't know whether or not I will be online at all while I'm gone - obviously a hotel in Texas will be more likely to have internet than a resort in Punta Cana (I am sorry for being gone the entire week while I was away for Christmas) so I'm going to try to come online at least to check in.

I was supposed to do a payday yesterday but to be honest, I've just been way too busy. Yesterday we found out that our landlord/roommate is going to be selling the house and that April will be our last month, and my boyfriend decided that he's just done with all the BS that Alberta has thrown our way, so we've made the difficult decision to move back to Ontario. That means I'm going to be super busy all through the month of April. Between that and getting ready for Texas, I've just been so busy the past few days, and will be busy today and tomorrow still...I'll try to do a payday on WEDNESDAY when I'm back from Texas and off work, but if this flight home is anything like my flight home from Punta Cana, I might not even be home on Wednesday, lmao.

While I'm in Texas, any new characters/new members are up to you guys to decide. Just check for any problems with their form - missed components, mentions of modern technologies like guns and cell phones, explicit pictures, stuff like that... and let them know it needs to be fixed. I trust you guys on this, I look forward to seeing what happens while I'm gone :P

Be good, guys ^_^ Be as active as you can! Post bunches!

Edit: Man, I didn't even tell you guys why I'm going to Texas. I'M GOING TO WRESTLEMANIA!!!!! <3

Nice Princess. I enjoy Texas. I go there quite often as my Ex lived there.

Anyway, I'm going to attempt to post again soon. I just read up on the IC.

Have fun at wrestlemania princess =^.^=

Does anyone see the saying it is all their fault?

?
yes, and it's bugging me because I keep thinking I actually did something XD (I'm assuming it's an April fools joke thingy)

Well. I just had the best weekend ever. Oh my god. I got to meet some of my favourite wrestlers, I got their autographs, I watched three shows, and I got to eat at Denny's and Sonic (we have Denny's in Canada but the food is really gross, it's good in the states though).

I met Dwayne Johnson's cousin, who is one of my favourite female wrestlers, and she gave me a big hug and told me I looked beautiful!! And I bought a cowboy hat while I was there because it's the first time I've been to Texas, and I got the wrestlers I met to sign my hat! One of the guys even wore my hat for a picture!

Slightly less fantastic news, my suitcase got lost somewhere along the way. It didn't come out on the baggage carousel when we landed, so whether they put it on the wrong plane at our connection or someone took it by mistake, we have no idea... :(

Well at least you made it back alright, glad to hear you had a good time.

the most important thing is as conman said, that you got back safely. The second most important thing, that you had fun. Hopefully they can find your bag and get it back to you.

Princess wanted me to apologize to you guys for her. Seems I've been around more than she has this last week. Between moving and dealing with her luggage fiasco, she hasn't had a lot of time to be online, but she wants you guys to all stay super active and she'll give active characters double pay when she gets back :P

@IamtheecchiKing I'm still waiting for your next post if you haven't already.

Status
Not open for further replies.